All men are gay!!!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Actually, yes, I do on occasion... but it's not for "stroke-off material." Then again, I rarely look at the men's galleries, either. Most of the time, I'm just looking to associate a face (!?!) with the posting persona.

For instance, I've looked a few times at ManlyBanisters' gallery; her pics certainly do not match her avatar!

The woman's a swine, I tell you. A pure divine swine. Well OK, maybe not that pure, well may be in terms of pure filth sort of pure. Should I stop digging now?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wldhoney

Must admit I am not familiar with the works of Anais Nin nor for that matter of Henry Miller. My reference to 'Little boxes' was simply a resignation of the fact that people remain all too eager to categorise others or to 'pigeon hole' as we might say in the uk. Your analagy was, I would say, spot on.

Oh, good. Glad I had the right idea. Anais is known for a story called "Little Birds", so I wasn't sure. :smile:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
LOL. I think that for the most part the extreme closeups of penises, such as most of the ones in the gallery, are kind of gross. But in the context of an overall body shot of a nude man, if the man has a nice body, they can be good looking.

B_blogboardbusters

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m getting sick to my stomach, i think i`m gonna barf, and not at the thought that some think that all women are lesbians or all men are gay but that anyone would mind f**k others into thinking that they are, schools out now.:cool:

lafever

I agree. Theres no scientific data to prove all men are gay, in fact science shows that most men are straight. That doesnt mean that there aren't a lot of gay men and women out there, however the majority is straight.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LPSG is like one of those strange watering holes you see on nature programs where out of necessity all kinds of different animals will drink peacably together, including predator and prey.

Instead of drought, fascination brings people together at LPSG who normally have very differing takes on human sexuality and desire.

This place is a soap bubble of tolerance.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Maybe this thread's title should be changed to: All men love the penis (but for different reasons). I think any straight man would agree that he is fond of his own penis. And most gay men would admit they are fond of their own penis as well as the penises of others. So, all men have a fondness for the penis, in some cases their own, in other cases their own and others'.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
O good Lord! We all know that all men cannot be be gay since in order to be gay you need to go first go through a very rigoous screening process. Then you have to go in front of a 5 man panel for further screening. Once accepted into the program, many men fall through the cracks so to speak and are left by the wayside and are sent back to a life of heterosexuality, so that future candidates can be bred for the preservation of gays. Those who do make it to the final round are then voted on by their future peers and only then can a man be called gay or become the Next American Idol Who Thinks He Can Dance with the Stars.
Oh, he also receives an iPod, a ten day cruise on any Atlantis Cruise and a signed copy of Justin Timberlake's newest CD.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O good Lord! We all know that all men cannot be be gay since in order to be gay you need to go first go through a very rigoous screening process. Then you have to go in front of a 5 man panel for further screening. Once accepted into the program, many men fall through the cracks so to speak and are left by the wayside and are sent back to a life of heterosexuality, so that future candidates can be bred for the preservation of gays. Those who do make it to the final round are then voted on by their future peers and only then can a man be called gay or become the Next American Idol Who Thinks He Can Dance with the Stars.
Oh, he also receives an iPod, a ten day cruise on any Atlantis Cruise and a signed copy of Justin Timberlake's newest CD.

:haha:

Oh fuck!!