all nude massages

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I am guessing you aren't getting one from a lover. is this an erotic massage? Are you paying for it? I'd like to know how it turns out.

I love naked massages -- whether it's my lover or even a stranger. The idea of being naked while somebody's hands move all over your body is intense. I love giving as much as receiving... maybe even moreso.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, have them whenever I can...my regular guy is also a friend, and we are pretty open now after several yrs. Had many theraputic massages over the yrs, and found them krappy, as the therapists seem to be obsessed with draping, and spend more time tucking and covering than rubbing.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have never had one but always have wanted to, sure it would be relaxing and by the way what is the big deal with all the draping and all dont people know we were born nude and every one seen us already, or are there somekind of law about this sort of thing, never been to one so just asking here. but am looking into a place near where i live to get a massage,

D

deleted3782

I've never had a naked massage.

Come to think of it, I have never had a professional massage.

In fact, its been probably a decade since I've had any massage of any kind!

Maybe that explains why my shoulders are up around my ears...

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Naked massage is best for the clients. However, never expect just because you are naked that it will be an erotic massage. Most massage is sensual in nature but there is a DEFINITE distinction between Erotic and Sensual. Always make sure before going into the massage that you ASK questions and if you are looking for an Erotic experience, make sure you check to see if that therapist is offering that kind of service. I work doing Neuromuscular Therapy, rehab and also massage so I know a GREAT theraputic massage can also be sensual in nature..but not go past that into erotic. Always ask...you dont want to offend the Massage Therapist or end up looking foolish.

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
have had several nude massages at nude resorts, it is wonderfull...starting face down....and then when you turn over, your big cock just laying there, and everytime they massage my inner thighs, i usually get hard...and its ok, i always let the massage therapist take the innitive if it is going to be a happy ending or not.....

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan, do you realize that you'll have to give us a report about it afterwards? You can't leave us dangling. :smile:

Kiks121

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its the best thing ever!!!! asuming the person massaging you knows exactly what they're doing it can arouse erogenous zones you never knew existed!
hope you enjoy xxx

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had several - all nude. At a resort in Vegas, and the gym that I belong to offers them as well. I've had both men and women giving them. Never gotten a happy ending from them though. :(

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had massages in underwear and naked. Naked is the best you end up feeling more relaxed and they can then work your whole body without it becoming a sexual thing. Some will stick a small towel over your package when on your back if that makes you feel more comfortable..

Enjoy though, nothing feels more relaxing than a massage done right..

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread has brought back memories of when I was in my 30's. For whatever reason I was catching colds with some frequency, that were attended by some fierce sinus headaches. During one of these a friend told me about a woman who gave great massages which gave him relief from symptoms similar to mine. Within the hour I had called and made an appointment which resulted in ending a super-nova of a headache. Thereafter, I used her on many occasions which always began with me stripping to the skin, lying on the table and covering myself with a sheet. She had always carefully moved and tucked it so that the most that was on display at one time was a leg.

I don't recall how many times I had used her service before the day I was on the table and for the first time AND for no apparent reason I popped a boner. I was on my back and she had just uncovered one of my legs and had tucked the sheet into my crotch area. Maybe she touched the magic button or something and suddenly the cover had a tent in it. I said something like, "Sorry about that." She continued working and said, "From what I'm seeing you've got nothing to be sorry about," (As I recall it) She kept working on my upper thigh (I think she brushed my hard dick a time or two - at least it was not going away) and remarked that it seemed to her that my member was quite large. I agreed and added that it was a happy circumstance as far as I was concerned. THEN we got chummy. She was a big woman, probably in her 50's (at least) so I wasn't put off at all when she asked how long it was. Of course, I told her and feigning shock she claimed that she had never seen one that big AND would I favor her with a look/see? Being a born show off (since I was in my teens), I pulled the sheet back and put Buford (my wife named him) on display. The old gal really gawked at it and without asking applied some lotion and gave a few full stokes. By then, I guess, I was past caring and when she asked if I'd mind giving her secretary a peek, I couldn't think of a reason not to. She covered me and went to the door and got her office girl to come in. She was a nice looking head. She came in and closed the door as Ida (that was the older gal's name) said, "I want to show you something." With that she threw back the sheet and the other girl said, "My God! Is that real?" Her boss laughed and suggested that she take hold of it and decide for herself - which she did and finding it already slicked up she started slowly stroking. Ida watched her for a bit and then asked me if I wanted to soften things up so that I could at least get it into my pants. I showed agreement and adding more lotion, Ida took over and with practiced moves had me shooting my juice into the sheet within a few minutes. Both of them expressed surprise at the quantity of cum that I unloaded but they concluded that a big dick probably indicated big cum.

The massage was over, my headache was gone and Ida told me that this treatment was a freebie. I continued going to her over the next three or four years and during that time I fucked both of those gals (more than once and separately)

Gramps

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, I received one in Switzerland and once in Romania, I had a kidney infection and I went to this reflexologist there late at night, she gave me a full body massage then read my feet to diagnose me, very interesting and VERY relaxing.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had a number of massages and some have been towel drapped, but a few have been naked/close to naked. they have all been at high end spas at resorts and the comfort level I think depends on the individual. for the naked/near naked ones, I was always asked if I was comfortable being nude and if not they could offer a sheet in the traditional way. when on my back my cock was covered with a handtowel at one of them..the others there was nothing. the most unique, and I might add the best, was the massage coupled with an akasuri scrub I had in LA next to the Westin Century Plaza. for the scrub you are naked laying on a table in a room designed for it, you are gently rinsed and then scrubbed from head to toe with different mixtures. it is so invigorating that no thought is given to being naked. the feeling of having someone clean you is so different from what we are used to in western culture. although it was not sexual in anyway, I got a very good semi during it. the man giving it was completely professional about it (they do not scrub your genitals..they go about as far as your pubes) and although I saw that he noticed it, he continued with his work without making me feel uncomfortable. I am sure it was not the first one he saw during it. go for it if you ever have the chance...welll worth it