All men are not created equal.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is a huge range of sizes from the smallest penis to the largest. Penises at the small end (3 inches long by 3 around) have a volume around 34 cubic cm. Penises at the large end (11 inches long by 6.5 around) have a volume exceeding 580 cubic cm. That makes the large ones 17 times larger than the modest ones.

No other body part has a range of 17. You don't see hands, feet, height, weight, brain size, eyeballs, ears, lungs, intestines, etc... differ that much. Really, when was the last time you saw one person that was 17 times the height of another?

If we ignore the extreme case and just compare one standard deviation from average, we still see a wide range. Here we just compare cocks which are 4.8 inches long, and about 3.8 inches around at the short end, and 7 inches long by 5.7 girth. The smaller ones are 85 cubic cm, and the larger ones are 280 cubic cm - for a factor of 3.3.

You just don't see many other body parts that differ in size by a factor of 3.3. Sure, breasts can differ in volume by that much - but most parts don't. So can overall weight - but a difference between a 100 pound person and 330 pound person is significant, and there are significant health issues involved for people with very low or high weights.

With such a big difference from the small end to the big end, you just have to expect a big penis will give a partner a very different sexual experience than a small penis. A 4.8 by 3.8 penis will not give somebody the same pleasure as a 7 inch by 5.7 penis.

If we saw as much variation in penis size as we did for height (factor of less than 1.5 difference from the short to the tall when just going one standard deviation away from the mean) then we would only see a factor of 1.5 from the volume of the smaller penises to the larger ones. Very different from a factor of 3.3 or 17.

Evolution does not differ our body plans that much - except for one body part where we see a large range.

(Note: the stats are from here:Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything., and the calculations for volume were done here: The Visualiser.net - Compare your cock! .)

johnnyack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
true, but if you took the volume of say, verne troyer(mini me) and compared it to that of someone whose 7ft+ tall you see a much larger variance then just by comparing height. but even on that note, with gigantism and dwarfism both taken into acount we see variations much greater than 1.5 for height alone, like closer to 3-4 ( 1' 9" vs 7" 8' i think the worlds shortest and tallest living people, too lazy to check guiness but its around there).

i might even guess an 11x6.5 cock is as rare a 7 foot tall person, and an 3 inch penis as rare as someone 3 feet tall. im just saying, the penis variance is pretty big, but not unseen.

a bigger penis unarguably deliveres a different sexual experience. i wouldnt be too worried if you dont have a missle silo though. the kama sutra talks about genital size in reference to sexual compatibility and in my experience, i find it to be true. ive been with girls who absolutely couldnt handle it for more than a couple minutes, making sex unenjoyable for the both of us and women who have been able to take me easily and comfortably once we got into it.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Ive never actually thought about it in those terms using volume instead of just length and girth. Its really a better representation overall.