ALL YOU GUYS READ THIS

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I now see why madamezora doesn't want newbies to pm her all the time...
The computer I am usually on is my GRANDPA'S COMPUTER... I have no problem with ya'll sending me messages, which is why I make it available for you to talk to me, but PLEASE, DO NOT TALK ABOUT SEX UNLESS YOU KNOW IT IS ME!!! My grandpa somehow got into my yahoo messenger today and some of you (i don't know who yet) pmed me about sex... and possibly had pictures that he wasn't very happy about it...
I have no problem chatting about any topic under the moon with any of you, just make sure it's me first and don't mention lpsg, cuz he doesn't know that I'm on here every day... he's already trippin about some of the pm's i've been receiving...
I'm not trying to be mean, I'm really not... I'm a nice person when you get to talking to me, just be careful what you send me until you know i am the one you're talking to...

And yes, I know I'm pretty fuckin crazy to use my grandfather's computer to get on here, but it's all worth it cuz I'd really be losing my mind if I wasn't talking to other people (I'm not from here; I'm just staying with them here in Florida until I leave for basic training for the Navy, so I don't know anyone I can talk to)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I missed this post. Sorry you're having troubles honey, several of us have. It's only common courtesty to address an IM innocently until the person responds. I get tired of telling someone I have company, only to have them follow up with "DO YOU WANNA SUCK MY BIG COCK!!!!". My computer's in the living room where everyone can see the screen, jeez people, really!

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It might be beneficial for you to set up your own user account on the computer. Then you can load YIM or AIM as an application for that user only. Log in and out of that account and give it a password. This will keep grandpa safe.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, that is what i had to do when i lived with my dad for a time.
I'm sorry that happened to you.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, i know how bad it can be for people to see what goes on when its none of thier business what your doing online. Especially when it's family or company, it can be quite embarassing, and it doesnt help when your sibling's favorite game is Blackmail! That always ends up being fun now, doesnt it? Just gotta be careful around nosy people.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the tips... Fortunately my grandpa hasn't said anything today, but last night, he kinda lost it... he was pretty pissed... I guess he realized that when you're an adult, you can look at what you want and talk to who you want...