All men not equal

D_redbiro

Just Browsing
Media
I came upon LPSG by chance and joined because I wondered why the hell a guy with a large penis needs a support group.
I'm still a newbie but found the site quite stimulating. Although i consider myself more str8 than gay, i find myself perving over all these pics!!

All men are not created equal it seems....?!

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think many people here found LPSG by chance. I found it because a guy at my gym told me I should join. I thought he was teasing at first beacuse, like you, the idea of well hung men needing a "support group" seemed silly to me initially. Intrigued, though, I checked it out. I have found LPSG to be a fun site for hung men who enjoy comraderie with one other and enjoy the opportunity to showcase what many of us consider to be our favorite asset. I think others enjoy it, too, for their own reasons.

You are right, of course.... all men may be created equal in the eye of the law, but not in the gene pool in respect to how much they're packing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome Iluvdk2!

Other than the social aspect of LPSG, there are some guys who aren't comfortable with being unusually endowed and find comfort that they are not the only ones. This site serves the purpose of making those guys feel okay with who they are. Then there are others who come here who just love dicks. It's all good!

A few of my friends are very well endowed. One is an exhibitionist and loves to brag about how big his dick is - a nice 8 incher. I've spoke to women who have slept with him who have said that he isn't that great in bed. He boasts about his dick size constantly to compensate for other things that he lacks.

The other guy is a former boyfriend who has been married for many years since we were involved and considers himself straight. I always tried to get him to wear Speedos or sexy gym shorts, but he's too embarrassed to let people see his goods. He had an awesome body and I was always puzzled that he didn't want to flaunt it. Each of us is wired differently. Some are okay with their big dick; some are uncomfortable with it. I know big breasted women who are bummed when guys constantly gawk over their big tits. We always want what the other person has until the shoe is on the other foot.