All the California LPSG members, how would you comute on Tuesday..

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am just curious since most of you do live in California, so I was wondering with the chaos that's happening with the MJ memorial, how would you commute to your jobs, homes, or places you shop...Just wondering since Tuesday is going to be a madhouse and I hope to those LPSG members that do live in the California would have a save journey driving back.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am just curious since most of you do live in California, so I was wondering with the chaos that's happening with the MJ memorial, how would you commute to your jobs, homes, or places you shop...Just wondering since Tuesday is going to be a madhouse and I hope to those LPSG members that do live in the California would have a save journey driving back.

Firstly, where do you get that most LPSG members are in California?

Secondly, do you realize that the MJ memorial is happening at the Staples Center, in LA, and that LA is not the entire state of California? California is, i hope you know, one of the larger US states. In fact, it is the third largest state in the country. I highly doubt a state that size is going to see border-to-border problems with traffic because of an event happening in the south of its extreme west coast.

Just sayin...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, there are some here, but I am just wondering how would they cope with their driving? Just curious to know. That's all.

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The above post was unnecessarily rude in tone. For those who do not live in California the reports would appear that the whole area is enmeshed in the MJ memorial. I happened to be present at UCLA Med Center when he was brought in and it was a bit crazy for a bit trying to get out of the mad rush. I can only imagine what the Staples Center will be like. Thank you for your concern, Elegant. It will be a huge event but similar to the NBA parade held just a few weeks ago. We are used to such big events and avoid them if we are not part of them.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live in CA...several hundred miles north of LA. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

As far as Joyboytoy79's post...it can be frustrating to always deal with the assumption that CA is Los Angles and that's it. I am originally from the midwest, and even after several years of living here they constantly ask me if I've seen any movie stars or if I'm loving the bikini/beach lifestyle. Of course, I live in northern CA where the high today was 63 and the ocean water temp is prob about 10 degrees cooler than that!

Not defending anyone's particular position or tone, just offering my 2 cents.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Northern Calif here, its a whole nuther state up here. I dont know about others, but I think he was guilty.

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
i happen 2 be in LA and traffic is already a mess. it really prolly gon be bad tommro. if u gotta get some where u just gotta sit in it. or leav eb4 rush hour

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Lakers just won and had the parade filling up the Colosseum. Yeah, we could handle it.
BTW, on Laker day, everything was fine. I just avoid going through downtown.