All tied up

travelingwilly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A couple of weeks back the wife and I had been out for a meal and some drinks, by the time we got home I was slightly worse for wear and headed for bed. A short time later she comes to bed and starts to feeling me up and getting me pretty hard then she goes down and starts to flick her tongue over the end of my cock, pulling my foreskin back and making the head bigger.

After she's had her fun teasing my cock with her tongue she pulls out our play handcuffs and secures my hands to the back of our bed then says "I'll just be one minute" and walks out the room. She returns quickly with her laptop and opens an adult dating site....... I didn't know she was on one until now. I nervously watch as she logs in and can see that she has messages unread and some she has read. She moves so that I can't see the screen and starts typing away occasionally looking my way, after a few minutes she shuts the laptop and walks out.

She returns once again to our bedroom this time with her phone to her ear talking to someone and looking right into my eyes she says "No he won't mind, he's sleeping" and then proceeds to give out address hang up give me a wink and walk out the room again.

I'm shaking with nervous excitement. We've talked about this but never done it and now it looks like we might be doing it. I can hear the shower in our bathroom and she returns with her body covered with a towel which she drops to the floor after drying herself off. She's completely ignoring me now and starts to go through her drawers pulling out stockings and the smallest panties she can find.
She pulls on her panties and sits on the bottom of the bed and slowly pulls her stockings over her legs covering them with blackness that matches the oh so tiny panties. A slight glance my way as if to say "Do you like?" and then she walks into our cupboard and pulls out a pair of killer heels slipping her stocking covered toes in them.

Sitting on the bed she starts to stroke my cock without saying anything to me just looking into my eyes. Every time she brings me to orgasm she stops and lets it subside. Then I hear a car pulling up to out driveway she drops my cock and leaves the room. I can hear the front door open and the muffled voices, I can't believe she's just opened our door to someone wearing almost nothing!!!

It doesn't take long for the muffled noises to start I can tell she's having a good time it only lasts maybe a half hour or so but it feels so much longer. I can hear her heels clicking against our wooden floors and the sound is getting closer. The bedroom door opens and she walks in leading her friend by the cock....... her black friend......her black friend with a fucking massive cock!!!
Kneeling on the bed she looks into my eyes "This is what you've talked about I hope you like it" and with that he pushes his long thick cock deep inside. Her tits brush against my face as she pushes back against it, her nipples are solid and I try to keep one in my mouth while she fucks! Her hand wraps around my cock, she's edged me expertly before he came to the door and it's not long before I'm tensing up as an orgasm approaches but she lets go and the tension fades.

Her cunt sounds so wet as this monster pushes in and out, it's so wet his cock slips out but she greedily grabs it and feeds it back in then pushes her fingers in my mouth. The juices taste so good and the fact they came from his cock makes mine harder. Pulling herself off his cock she slides off the bed and onto the floor and starts to lick and suck him clean. His balls are as impressive as his cock and she squeezes them expertly while pushing her mouth as far down the shaft as she possibly can. Sometimes too far and she chokes and gags a little.

She sits him down on the bed and then she guides herself down on his pole slowly stabbing it in her. He grabs both her tits and pushes them together so he can suck on both her nipples at once, her groans are getting louder she's cumming all over this guys shaft and he's not making a sound nothing just her groans and moans and the doorbell. The doorbell!!!! She climbs off his cock and skips out the room her heels clicking away.
The muffled voices can be heard and then she comes back whispers something in this black bull's ear and he walks out. She pulls her little panties back on and then her coat! She kisses me and says "Sweet dreams" and walks out with me chained to the fucking bed! I hear a key turn in the lock then a car door slam shut and then it drives off.
I fight to free my hands from their chained position but it's useless I'm going nowhere and just have to lie there waiting and eventually I drift off to sleep.

Door slams shut! I'm awake again and can hear her heels coming towards the room "You still awake?" she takes her coat off to reveal her naked breast and her black panties. Her stockings tops are high just below her pussy but I can see they have ladders in them now. She spins around and shows me her bottom and the large red hand print that's been slapped in to it. Bending over she slowly pulls her panties down over her long legs then steps on the bed and holds them just above my face before dropping them over mouth. They're heavy when they land I can feel the wetness and taste it, it tastes salty, it tastes of cum! She shows me her pussy it's stretched and open.

She wraps her hand around my cock and starts to wank it gently. She says "You know it was only meant to be him and his friend turns out he had more than one friend" My cock is fat and swollen the foreskin feels tight around the head. "We went to his place" she said "He had two more friends waiting for us, I didn't think I'd be so long but four guys takes time and it takes a little more when they go twice"

She pushes her wet panties deep in my mouth and throws a leg over me lowering her pussy down on my cock. I slip in easily, I can tell she's been fucked long and hard and can hardly feel her. She mocks me "You call that a cock!" she snaps at me. Her slackened pussy is soaking and I can feel the deposits running out and down my sack. "Shall I release you?" I nod a yes and she slowly releases the cuffs from my wrists, they hurt and I rub them both to ease the pain slightly.

She continues to ride my shaft saying "This might be the last time hunny, black cock is soooooo gooood" In a split second I've grabbed her and put her on her back and hold her down by the neck my cock pumping in her hard. "You like being gang banged slut?" she looks in my eyes "I fucking love it! I fucking love taking real cock!"
I clasp my hands around her throat holding her down pushing her into the bed as my cock pushes in her cunt.
Her face reddens and I release my grasp, she breathes out smiles and asks "That all you got?"

I flip her over and pull her onto her knees slapping her on that all ready well spanked arse, pulling her cheeks apart I push my hard wet cock in her arse. She finally gasps at feeling me, I don't ease it in I just slam it in and grab her hair pulling her head back and riding her hard and fast.

My cock starts twitching so I pull out, it's been edged enough tonight it's ready to cum and I stuff it in her mouth just the feeling of her tongue on it makes my cock start to pump cum in her throat. Twitching and jerking it fills her mouth coming out over her lips, she tries to pull away but I hold her tight making her take it all. Her torn stockings and ruined make up makes her look even hotter the cum on her chin and lips glistens.
I throw her panties at her face "Clean yourself up slut!" She wipes the cum away with her soiled panties.
She lies back on the bed completely spent looks at me "I love you" she says "Love you too" I reply and lean over to kiss her, her eyes close as we kiss and when they do I close the cuffs on her wrists and stuff the soiled panties in her mouth. Getting my phone and say "You think you're the only one with friends" I dial a number and he answers "She's ready, bring them all"
She's muffles something but I ignore her and leave the room. Twenty minutes later the door bell goes and they come in and they strip off a variety of cock all shapes and all sizes. I lead them to our room as she sees us come in she looks scared, well you would if twelve guys were away to fuck you!
I knew Saturday morning football would be good fun.

Reactions: Bxblknight