All things being equal:

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Wyldgusechaz, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Can you place in importance to you the qualities and attributes both physical and non_physical you seek in a man and then place cock size in relation to the others.

Some qualities I think women look for;

1) Facial attractiveness

2) physique

3) Height (could be part of physique but it might need it own category

4) Personality

5) affluence ( anyone who says this is not important at all? I think it is for a great many women. )

6) honesty

7) confidence

8) energy

9) intelligence

Add others that rank ABOVE/BELOW cock size as you formulate your list of the ideal things you would rate behind the average cock, the average being 5.5 inches long by 4.75 inches girth. And rank the above in order of importance if you could and add your own and where they rate.

I know there is a very wide range of things to look for in each category i.e. some women might like a pretty face like Rob Lowe over a more rugged face like Nicolas Cage. Same with dark brooding personality over hyper active cheerful. Just think of your ideal and place cock size where it would rank. And I certainly don't know them all. Add any you can think of and where it rates to cock size.

Example: Olivier Martinez is a really good looking man with that dark and handsome look, but if he were average, LPSG Diamond would not have anything to do with him. OTOH Steven Jobs is brilliant and not very good looking but his intelligence might be very seductive to some.

I suspect honesty is a non negotiable and might be number one on most everyones list. And I realize this might be confusing but if you could help me a bit?

2. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

In order of importance for me:

6) honesty
    I have been with a man who was very dishonest so I am probably hypersensitive to dishonesty

9) intelligence
    Said it before, but if he can't engage my mind, he is going to have a hard time getting me excited about him

4) Personality
    I need to be wow'd by what they got character/personality wise

5) affluence ( anyone who says this is not important at all? I think it is for a great many women. )
    I am learning that this is very important to me. The dishonest man I was with was highly regarded in his industry. I liked being with him or being known because of him. It was a 'rush' of sorts to go to some industry function and be with the most popular guy. But as I look back, mostly due to smoke and mirrors stuff. I am making huge strides in my career, I want someone who can be confident when with me and/or at business functions. If I am dealing with some of the most wealthy people of my community, the man I am with is going to be able to handle his own in that environment.

7) confidence
    A man without confidence, is not attractive.

8) energy
    I want adventure. Adventure takes energy. Keeping up with me, takes energy.

1) Facial attractiveness
    I am not typically attracted to the overly beautiful people. Usually a more rugged man catches my attention. Someone with a hair out of place, more real. I have been a bit suprised at myself and my current appreciation for beautiful men.

3) Height (could be part of physique but it might need it own category)
    Ideal height for me 6'2" or taller. But it isn't a deal breaker. If a guy has all of the above ... I may go as short at 5'9"

2) physique
    Again, I have never been one who has been attracted the greek god/body builder guy. But I have surprised myself lately.

If I guy has the most gorgeous piece of meat but doesnt have Nos. 6, 9, 4, 7 and 8 there is no chance.

3. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. Chemistry
    2. Intelligence
    3. Wit
    4. Weight & health
    5. Looks
    6. Quantity/quality of HIS attraction for me
    7. Ability to empathize
    8. Cock size
    9. Affluence insofar as I don't want to pay for every date

Honesty is a given.

Chemistry is IT for me. It's also gotten me into lots of trouble. I should probably rethink it!

4. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Thank you Act 2 and what an honest answer (especially about affluence). Even on a big dick site for some women its not all about the cock.

5. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

I wonder if the average men who worry about their size are reading this? thank you hotmilf.

6. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

You are welcome.

On the flip side ... if he had all of that, I am not sure I would settle for small. Average, probably. Especially when considering my desire to find a partner that would be interested in the alternative lifestyle, the larger stuff could be icing on the cake adventures.

Something, I would add to the list ....

Protective
    I want to know that I am with a man who will slay dragons for me, if need be. Can I slay them on my own? I have and do almost daily, but would very much like a main that can wrestle them for me.

Kind
    I want a man that can appreciate tenderness and cherishes vulnerability in his presence, only.

I would probably place those right above affluence

7. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. Personality/Honesty - I consider them to be the same. A man who is honorable, true to his word, trustworthy. Strong, protective, affectionate. Traits include kindness, love of animals, his smile, a sense of humor, the ability to be silly with me. Considerate of others. I watch how a man treats those in the service business. Waiters, clerks. I don't care how handsome a man is. If he has an ugly personality, any outer beauty is tainted.

2. Intelligence - He has to be someone I can relate to, have conversations with. He is curious about the world, other cultures, travel, likes to read and debate issues without becoming angry and inflamed. His interests do not stop at sports, reality tv, cars. He has common sense.

3. Sexuality/Chemistry - I have found that I need a man who is sexually dominant.

4. Energy - He enjoys doing things, discovering new activities. Mountain biking, hiking, camping, traveling. But can also be lazy with me.

5. Physique - This kind of ties into energy. Someone who is healthy, takes care of themselves so that they can do the things I do. I don't need six-pack abs or bulging arms. Just someone who is going to care about their health so that I can have them around for a long time.

6. Height. Only because, as a sexual submissive, I love the feeling of being dominated, tossed over the shoulder, and carried to his lair!

7. Facial attractiveness - It's not a matter of looks, but good grooming, caring for the skin, trimming the eyebrows, clean teeth. I am most attracted to a man's eyes. Does a smile show in them? Then his lips and teeth.

8. Affluence ( anyone who says this is not important at all? I think it is for a great many women. )

My husband owned his own company and we had money. My LTR was in construction. I dated and almost married a multi-millionaire from Greece when I was in college who took me around the world until I ditched him at the San Francisco airport. I've dated other affluent men. I've also dated police officers, struggling band members, bartenders.

I don't give a damn how much money a man has, what his job is, or what kind of car he drives, if he is blue collar or white collar. I HATE shallowness. If anything, the more money and affluence a man needs to toss around, the more he focuses on it and needs to impress others, the more turned off I am.

As long as the man I am with is working in a career where he is happy, does the job to the best of his ability (that is important to me) and we both work towards a life we are happy in, I am satisfied.

There are some women who want wealthy, powerful men, and there are some men who want Barbie.

The friends that I have that are the happiest could care less about either.

9. Penis size. Don't care.

8. JennyS

JennyS New Member

I'm a poor choice to ask, because I've never done the dating scene thing. I've had one boyfriend, and he was my best friend before that, so I've never had to 'play the field' or anything.

So it'll probably work best for me to say the things I like best about him. These aren't "in order", I don't think I could rank them.

1) He's interesting. It's fun talking to him, and they're two-way conversations where we both have stuff to say.

2) He's funny. He's not a stand up comedian or class clown or anything, but he has a good sense of humor and makes me laugh.

3) He's confident. I don't mean arrogant, I mean more like he has a good sense of what he likes and doesn't like, and he's not so self-concious. If I ask him what he wants to do on a given day, he'll give me an answer about what he wants to do (instead of saying "I dunno, what do you want to do?").

4) We have good chemistry. Someone else said it above, but we 'click' and that's always imporant in a relationship.

5) He's open minded. Not just about social issues (although he is there as well), but I don't ever have to worry about getting really wierd reactions from him if I say something (not that I say so much wierd stuff, but you know what I mean).

In terms of "importance", penis size is pretty much at 0. If he got in a car accident and lost his penis, I'd still stay with him and we'd find other ways to get by. If you're asking about "preference", then sure, I'd probably "prefer" one around 8 inches or so just for the visual appeal.

But it's not important. It's not one of the deciding factors in who I'd be with. If I fell in love with someone, I don't know how I could ever leave them just because their penis was small. To be totally honest, the whole idea of doing that sounds ridiculous to me.

9. lucky99rumen

lucky99rumen New Member

As a closer-to-average guy, I want to tell you I'm reading it and loving it! I'm still wishing I had a 10" dick as wide around as my forearm, but this is still music to my ears!

10. viking1

Gold Member

Yes, I am reading this, and it's quite interesting...

11. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    ok so if cock size comes down to 8, you must be a member of like 7 other web forums right
    concernting wit, health, looks etc right.... :p

12. WildHoney

Gold Member

Purely for fucking them.........

Chemistry -MAJOR
    facial looks
    height
    body type
    cock size
    confidence

....the rest i dont care about as I have all the rest at home

13. viking1

Gold Member

That's very interesting. I always heard confidence was near the top. Why can't I meet a woman like this in real life???

Chemistry - You have to meet me to figure that out, but probably not good.
    facial looks - meh, I'm not very handsome.
    height - I'm 6', is that tall enough?
    body type - farmer would be the best description, that's not too good.
    cock size - meh, nothing extra, just average.
    confidence - near zero, and falling.

What do you think?

14. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    No point in listing what I seek since i've already found it.

All things being equal:

1) No_Strings

2) Everyone else :biggrin1:

15. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    so wierd
    I score highly on all the womens lists (if I do say so myself, the personality one is rather subjective) yet still single!

16. Principessa

Gold Member

Well it might help if you had a profile and pics.:smile:

17. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    TheRob......still being single simply means the mix has not been right. Chemistry along with the other traits is very important, in my book. You can have many of the others and end up being good friends, but throw the chemistry in and you have many years of sexual excitement ahead of you.

18. Principessa

Gold Member

1) personality (A good personality is a must!) & honesty (this is a non-negotiable)
    2) intelligence (He has to be able to turn on my mind before he can turn on my body)
    3) similar moral/ethical standards
    4) confidence
    5) handsome face
    6) physique (An athletic/fit build is nice; but I also like men who are a bit thick through the middle) :wink:
    7) height (used to prefer men 6'+. Realized that was silly and I was missing a lot of great guys who were 5'8", 5'10", etc.)
    8) penis size (I prefer long and thick)
    9) affluence (He doesn't have to be wealthy but he needs to be able to take care of himself.)
    10) energy (I guess comparable to mine . . . :confused:)

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I can't really do it, all the things I need in a man for him to be attractive to me have to be there equally and I can't really place them in a hierarchy.

20. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

1) honesty - No explanation required

2) Personality- I'm probably a hard person to 'click' with so this is quite important for me

3) confidence - More so drive and determination and believing in himself and his abilities

4) intelligence - Ive always been attracted to the intelligent/ nerd-ish type. they give me a sense that they will always find a way t provide a descent lifestyle

5) Facial attractiveness - I dont need model qualities, but someone I find attractive.

6) Height - Im short, so i prefer a man that isn't to tall

7) energy - Again, drive and determination, wanting to go out and experience the world

8)penis size - As long as he was at least average, if he was small then it would be a bigger issue and higher on the list

9) physique - Im not in good shape myself so i would be a hypocritical for me to make it a priority

10) affluence - As long as he/we can prove a comfortable lifestyle for ourselves id be happy

Draft saved Draft deleted