ALL men want a bigger penis?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently read two different sources that claimed that ALL MEN want to have a really big penis.

Do you agree that this is true? Is it true with YOU?

Is there not some man who is actually satisfied with the size of his dick? Perhaps the report was referring to a common "fantasy wish" that all men have--like being rich or playing in the Super Bowl.

As for me, I must admit that I wouldn't mind having a couple MORE inches!
Some dudes on this site wouldn't be able to walk if they had any more inches!! :wink:

I'd like to hear from both the horse-hung studs and from those who, shall we say, are a little "shy" about undressing in the gym locker room!

Thanks! :smile:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I could change it, I'd just want mine to be an inch bigger with proportionate girth. I don't really care for a huge one.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also I can't understand why anyone with a penis larger than 7 inches (as long as it isn't a "pencil dick" I guess?) couldn't be satisfied with their size. Then again, someone who's 5 inches long may say that about my size, so who knows...

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I recently read two different sources that claimed that ALL MEN want to have a really big penis.... Is there not some man who is actually satisfied with the size of his dick?

You've asked two completely different questions here. Yes, all men want big dicks. And yes, I'm sure there are some men who have them and are satisfied with theirs.

But in general, it's kind of like money. Do you ever have enough money?

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd like to have my penis'es lenght gop over my bellybutton
buy over that would be fun

guess we're made to want it bigger.... onlyt few are satisfied

soullessfire

Experimental Member
Media
I've always said that if I had one wish, I'd make my cock 12"...

...for one day.

During that day, I'd walk round changing rooms making it slap from leg to leg, I'd screw someone and see how they reacted, i'd get someone to worship it a bit, and I'd cram myself into a lot of speedos.

Then I'd know what it felt like and i could go back to being nowhere near 12" and stop wondering what it felt like lol

My comfort range in another guy is 6" - 8", so i'm not much of a size queen anyhow. Nice to look at, but i don't want to have to spend hours preparing for sex lol

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Could Go For A Really Monster Cock...I'm Talking A Real Beast....Dangling Between My Thighs...I Wanna Be So Thick I Can't Walk...I Think For My Height And Weight...A Good 12" Would Be Sufficient

12 x 8 Sounds About Perfect...

But The Catch Is..I Only Want That While Naked....I Don't Wanna Have To Carry Around That Much Meat On A Regular Basis...

Might As Well Stuff Yourself With An Alaskan Sea Otter

D

deleted26151

For me it depends on the situation - Ive been with girls where they wince and dont really enjoy sex at all, which is a real turn off. In these cases I wish it were smaller

But ive also been with girls who could take it all no problem, in these cases maybe a bit bigger...

Maybe if we all had powers like Morph from Xmen or Mr Fantastic..