All the things that make you suck

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
you are a liar (lie about everything to cover your ass!)
you are deceitful (hide the truth to suite yourself and selfishness)
you are disrespectful (emasculating me constantly. constantly comparing me to your ex. and even to your moms ex husband)
you are insecure (always looking for others to bring yourself up, looking for the next dress to make you feel better)
you are incapable of empathy(jjs death, jonathan's g-fathers death, hurting my back at gym no sympathy, no empathy)
you are inconsiderate (asking me to meet you at a club house after valentines day instead of at your house bc you didn't want your mom to see me ((fuck her!))
you are an emotional cheater (aaron p, kamal, patrick m, avelino s, camilo a...(who knows who else)
you are self-centered (only caring about how things affect you)

For these reasons, i gotta say goodbye. I love you. Best of luck!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good for you but you need to tell her.

Disagree. If he's going to split from her then there's no point in telling her except that he'll hurt her. It's far more noble to tell her that they don't make one another happy and they should each move on to other people rather than act childish with a mean-spirited rant. Once I've decided to leave someone, I don't criticize them any more. I think it's one of the things that I do that makes it possible to remain friends with them and their friends and feel less awkward sooner than later in social situations.

However, being familiar with the OP, I'm sure that he's already ranted all these things at her many times already. :rolleyes:

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
Disagree. If he's going to split from her then there's no point in telling her except that he'll hurt her. It's far more noble to tell her that they don't make one another happy and they should each move on to other people rather than act childish with a mean-spirited rant. Once I've decided to leave someone, I don't criticize them any more. I think it's one of the things that I do that makes it possible to remain friends with them and their friends and feel less awkward sooner than later in social situations.

However, being familiar with the OP, I'm sure that he's already ranted all these things at her many times already. :rolleyes:

petite, you remember????

I was such a fool You guys were right. i got what i deserved... more of the same.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
petite, you remember????

I was such a fool You guys were right. i got what i deserved... more of the same.

I said that you two shouldn't be together, but I'm still skeptical about your version of events, just like before. Buying dresses to look pretty is just what women do and there isn't anything wrong with it, and it sounds like you were being inconsiderate towards her if she had a concern about her mother and your response is "fuck her!" Last time, my problem was that you insisted that you wanted her back and that you missed her but you were incapable of saying anything positive about her, which I interpreted to mean that she obviously has positive attributes but that you're too petty and mean-spirited to mention them even when specifically asked, which means that you probably make her miserable too. Last time you tried to convince us that she is both a terrible person and that you have to have her back, which doesn't make sense. You two aren't a match made in heaven. I think you should look for someone else who you can say nice things about and once you reach the point that you can no longer tell other people what those good qualities are, that's when you need to leave her, not when your resentment has reached the point where you're writing mean rants about her on the internet.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Swede82 I feel much the same way. :tongue:

Also, OP needs to listen to petite. "You guys were right" is only so if he remembers that we all felt sorry for HER, not just him. Uboat is a world-class blamer. When he learns to admire another and be less critical of the flaws of another, he will get admiration and acceptance in return. He has not yet met the one who can inspire this.

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
Here we go again.. my gf is calling/texting me apologizing and saying she wants me back. How come she never appreciated me or treaded me right when she had me. I swear, people always want what they can't have, but when they get it, they shit all over it like it isn't worth shit.