all nude massages

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love naked erotic massages. I find there are lots of guys about who love giving a full body massage if they get to finish you off as well.

This is a copy of a massage tale I posted a couple of years ago. It's absolutely true.

A few years ago at a swimming pool with a separate sauna (this was before the days of plush gyms) there was a guy of about 60 who ran the sauna area.
He had been a sports masseur in his youth and there was an area where he gave massages, on a table bench in a wet area, so he could use a hose.

He'd start with me lying on my back with a towel placed over my groin area but after a while as his hand got closer to my genitals he would 'accidentally' brush my balls or cock which always grew rock solid under my towel.

He would continue in a very professional manner hosing me down with warm water each time he turned over, but slowly paying more and more attention to my genital area until eventually he would take my bulging cock between his fingers and wank me off.

Either massaging my balls or fingering my arse as he brought me to a climax. It was totally matter of fact. He never used his mouth and although he wore a pair of shorts I never saw him with a hardon. He never said a word as he did this and once I had shot over my stomach he just hosed me off and I went for a sauna.

The sauna area was situated round the corner from the massage table, but if I sat right in the corner of the sauna I was able to see the bottom half of the massage table, and on the times I used to go I'd often see the lower half of a man being brought to a climax, in almost exactly the same way that I was.

I carried on going for massages for a couple of years until the place closed down, and on the times I wasn't able to have a massage because he was 'seeing to' someone else, I would just watch from the sauna cabin and wank watching someone else being pleasured.

It was not a gay sauna, and although I am sure a lot of the guys he masturbated were gay, I am sure loads of them must have been 'straight' and just allowed the guy to empty their balls for the hell of it. From what I managed to see, after brushing the guys genitals if they didn't get a hard on then a move wasn't made.

Out of interest are there many straight guys out there who would allow another man to wank or suck them off, simply because they felt horny, even though the guy himself wasn't a turn on?

I reckon he must have wanked of hundreds of guys during his time there and the experience of this rather clinical massage still remains one of my horniest memories. It's a job I wouldn't have minded doing for a while.

ted0ted1

Experimental Member
Media
I enjoy getting full body massage. I have only had theraputic massages (the kind without happy endings). I prefer having my massage in the nude since one of my problem areas is stiff lower back.

Persoanlly, I prefer having male therapist since I like deep tissue massages and guys generally have stronger hands. I have no problem being naked. In fact, I find it less embarrassing if I happen to sport a semi or a boner, especially when I am lying on my back and the therapist is working on inner thigh.

I find guys understand better that a semi/woody can happen without any sexual intention. Afterall, you are allowing another person to touch all your body and certain parts of your body are more sensitive than others. The first time I sport a boner with my current therapist, I just said sorry and he said that's ok, no worries. He never stopped and just continued the massage. After many massages, I am not worried about sporting a boner/semi since I know it happens and it goes away quickly.

I am curious that those of you that have massages, do you have preference over male/female therapist? For guys, have you ever got semi/boner during the massage? How did you and your therapist handled the situation?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Naked massage is best for the clients. However, never expect just because you are naked that it will be an erotic massage. Most massage is sensual in nature but there is a DEFINITE distinction between Erotic and Sensual. Always make sure before going into the massage that you ASK questions and if you are looking for an Erotic experience, make sure you check to see if that therapist is offering that kind of service. I work doing Neuromuscular Therapy, rehab and also massage so I know a GREAT theraputic massage can also be sensual in nature..but not go past that into erotic. Always ask...you dont want to offend the Massage Therapist or end up looking foolish.

Well stated. I have gone to a few massage sessions and I really enjoyed the relaxation. Now I'm in a new area and not sure how to find a good massage guy. Any suggestions guys?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think I've ever had a non-naked massage. That said, I also don't think I've had an erotic massage. When I get massages (usually every couple weeks) I prefer the deep, hard route that usually makes me feel like I got hit by a truck and then tumbled down the side of a mountain into an industrial dryer.

What can I say, I like it rough. :tongue:

Despite that though, I do find the overall experience to be incredibly sensual. Dim light, soothing music, and someone's hands manipulating my body with oils to release all the pent up tension. Incredible. And I feel like a million bucks afterward (or at least after I recover). My usual masseur finishes me off by pressing on pressure points in my feet that make me lightheaded in the best possible way. It's fucking wild.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I've ever had a non-naked massage. That said, I also don't think I've had an erotic massage. When I get massages (usually every couple weeks) I prefer the deep, hard route that usually makes me feel like I got hit by a truck and then tumbled down the side of a mountain into an industrial dryer.
I LOLed!

beautifuloregon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes they are great, I gave one to a long time friend once and he really enjoyed it. Our friendship has not been the same since. We are much closer. When we talk on the phone that nude massage is allways in back of our minds and when he can
get another one.

enjoy.

O

OldFirm08

both given and received many a time, usually in my tent while camping in state park.

B_stevekorgman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had nude massages for many years. The best therapists I've had were truly gifted and worked around my stiffy, but never engaged in the 1-on-1 that I longed for. One would leave me in the room for a few minutes after the massage alone - there was a nice box of tissue nearby, and of course he knew that I was finishing the massage on my own. Another guy was fantastic - but again, he made it clear that he didn't want to "go there" - I tried everything I could think of to get him to "play along". He was in a commited relationship and I felt like a shit for badgering him. Other erotic massages have been with happy endings, sometimes with a little mutual oral, but unfortunately none have been that great in the massage area - so someday I hope to find Mr. Magic fingers who'll also let me fuck around with him. I know they're out there, just not in my locale.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoy getting full body massage. I have only had theraputic massages (the kind without happy endings). I prefer having my massage in the nude since one of my problem areas is stiff lower back.

Persoanlly, I prefer having male therapist since I like deep tissue massages and guys generally have stronger hands. I have no problem being naked. In fact, I find it less embarrassing if I happen to sport a semi or a boner, especially when I am lying on my back and the therapist is working on inner thigh.

I find guys understand better that a semi/woody can happen without any sexual intention. Afterall, you are allowing another person to touch all your body and certain parts of your body are more sensitive than others. The first time I sport a boner with my current therapist, I just said sorry and he said that's ok, no worries. He never stopped and just continued the massage. After many massages, I am not worried about sporting a boner/semi since I know it happens and it goes away quickly.

I am curious that those of you that have massages, do you have preference over male/female therapist? For guys, have you ever got semi/boner during the massage? How did you and your therapist handled the situation?

I agree with all the above. I have been getting a weekly massage for the last 15 years or so. Every therapist (except one) I have ever used has eventually asked me if I am okay with skipping the sheet - which I am. I am 6'2" 235lbs. It takes a lot of strength to get into my muscle mass and get the knots out. I am always their last appointment of the day because they know they are going to be tired. :eek:

There has often been the discussion with them about my size once I'm hard. A zombie could massage my stomach muscles and I would get hard. It is just simply a physical reaction to being touched in those areas. I do daydream about my wife during the massage because when I think of sex, well I think of her. If I am talking about something at the time, then it goes away because for me talking to dude is anti-sexual.

After using probably 50 different therapist over the years (I've traveled, etc.) I know that male therapist gay or straight can have very different levels of comfort with touching your gents. Some won't get near a hard-on which is understandable, and others don't seem to hardly notice. I once had a masseur that massaged the scrotum if you were okay with it. I was hestitant but after the first time it was my favorite part.

My current masseur is going through the baby-making days of marriage. He's 24 married three years with three children and twins on the way. He isn't at all concerned about it. He moves it, bumps it, etc. whatever he would do if it wasn't in the way. Sometimes I think he is so sleepy that he doesn't even realize. You don't get much sleep with three children under the age of three and a pregnant wife.

If I am in that nice semi-conscious state, then his contact really feeds my fantasies. I have been jolted back to reality several times because I was on the edge. I just start talking about something at it goes back down. I have worried that I might ejactulate one time before I can stop it. I don't think Zach would care, but I really don't know. I know I would be embarrassed :redface:. I do know that some straight guys do give handjobs to other guys when they're drunk. I haven't ever been that drunk, but I have had buddies admit it.

If my current masseur actually started to jack me off, I don't know what I would do. I wouldn't be mad, but I doubt I could keep a hard-on unless I stayed in my sexual fantasy thought zone. :biggrin1: I could just not try to talk with him and not bring "The General" down even after I was close to cumming. The guilt of whether that would be cheating my wife might be a moment killer?

I dunno. The thought just occurred to me as I was writing this post. I really do trust the guy... it would definately be the most gay thing that I have ever done.

lovin_california

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are great posts. Have you ever ejaculated during a therapeutic massage? Is it normal? I'd love to hear from a massage therapist or anyone that knows of an experience. I'd feel really bad, but then again if the massage leads to it are you really guilty? I'm hoping to get a massage next week and worried that it could happen.

w2m4m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are all kinds of massages. Nude ones are the best. I like to get hard and bothered when i am on the bed. If the therapist is willing, you'll know it. I've had 90% end with me asking if they'd like to finish off the job. Even the straight ones said yes.

stcirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My last massage was Singapore. i prefer to be nude and no sheet, when I was rolled onto back I had a big hard and he just worked around it, gave it and my balls a rub and it was very natural and relaxed. Isn't it just a natural state. Enjoy

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes there's a difference between erotic and sensual - i had a sensual massage a few years ago and when he was around my thighs, i sprung a full erection within seconds - as a professional, he just kept going and ignored my boner.

Reactions: UninhibitedSamuel

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a sauna at a place that offers nude massages- nothing extra on the menu, but the men and women who have a massage find it really therapeutic. The women masseurs are friendly people.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have been getting therapeutic massages for 17 years. I've used both male and female therapists. If it's going to be work on the ass or around the nether regions, I just feel more comfortable with a male who is secure in himself. It make it more of a medical setting, and less sexually tense. I view therapeutic massage as medical care. The first peep I got a nude massage from provided a towel for cover. It was optional. My first time there, I used the towel. From then on, I was nude.
The second guy I went to turned out to be a perv. If you wanted draping, they offered a wash cloth. He and his partner were just looking for guys to suck off. No, they did not get their wish.
The current guy I'm using used to work with a local sports team. The first time I went I told him I had spasms in my abs. He just pulled the sheet back and started digging in my pubes and everything. Last week he just gave me a towel for draping. Then, he whipped it off. He seemed to be having fun making my weenie wiggle. I don't think he'll cross the line but I do think he's curious as to how fat it gets. As long as he keeps on giving good massage, I'll keep going.