All this foreskin talk....

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by SR_Manny Manparts, May 17, 2008.

1. SR_Manny Manparts

SR_Manny Manparts New Member

For those of you that are uncut, do you guys keep it retracted all the time? Or just sometimes?

I am uncut, and I retract to clean obviously, but there are times that I want to retract and leave it that way, and I'll spend most the day trying to adjust because the skin won't stay back when soft.

Share you comments. :smile:

2. bond_to

bond_to Member

Albums:
    my head is too sensitive to keep it retracted. i pull back to piss and to clean. During sex or jerking i work the skin on and off the head. Also pulling it back almost always gets me hard. So most of the time it's hooded.

3. SR_Manny Manparts

So I'm not the only one!

4. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

haha so true... it seems like within 10 second of even pulling the foreskin back it starts fillin up with blood, i piss with the foreskin over the head, believe it or not it comes out in one perfect stream even with the skin hanging over.. if i pull the skin back to piss its getting hard by the time im done and its tough to piss while rock hard lol

5. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

That happens at first. . .wear snug undies and avoid walking around too much for the first day or two. When it slides over the head, roll it right back. After about a week it'll start to get a lot easier to keep it back; the corona begins to flare out a little.

ewwwwwwwww.

6. brody

brody Active Member

Why bother. I mean why do you have to retract the foreskin? Because it looks sexy or... ? Maybe it is because I'm European that I do not get it? Hardly anyone here bothers about their foreskin. When you have sex it is retracted, otherwise it is not, but it is there to protect the sensitive penis head.

7. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Because we're curious about what it would feel like to be circumcised, and it's a good way to get an idea without doing anything permanent. I know that i'm definitely not fooling myself, or anyone else, but it's all about the way it feels.

Btw, I have no idea what a "foresking" it. Am I going off subject?

8. Ionto

Ionto New Member

It depends too on just how much foreskin you have.

Mine is short, so the head is usually at least half exposed. On the other hand though it tends to roll back over the head when soft, so I never keep it fully exposed for very long.

9. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

I keep mine retracted permanently but apparently not every man can do this.

At first, the bare head was very sensitive but, after a week, it got used to brushing against clothing etc.

The foreskin never rolls back over the head and I don't have the bulkiness that some guys have when they stay retracted.

This morning I stepped under an ice cold shower and even though my cock shrank because of the cold, the foreskin still stayed put.

I don't understand the talk about the foreskin "protecting" the head. I have yet to have any kind of problem with having the head exposed.

I prefer it back because I love the look of my cock when the head is bare.

10. bigmix

bigmix New Member

same here like retracted.. I've keep retracted since I was 18 after few yrs of suffering with phimosis and in those few yrs peeing with blood when stayed retracted was something I saw every now and then.. I thought my dick might be ripped by the tight skin that I tried to stay retracted while the tip of the skin was still extremely tight like putting a piece of very tight rubber band bound around its neck!! surely, getting always hard on was another problem.. so I went to the toilet quite often to adjust it.. what a fun!! (painful too!!)

I did it since a girl I wanna fuck that time said, if I went to have mine (foreskin) cut, it would make me more stamina as the head was less sensitive.. I asked her how she learned this, yeah, it's from her brother.. and she was muslim!!

11. SR_Manny Manparts

It's true guys. You try to retract and it'll get hard. I have extra skin so it'll to roll back when soft. Another guy mentioned why we try to retract all the time, and simply it looks good retracted!

12. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

I think it's unwise to let your glans rub up against clothing for too long. I heard it causes diminished sensitivity.

13. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

was her last name Obama? :biggrin1:

14. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

15. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i am uncut, and yes, i like to keep mine back. this started when i was a virgin youth, and i started to keep it back so i could get used to the head touching and rubbing against things. and it was very sensative at the time.
    yes i am ok now, but i think it is just force of habit and i am one of the lucky one's that have a penis that the skin stays back on.

16. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

So, by that logic, those millions of guys in the world who are circumcised must have no feeling in their cock.

Hmmm.

So how do they multiply? HOW DO THEY KNOW THEY STILL HAVE ONE IN THEIR PANTS WITHOUT CHECKING???? :eek:

This talk about diminished sensitivity is lame. Sure, when your head is bare, it's going to lose SOME sensitivity but that's a good thing considering, before I retracted, whenever I had the foreskin pulled back to shower, it was TOO sensitive to be touched by even the softest of towels.

After a week of keeping it bare, I was able to let it brush against towels, clothing, sheets etc and I can still feel it but the sensitivity is bearable. And it actually improved my sex life because I can go a lot longer now because the head ISN'T so ridiculously sensitive.

Until you've done something and know what you're talking about, don't knock it or regurgitate other's bullshit.

Experience is everyone's friend.

17. art

art
    Gold Member

I retract mine to urinate and to wash. (I have to hold it back. Even with my fat mushroom head, my foreskin's normal position is forward, covering my cockhead.) And during sex, of course, it retracts and un-retracts all by itself!

The rest of the time, it overhangs my head by a bit, just like Nature intended. If I'm getting horny, it'll pull back a little, but even when erect, it still covers the head.

Why would anyone want to keep his foreskin retracted all the time? If you want your foreksin to be neither useful nor effective, get a circumcision.

18. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

What are the uses of a foreskin in a civilized country, art?

I'm not looking for an argument here but rather some examples seeing as you brought it up.

19. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

\

what are the uses of cutting it off...?

20. SR_Manny Manparts

Everyone does have a point. I do have a lot of foreskin, but it's because I stretched it a little to get used to retracting. Fortunately it stays back when I'm erect. So the only issue is when I'm soft.

Draft saved Draft deleted