all over tanning.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, everybody. I was just wondering; I was thinking about getting more than my usual ugly farmer's tan this year, (IE, my arms, legs, & face only!) and was wondering out there how many of you have tanned all over? In essence, have you tanned even where your privates was, and do you consider it safe? because the girl I'm with right now has no tanlines, and for the sake of useless aesthetics I thought I'd indulge myself, but wanted an informed opinion from my favorite online cuckoos.

so how's about it? who's done, is it safe, any precautions to take, etc.,etc., etc.?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tanned nude before, and my advice is to start slowly by limiting sun exposure to 15-20 minutes, then gradually increase your time in the sun. This should allow you to achieve an all-over tan without any problems. You might want to use a sunscreen as well. I did not--did not need to, but others highly recommend it.

Happy tanning!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Hello, everybody. I was just wondering; I was thinking about getting more than my usual ugly farmer's tan this year, (IE, my arms, legs, & face only!) and was wondering out there how many of you have tanned all over? In essence, have you tanned even where your privates was, and do you consider it safe? because the girl I'm with right now has no tanlines, and for the sake of useless aesthetics I thought I'd indulge myself, but wanted an informed opinion from my favorite online cuckoos.

so how's about it? who's done, is it safe, any precautions to take, etc.,etc., etc.?

I have tanned nude before. If you are concerned about burning, or haven't done it before, you definetally should go to a tanning salon, and get one of those stand up booths.

Your genital area is gonna be sensitive, so make sure to slather some serious lotion on it. otherwise, you will have some burned balls.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tanned nude often. I've never burned my dick once. It seems impervious to burning.

I've been getting lots of/too much sun since I was a child. But there's something rejuvenating about it for me. I realize the potential hazards but I cannot quite give it up. Tanning booths are the worst however.

I caution you against them.

B_nocock2big4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tan all over at a tanning salon... I would highly recommend putting a sock over your cock and balls while you tan... still gives you the all over look without any burns to your privates (which decreases sesitivity). I use one of those little ankle socklets (although you could take a regular sock and half turn it inside out then slip it over your goods (plus you wouldn't have to be carrying around an extra sock, unless you wanted to stuff your crotch!)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tan all over....I think if your going to tanning in a Fake and Bake...then you should tan all over. Never have I burned my private area. Some think that you should cover it up....just in case. It has never been an issue with me.
I think you need to start out slow and gradually build up your tan. Indoors or outdoors. My Husband has the naked t-shirt tan line...I wish he would take his shirt off while outside.....it's his body not mine.
:cool:

shashtzoh

Just Browsing
Media
I usually spend time tanning in a tanning bed in the very late winter and early spring because when they decided to call Europeans "white" people...they mean my family. LOL I am too pale over the winter to go out and enjoy soccer in the spring and summer without burning unless I go tan in a bed first.

I used to tan at a place by my townhome that always had cute girls behind the counter. More than once I'd make sure I wore my bike shorts or small nylon running shorts when I went and they always smiled at me as the glanced down. The whole nude tanning thing, even without the girls, is sensual to me and very relaxing too.

Follow the good advice and start small and use good SPF lotion on your genitals. Don't burn like I did the first time!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh the best tanning is the all over one...but small biquini mark is cute too (SMALL...:rolleyes: :tongue: )

I wish sucess in your new golden body..its soooooo sexy!!! OMG!!!

Use whatever u have to use and be safe in the process...

:tongue: :cool:

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Yeh the best tanning is the all over one...but small biquini mark is cute too (SMALL...:rolleyes: :tongue: )

I wish sucess in your new golden body..its soooooo sexy!!! OMG!!!

Use whatever u have to use and be safe in the process...

:tongue: :cool:
I am with you in this one Gisella.
I would not tan my bikini, nor my breast areas for nothing. I tan body, with a bikini and breast areas white and glowing, is very attractive.
For some reason, I do not like a complete tanned body. The white areas make it really sexy.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Used to tan all over a lot, until i lost back yard pool, home, etc. to the storm. One wouldn't think a black guy tanned but i look a fairly sickly kind of pale color without one.

Tanning depends on your own skin type. Seen lots of very pale redhead types burn themselves up trying to tan, and the most they'd get is "red". Knew a couple of guys of Italian heritage tho who'd get darker than me.

If you're not used to it, start off with brief exposures using a lotion with a sunscreen. Looking for red skin isn't always the best way to know you've done too much. Some skin types don't show sunburns right away. At the start of summers here I've looked at my skin and thought "no sweat", until I touched it. (Then it's "wtf??")

My oil of choice is Hawaiian Tropic (original or something that used to come with a red label called "royal blend"). But they have no sunscreens, something I wouldn't try if you're "fair". Guess it helps to have a bit of a head start (genetically). (Do you think the "honey" in your avatar uses it)?

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am probably paranoid but I will not tan nude for fear of skin cancer. I will still tan- but there is always a little white line over that which I value.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessica said:
I am with you in this one Gisella.
I would not tan my bikini, nor my breast areas for nothing. I tan body, with a bikini and breast areas white and glowing, is very attractive.
For some reason, I do not like a complete tanned body. The white areas make it really sexy.
I usually split the difference with that there, Jessisca. I admire a full body female tan, but then again, the white bikini marks have an allure all their own.
I guess it's who & what that makes the dif.

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just came in from laying nude in the sun. It feels great... even greater if you can go for a nude swim when you get all hot, but for that you need a private beach.

As others suggest, start slowly and work up the amount of time you are exposed, and use sunscreen, a hiugher SPF to start then decrease if you like.

Enjoy!

Hiya

As a fair-skinned redhead myself I've had more than enough experiences of sunburn to teach me that a good suncream is important! Having said that, now I have found one that suits my skin (factor 20) I love being in the sun nude, I'm just careful and put the cream on frequently (about every 20 mins when it's summer here).

Basically you really need a good suncream that works with your skin type - you need to try a few to find what's good for you. And then, enjoy!

Strangely enough, my cock never seems to get burned either - and even stranger, I have 3 dots there (each about the size of a button) that absolutely will NOT tan, no matter what - I have no idea why, I guess it's pigment or something.

Anyway, as if being pale with red hair (VERY red down below) doesn't attract enough attention on a nude beach, you wouldn't believe the number of eyes that check out those white dots!!

They do have an upside though - a friend of mine insists they are targets for her kisses!!

Ahh, yes - thank heaven for the privacy of my boat..:rolleyes:

G:cool:

cutukjock

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,

I go on a 4 week nude camping Holiday every year in the South of France, and I've burnt my Ball Sack once or Twice, but never my Dick. I'm Circumcised so I always put sun oil No. 25 on me Helmet so that it doesn't go all Leathery when I get Old. Hope this Helps.

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being a nudist....I'm tan all over.....I go to alot of nude beaches and resorts....Never have burned my cock and balls.. Even having a huge horsecock... Just use alot of spf. I take my kid's also to the beaches and we put lotion all over them as well... It's the only way to get a good tan.... Enjoy.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Ahh, the wonders of not being "melanin deficient" :p

I suppose I should chuck in advice that the redder the hair, the more likely you're going to end up red and burnt as you try tanning. Not something you really want downstairs. Oh yeah, and if you're trying "au-natural" I suppose sun tan lotion downstairs would be something worth looking at! :biggrin1:

robbie7au

Expert Member
Media
Perth City (Western Australia, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are going to get the all over tan, do it naturally. Use suncreen if required and dont spend to much time in the sun. I live in Australia which is pretty extreme in Summer, I am fortunate that I can tan up quickly. Never had problems in the genetial area, your penis will not burn or tan. Just becareful though with your nurries. Nothing better though than a tanned butt

robmass42

Experimental Member
Media
I've been an all-over tanning guy since I was in college. I use a little bit of suncreen at the begnning of the season, and always use moisturizer at night.

Nothing better than soaking up the sun, bare-naked.