Allan Kayser - Bubba on Mama's Family

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by pasarefun, Oct 19, 2006.

1. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    He was cute on TV. Is he still on anywhere? I searched for him and only see g rated pics.... Would like to see some hot ones if anyone has them....

2. agnslz

Gold Member

OMG, he WAS cute on TV! I haven't seen him on anything since Mama's Family ended though. :( The first season of Mama's Family was just released on DVD. Unfortunately, he wasn't on the show until at least the second season. I am eagerly awaiting the release of seasons with him in them!:biggrin1:

One episode in particular I would like on DVD, but I don't remember which season it was in. It was titled "It Takes Two To Watusi." In that episode "Bubba" falls for one of "Naomi's" friends. He appears in revealing sweatpants and a cutoff sweatshirt! He has an amazing body to behold!:wink:

Unfortunately, Mama's Family is no longer shown on TBS (the only channel that I could see it on), I believe. :( So, I can't wait for more seasons of Mama's Family (seasons with him) to be released on DVD!

3. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    Moma's family is on a local channel here in southern calif..... cannel 30 "I" - yes an actual UHF channel....

4. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Indeed, every night at 8 and 8:30 round here as well. The 'I' network is actually a broadcast network - meaning it airs in much of the country, usually on the station that was previously PAX.

There's a chance that they may start airing reruns of The Wonder Years soon, which would be... fucking awesome. :smile:

5. agnslz

Gold Member

Ah! Well, "I" shall have to see if we have that network on regular TV here!:biggrin1:

I know that PAX was replaced locally with "Telefutura" (a Spanish network) which my mom and I both watch whenever we can on weekdays for the show "Escandalo T y V."

However, not all the local broadcast channels are carried on our cable system, so I'll have to look around for the "I Network"...

I loved "The Wonder Years" and I was in love with Fred Savage. I still am! He has a cute butt.:wink::biggrin1:

6. qartuk

qartuk New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted