All the complaining.

Duo187: I would like to formally address and issue that has taken over the boards as of late. Recently I have noticed that most of the threads are about whether people are fakers or not. Does it really matter? This being a support group it should not. If someone is faking yet they give good advice to those of us not lieing, it should not amtter nor should they be persucuted against.
One more thing, in my personal opinion I believe that those who push to see proof, ie. webcam or pics, are merely here to supress there need to see large genitals. In any case, I just thought I would post a calm and cool headed adress to the recent "problems" on the board.

ruscular: I agree I would tend to think that those that are in disbeleif actually do beleive but using tackiness to get one to show his package.

I ignore them like silly child play!

Faircrest: Actually, I think that those who are pushing for proof are just tired of the few that make wild claims and offer no support. (again, you know who you are) I mean, I do not like liars either, but what are you going to do? Quite frankly, I do not care. If they get off by lying to others on a site such as this, fine.

Ken

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there are some fakers here. I think there are people who are small but get off thinking they are huge. its impossible to tell without seeing them, so I wouldnt even push for proof.

it doesn't really matter in the long run. Those people that are fakers are just annoying, nothing more.

Pappy

Media
I was called a liar today by another poster. Like I told that poster I have nothing to prove to anyone, I know what I have. I agree that the ones "demanding" proof are just dried up, has been size queens that need a picture to get off on.

ORCABOMBER: It does seem that everyone needs to give proof to show they are who they are, let alone the risks of net-stalkers etc..

likeitmatters: One more thing, in my personal opinion I believe that those who push to see proof, ie. webcam or pics, are merely here to supress there need to see large genitals

and the ones that are complaining about the complainers are the ones that are usually making up the stories about being huge.

I am very average and like I said, when someone refuses or wont at least provide proof, it just makes them look more suspect to others. But hey, if your world
is that someone is hung like a horse, Who are we to stop you from living in your world?

Thanks

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think a lot of very valid comments have been posted.
The most important and underlying theme of this group, as someone pointed out, is support, a forum for discussion.  Surely wisdom and experience aren't necessarily corelated with inches.
Being interested in providing genuine input, feedback and raising issues to discuss is what counts.
For the most part I am so impressed with the open and welcoming approach expressed by members.  
There is no special status accorded to size.  Contibutions appear to be appreciated on their merit and we learn from different perspectives.  Yes the central theme is obviously the large penis and related benefits and problems but why anyone would waste time making false claims to size and others focus on demanding proof seems to detract from real issues of concern and opportunities to help others escapes me.
I personally have difficulty believing someone hangs 11" soft and springs to a 14" erection but if what they say contibutes then so what.  To only repeat their measurements with little other value added results in my ignoring any comment they make.
It isnt a contest here so lets put the tapes away.  True measurments allows us to better understand concerns and that is important.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=kurios link=board=meetgreet;num=1083096346;start=0#8 date=04/28/04 at 16:16:58]I think a lot of very valid comments have been posted.
The most important and underlying theme of this group, as someone pointed out, is support, a forum for discussion.  Surely wisdom and experience aren't necessarily corelated with inches.
Being interested in providing genuine input, feedback and raising issues to discuss is what counts.
For the most part I am so impressed with the open and welcoming approach expressed by members.  
There is no special status accorded to size.  Contibutions appear to be appreciated on their merit and we learn from different perspectives.  Yes the central theme is obviously the large penis and related benefits and problems but why anyone would waste time making false claims to size and others focus on demanding proof seems to detract from real issues of concern and opportunities to help others escapes me.
I personally have difficulty believing someone hangs 11" soft and springs to a 14" erection but if what they say contibutes then so what.  To only repeat their measurements with little other value added results in my ignoring any comment they make.
It isnt a contest here so lets put the tapes away.  True measurments allows us to better understand concerns and that is important.
[/quote]

Excellent, kurios. Your thoughtful, tactful post could serve as the preamble to LPSG.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=Duo187   Does it really matter?

YES  it  damn sure  does

This being a support group it should not.  If someone is faking yet they give good advice to those of us not lieing, it should not amtter nor should they be persucuted against.

If they are Lying they have NO frame of refference and their Posts just like them are full of shit

One more thing, in my personal opinion I believe that those who push to see proof, ie. webcam or pics, are merely here to supress there need to see large genitals.

NO they are just tired of fukin fake wannabes. I have chatted with Several HUNG guys that have left this forum b/c of all the fervent imaginations , SO YES it damn sure matters

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=likeitmatters
and the ones that are complaining about the complainers are the ones that are usually making up the stories about being huge.
when someone refuses or wont at least provide proof, it just makes them look more suspect to others.

VERY  TRUE  and Excellently said

Pappy

Media
hard_ass.jpg

spike: this is just to Gubernogin...

Your picture fuckin rocks

ok...and on this issue i am going to agree with duo and not HORSEHUNGshowoff

john_jones9: The question boils down to "Is it okay to come on here and lie about your penis size if you make other positive contributions?"

I guess it's in the eye of the beholder.

I do find it odd that some large size claiming guys do take shots at some other large size claiming guys. Sort of like pots calling kettles black.

For my part, it's interesting to read posts that ring true. It's also interesting to read posts that don't, but that's what the "Ficticious stories" section is for.

I never felt that I "pushed" anyone for proof. I read a bunch of posts from guys who claimed to be over a foot long and wondered if any of them were telling the truth. I PM'd them and only got a few replies which didn't back up their claims.

Then I made some (cross) posts stating those results and offered some calculations to give an estimate of believable sizes. I knew the height caclulation would come back "small" but I believed the breast calculation would come back bigger. Since the both pointed to roughly the same numbers I felt that lent more credibility to the calculations and thought it would be of interest here.

Take it for what it's worth.

I'm sure being "hung like a horse" isn't all fun and games, but on a site like this, it's got to be more fun to be hung than in the real world and I'd have thought those who made extreme claims would be extremely happy to show off. Sort of how a lot of times tall men like playing basketball because it's a place where they fit in and feel comfortable and being 7' tall isn't a bad thing that makes you a freak, but a good thing that makes you valuable. But just like rosters in the NBA add a few inches to heights, it's me belief that guys in here add a few inches, or more.

What's the harm? Probably none, but persuit of the truth shouldn't cause a lot of harm either.

Duo187: [quote author=john_jones9 link=board=meetgreet;num=1083096346;start=0#15 date=04/29/04 at 14:59:58]

I never felt that I "pushed" anyone for proof.  I read a bunch of posts from guys who claimed to be over a foot long and wondered if any of them were telling the truth.  I PM'd them and only got a few replies which didn't back up their claims.

[/quote]

Well heres what I got from you, and no offense but personally this came across as another person wanting to see what I got to get aroused over.

[quote author=john_jones9 link=action=imshow;caller=1;id=108086884426948 date=04/01/04 at 17:11:44]Hi.  I read some of your posts and see you list yourself as 12x8 and still growing.  How big are you nowadays?  Do you have any pics of it that you'd be willing to share?  If you have some and are willing, send them to john_jones9@hotmail.com Thanks.  I'm looking forward to seeing that big thing.[/quote]

That last line is why i did not reply.