All men are gay!!!

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
str8 guys admire huge cocks even if they won't admit it..

they do because if they're average they want a big one hanging between their legs.

..that's what's natural for a guy, to want a huge cock.

~dong

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh, I forgot to add something. I think it's more of the attitude of the prudish western world that has made it a problem to be homosexual. Go back in history and you will find civilizations accepted and/or condoned homosexuality and this didn't rise of non-pegan based religions. There are a number of [SIZE=-1]societies that still accept homxuality. [/SIZE]

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think everyone (men and women) is bisexual. They might not admit it, but deep inside, it's part of our DNA. What straight guy hasn't "checked out" the guy at the gym or next urinal once or twice? What girl hasn't wondered what it would be like to touch another woman? What about guys who are on the down low? It's all in the matter of how much you accept it ? I am bi (more attracted to women, but can't do without cock) and I have no problem admitting it. But what's funny is I say I'm bi to a "gay" person, they think there is something wrong with me. I say I'm bi to a "straight" person and they assume I'm gay. You know what? Life isn't Black and White. It's very gray... Very, very gray.

I hope that this will help you to understand what the misconceptions are based on bisexuality. :wink:

Yes, there certainly are misconceptions and it make the layers of grey even greyer...but we are equally responsible for it. It's a vicious circle: we are in "hiding" because misconceptions are rife, and misconceptions are rife because we are in hiding. The best that we can do is understand our orientation enough so that we aren't swayed by the misconception, whilst at the same time educating those around us. :eek:

I do however disagree that every person is bisexual. :rolleyes:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I wouldn't go so far to say all men are gay. But I do think that at some level men all feel a type of brotherhood with on another that could perhaps be stronger than a sisterhood women feel for one another. From my observations, it appears that men work together better than women do. It appears that women are very catty and back-stabbing to one another.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this is a funny thread - I totally changed my 1% gay to 10% gay after participatng in this sight for awhile, probably because I've never thought so much about cock before! My activities haven't really changed, or my everyday attactions, just my thoughts. So, I gave myself a 10%. But are all men gay? Well, no.

dan6109

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that not everybody is bi, but at the same time I have yet to meet a straight man who is not 'available' when it comes to having his cock sucked, specially after a few drinks. It usually takes a bit of convincing and unfortunately they cum within seconds, but that is the straight man for you. It is almost as if it is easier to live with his conscience if it is all over within secs. So basically, as long as the straight man is the recipient of the pleasure and not giving it as well, he is straight, because he did not please the male companion.

joshunot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like Gay Joe nearly, I believe that every man has the potential for being gay. I tend to look upon men as opportunities. Most men play. I've had more so called str8 men than outwardly gay. Historically, before the Victorian era, guys just got it off with whom and whatever was available. Only during the Victorian era did 'society' evolve and the 'elete' often practising same sex themselves, developed the notion for the consumption of the masses that same sex was to be regarded as anti social behaviour. So called str8's are so simply because of the pressures of 'society'. You will conform!

Balls. Relax let your male sexualty have it's head.

I regard myself as 'gay' because that's what 'society' labels me. I do not look or act 'gay' except that I play sexually, predominently with other men. As for 'bi', well that's just another convenient 'get out'

Regards to all of mankind.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As for 'bi', well that's just another convenient 'get out'

Sometimes one shouldn't be too quick to speak otherwise they display their ignorance for the whole world to see!

How can you pass judgement when you have no idea of what you are talking about? If it's such a convenient 'get out' then can you explain why it is that there is a dramatically higher suicide rate among bisexuals than it is with either homosexuals or heterosexuals.

Let me tell you why. Because we are caught up in an extremely complex orientation (all you need do is look at my other post in this thread, click on the link and educate yourself, as easy as that!) Because we find ourselves confronted with a sea of homosexuals and heterosexuals, each with their own set of phobias and misconceptions. Because we have no sense of fitting in nowhere.

Do you want to know how I felt when I was confronted with the reality of my sexual orientation? When I discovered that I don't fit in? When I discovered that much as I have embraced homosexual folk (and still do) yet am responded to with discrimination? Easy! I wanted to slit my wrists! I have felt like a misfit and a freak. Most of us do, why do you think that we are in hiding?

So please, don't get on your high horse and claim that this is an easy way out. The mere fact that you can make such claims without actually getting your facts straight tells me that you wouldn't have the balls to be bisexual and deal with it in a constructive manner.

Put your money where you mouth is, I for one can.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If all men were really gay I would be a very happy man and would currently be fucking the bejeezuz out of Pecker while he gladly submitted Each man is what he is and some are gay and some are not gay.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bigguy2738

Sounds like you've got real problems in life not least that of a manic depressive. It takes all sorts I guess.

I apologise for losing it with you, but it is infuriating to deal with judgemental attitudes like the one that you have. You are gay, you know all about the kind of discrimination, judgement and pain that you have had to face for being gay (a general assumption) - try dealing with that x2. Where you have a gay community out there that you can fit into (gay bars, etc) there's nothing out there for us and yes, I accept that we are responsible for it, but it's also twice as hard. Do you know how many support groups that there are in my country that are dedicated to bisexuals? Nothing. Zippo. Zilch.

You are approaching me telling me that bisexuality is a cop out. It's infuriating. It's based on the misconception that we want to hide behind a straight lifestyle yet enjoy the pleasures of homosexual sex. It is way off of the mark.

Before jumping and making snarky but uneducated assumptions, I challenge you to do your homework. Go out there and do some unbiased research. You want to accuse me of being manicdepressive (joke!) perhaps if you actually get away from your screen and become interested you will find that 99% of encounter deep depression, become suicidal and deal with layers after layers after layers of grey.

The best way to try to explain how we feel in society is to compare it with biracial people. Is there really a community that they are able to claim as their own and belong to?

Am I manic depressive? Hell no! I am merely trying to express how most of us feel when confronted with the realisation of our bisexuality...and the level of discrimination against us. The feelings that I expressed is a feeling shared in common by most of us. We do go through deep depression at first, we feel completely suicidal because we feel like we are part of the dregs of humanity, we are completely confused.

You have passed judgement on times in our lives when we are overwhelmed by pain. My only response to you is to be willing enough to learn about a very complex orientation before very glibly passing judgement on us.

joshunot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Biguy2738

Nothing of what you have written thus far has persuaded me differently. In my opinion, you and those others you refer to, are simply reacting to social conditioning.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Biguy2738

Nothing of what you have written thus far has persuaded me differently. In my opinion, you and those others you refer to, are simply reacting to social conditioning.

At the end of the day, I could stand on my head till I'm blue in the face (after all I think that with the links that I've given you, you have enough to work on) and I'll get nowhere. Frankly put, the mind is like a parachute - it only works when it's open.

You are entitled to your opinion and I accept that. At the end of the day it has no bearing on my personal value and my life.

Furthermore, all I can say is that I pity those around you that will be exposed to the coarse fabric of your prejudice.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If all men are gay how have we managed to reproduce for thousands of years?

Not all men are gay but I'm annoyed/a little freaked out by how many gay men want every straight man to be gay...or 'str8' :rolleyes:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Biguy2738

Hmmmmm.....sounds exactly like what the Christian Coalition says about homosexuals. And all children that grow up with gay parents will be gay. And all gay people were molested when they were children and will be pedophiles. And gay people are possessed by Satan and just need Jesus Christ to change and heal them.

A person can be born with a penis and a vagina. Some men can grow breasts, some women an extended, penile looking clit. Some men are very feminine but straight, and some women are very masculine and also straight.

With all the millions of things that can be different about each of us, the genetic variances that can be made, the spontanious genetic mutations that can occur during gestation, bringing about something that has never been seen before, why in the world would it not be possible for some people to be bi-sexual?

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If all men are gay how have we managed to reproduce for thousands of years?

Not all men are gay but I'm annoyed/a little freaked out by how many gay men want every straight man to be gay...or 'str8' :rolleyes:
It is annoying true but not so different from all the heterosexual men who want all men to be hetero or the men who say they can make any lesbian straight. It is all bigotry and brainless prejudice at work when blanket statements are made about sexuality

joshunot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Biguy2738

No prejudice here just plain level thinking. No panic attacks, no thoughts of self harm. Simply a sense of balance in life. By the way, I'm not into sky diving.

Cheers, look after yourself!