all my craigslist ads looking for hung guys get flagged

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Seriously, wtf? The most recent one was up for less than half an hour. Is it just jealousy on the part of small-dicked dudes, or do guys just assume that no women _really_ care about size (we're only in it for the long walks on the beach) and therefore I _must_ be a spambot or a gay man trolling for cock shots? It's really frustrating.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Seriously, wtf? The most recent one was up for less than half an hour. Is it just jealousy on the part of small-dicked dudes, or do guys just assume that no women _really_ care about size (we're only in it for the long walks on the beach) and therefore I _must_ be a spambot or a gay man trolling for cock shots? It's really frustrating.

I feel your pain. I was looking for hook-ups on there; no dice. Just FFS: Fakes, Flakes, and Spam.

http://www.lpsg.org/131262-my-craigslist-ad.html

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Is it just jealousy on the part of small-dicked dudes, or do guys just assume that no women _really_ care about size (we're only in it for the long walks on the beach) and therefore I _must_ be a spambot or a gay man trolling for cock shots? It's really frustrating.

I would assume some degree of all of the above.

The Internet for use in hooking up is one of those ideas that is great in theory but seems to lag in fact.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's not Craigslist, though, that's censoring the ad. It's the users of the site...and they've been flagging my ads for years, well before the "crackdowns" ever began.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I'm very curious to know what your CL ad said that gets it deleted... Perhaps I can help you word-smith it to get the attention you want but not get flagged.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honey123, here you go - but honestly, I've tried every kind of wording, and I _always_ get flagged when I ask for something very specific that excludes most men - whether it's cock size, hair color, or what-have-you.

[SIZE=-1]Title: (women seeking men) VERY well-endowed, articulate, unconventional sweetheart?

Yes, let's get that size queen thing out of the way firstly. I date guys of all different dimensions, but in this ad I'm looking for something specific, so if you're not at least 8"x 6" (that's length and girth, respectively), please don't respond - and yes, I mean real measurements, not "internet inches". If you're uncut, that's a massive plus, but this is the United States, so I realize foreskins are rare.

Okay, now that we've covered that...

I'm a poly cutie who's involved with a couple folks already, so I'm busy but open to developing crushes (which is why I didn't put this ad in casual encounters). I'm kinda boyish-looking, but have been described as "beautiful" and "gorgeous" by quite a few people - think short hair and no make-up with a pretty face. I don't shave anything, and like guys who keep it all natural as well. I'm smart, educated, and reasonably fit (average height/weight, A cup breasts). I'm politically progressive/leftist, well-traveled, a cyclist, and a total foodie. I also happen to really appreciate massively hung guys, and don't tend to just stumble upon them often. If you're confident and like showing your huge cock off, I'd love to worship it - exactly what this entails depends on just how much chemistry we have...and yes, I'm a biological female who just happens to know what she wants, so no need to flag this or send hate mail because you're not one of the big boys. Body/face/dick photos all required. Oh, and in addition to packing a little extra, please be slender, attractive, under 40, and able to write in complete sentences. Hipster/indie types especially encouraged to respond...go ahead, make my day![/SIZE]

Last edited:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How often do you post ads? If you're posting them every day/multiple times a day people are probably flagging them/it as spam because they are tired of seeing the same ad from the same person.

chaosaysmu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It sounds like a problem with the other users of the site, not anything in particular about your postings. With larger sites like Craigslist, moderators who receive a notice of a suspected violation will often only briefly skim the item in question, if at all, and will often delete it "just to be sure". By the same token, a moderator may be biased against a particular group or form of expression in a way not suggested by the ToS, or that even technically goes against policy, but because of their position and the way they handle it, they go unpunished. I see this sort of thing a lot on art sites i frequent, where moderators will be very picky about what violates the ToS (it often came down to what they thought was "artistic" or not), and will often decline to give a particular reason they banned/removed flagged content and users.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chaos - totally agreed. Almost every ad I've ever placed (I probably place 5 or 6 a year) has gotten flagged, it's just a question of how soon. That one lasted almost half an hour. Once, I ran an ad looking for a "cute, nerdy Asian UC Berkeley student needing a break from finals", and that was taken down in less than two minutes - apparently a lot of people thought I was mocking that type...but no, I'd actually been actively fantasizing about heading over to the dorms and blowing some bespectacled engineering-major virgin.

Too bad there are so many insecure folks out there - I could've made someone's day.

"I say fuck craigslist. Enough well-endowed men around here ;)"

Well, I haven't met any of them in person yet, and not due to a lack of desire! ;)