All right, for fuck's sake

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
My, my. And this coming from the two most exhaulted members of the LPSG Morals Enforcement Squad. Did your tiaras slip a little when you fell off of your high horses?

:bsflag:

I'm not gonna get into this with you, Steve, so here's the simple facts, k?

1) He's 18 now. They consider him legal in the US. As a result, pictures of him are now allowed provided they were taken after his birthday.

2) I am not talking about him in a sexual way as you were, desiring to know how big his dick was. I have no desire to see his penis even though he is NOW 18 years old.

3) Our comments were Jokes. I'm sure you are familiar with sarcasm, right?

I really don't see why this is so hard for you to understand? He's 18 now, he's legal. You are welcome to post pictures of him and enjoy thoughts of him being naked.

Try growing up a little. You got scolded because you asked about an underage boy. Get over it. If it hadn't of been me or Alex, one of the moderators would have done the same thing.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...your time is best spent searching out pics taken post 23rd July 2007 and posting them here.

Jeez, he's so... erm... yeah. :rolleyes:

I think the plastic carrier bag is what makes these pics really hawt. :cool:

All photographs were taken at the England vs. India test match at London's Lord's Cricket Ground on 23rd July 2007, on the afternoon of Mr Radcliffe's 18th birthday.

*listens out for the spooge hitting the thread* :rolleyes:

Attachments

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the current pics....but he's not ageing well is he?
If you find pastey white and painfully thin hot, then he's looking good. :redface:

Jeez, he's so... erm... yeah. :rolleyes:

I think the plastic carrier bag is what makes these pics really hawt. :cool:

All photographs were taken at the England vs. India test match at London's Lord's Cricket Ground on 23rd July 2007, on the afternoon of Mr Radcliffe's 18th birthday.

*listens out for the spooge hitting the thread* :rolleyes:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish everyone would put there fucking wands back in there pants and forget about this guy he isn't that good looking and certainly isn't sexy. And if you ask me he forgot how to freaking act too.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't think he's bad looking. He's got a very tiny mouth and thin lips. Pretty common anglo facial characteristics. Also something about the way the British hold their mouths when they enunciate. (Think Wallace and Grommit for the over the top version.)

Rupert Grint has a much nicer mouth. I saw him in the movie Driving Lessons the other day and it wasn't half bad. In Driving Lessons Julia Walters' (Mrs. Weasley) role is so drastically altered from the Harry Potter series I wondered if she was a look-alike until I looked it up.