Allan Kayser (Bubba)

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone who's ever watched Mama's Family (which reruns early in the morning on TBS) noticed Allan Kayser (Bubba) in the tight jeans he wears. If you notice the bulge he must be packing someting big in those pants.

Reactions: Lovemycurvedupdick

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, he had a HOT ass and was never without his tight jeans!

I looked him up on Internet Movie Database and the only pic of him shows him still looking HOT!

Alan Kayser from IMDB

Originally posted by LeMay@Mar 6 2005, 03:26 AM
Has anyone who's ever watched Mama's Family (which reruns early in the morning on TBS) noticed Allan Kayser (Bubba) in the tight jeans he wears. If you notice the bulge he must be packing someting big in those pants.
[post=288688]Quoted post[/post]​

Reactions: bigtoad

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Kayser looked his best in tight jeans and an athletic undershirt. His big ass made his jeans fit tight in the front, which accentuated his buldge. Or could it have been the other way around? When it comes to body shape, he had nearly perfect genes. In two months, he will be 41 years old.

Reactions: Sprt214

jlmchq: After Mama's Family ended, he married and moved to Raytown, MO, where he ran a vending business with his brother-in-law. This is how I got to know him, and I also had the pleasure of working out with him pretty regularly. Yes, I did have the opportunity to see him nude when we would shower or do the hot tub or sauna together. If you guys think he looked good with his clothes on, you should have seen him naked....

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jlmchq@Mar 20 2005, 03:05 AM
After Mama's Family ended, he married and moved to Raytown, MO, where he ran a vending business with his brother-in-law. This is how I got to know him, and I also had the pleasure of working out with him pretty regularly. Yes, I did have the opportunity to see him nude when we would shower or do the hot tub or sauna together. If you guys think he looked good with his clothes on, you should have seen him naked....
[post=292304]Quoted post[/post]​

I used to watch "Mama's Family" just to see Bubba in his skin tight jeans that portrayed his hot ass and crotch so well. Thanks for clueing us in on his naked beauty, jlmchq. Do you have an idea of his cock stats?

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jlmchq@Mar 20 2005, 03:05 AM
After Mama's Family ended, he married and moved to Raytown, MO, where he ran a vending business with his brother-in-law. This is how I got to know him, and I also had the pleasure of working out with him pretty regularly. Yes, I did have the opportunity to see him nude when we would shower or do the hot tub or sauna together. If you guys think he looked good with his clothes on, you should have seen him naked....

Is the fact that Raytown was also the name of the town where Mama's Family lived just coincidence?

That would be kinda like Ron Howard moving to a real town called Mayberry when Andy Griffith ended. (Of course, as we all know, he really moved to Milwaukee.)

jlmchq:
Originally posted by Donk+Mar 20 2005, 09:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donk &#064; Mar 20 2005, 09:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jlmchq@Mar 20 2005, 03:05 AM
After Mama&#39;s Family ended, he married and moved to Raytown, MO, where he ran a vending business with his brother-in-law.  This is how I got to know him, and I also had the pleasure of working out with him pretty regularly.  Yes, I did have the opportunity to see him nude when we would shower or do the hot tub or sauna together.  If you guys think he looked good with his clothes on, you should have seen him naked....

Is the fact that Raytown was also the name of the town where Mama&#39;s Family lived just coincidence?

That would be kinda like Ron Howard moving to a real town called Mayberry when Andy Griffith ended. (Of course, as we all know, he really moved to Milwaukee.)
[post=292504]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

We laughed about him moving to Raytown MO after the show ended. Yes, in the series the family did live in a fictional town called "Raytown". His wife was originally from Raytown, MO and after the show ended and they got married, they went back to her hometown. It is a suburb of Kansas City MO.

Anyway, for those of you interested in what he looked like nude...his ass looked just as delicious bare as it did through those tight 501s. There is just no way to describe it. I know I&#39;ve wanted my mouth between those sweet cheeks a million times. His penis looked a lot like mine, circumsized, and a flaccid length of about 4 inches or so. It wasn&#39;t skinny, it was pretty thick. Never saw it hard dang it&#33; And it was surrounded by thick, bright orange pubic hair. It was a virtual jungle down there, and it looked super hot on him. His body was absolutely perfect from head to toe.

What memories...

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jlmchq+Mar 20 2005, 11:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jlmchq &#064; Mar 20 2005, 11:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Donk@Mar 20 2005, 09:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jlmchq
@Mar 20 2005, 03:05 AM
After Mama&#39;s Family ended, he married and moved to Raytown, MO, where he ran a vending business with his brother-in-law.  This is how I got to know him, and I also had the pleasure of working out with him pretty regularly.  Yes, I did have the opportunity to see him nude when we would shower or do the hot tub or sauna together.  If you guys think he looked good with his clothes on, you should have seen him naked....

Is the fact that Raytown was also the name of the town where Mama&#39;s Family lived just coincidence?

[post=292504]Quoted post[/post]​

We laughed about him moving to Raytown MO after the show ended. Yes, in the series the family did live in a fictional town called "Raytown". His wife was originally from Raytown, MO and after the show ended and they got married, they went back to her hometown. It is a suburb of Kansas City MO.

Anyway, for those of you interested in what he looked like nude...his ass looked just as delicious bare as it did through those tight 501s. There is just no way to describe it. I know I&#39;ve wanted my mouth between those sweet cheeks a million times. His penis looked a lot like mine, circumsized, and a flaccid length of about 4 inches or so. It wasn&#39;t skinny, it was pretty thick. Never saw it hard dang it&#33; And it was surrounded by thick, bright orange pubic hair. It was a virtual jungle down there, and it looked super hot on him. His body was absolutely perfect from head to toe.

What memories...
[post=292509]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

His episodes of Mama&#39;s Family have started airing again on TBS at 6 AM EST. He was on the show from 1985-1990. As the seasons go by it seems the jeans get tighter and tighter.

Reactions: grapette

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by dufus@Mar 18 2005, 12:24 AM
Kayser looked his best in tight jeans and an athletic undershirt. His big ass made his jeans fit tight in the front, which accentuated his buldge. Or could it have been the other way around? When it comes to body shape, he had nearly perfect genes. In two months, he will be 41 years old.
[post=291830]Quoted post[/post]​

I watched the show again this morning and I think his ass was made to look bigger in his jeans by what was being pulled from the front.

Man4menu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i sure like to see him with his jeans Off! my mouth waters every time i see them darn re-runs, that ass is something i like to fall in face first! ~Hot~

bjams98

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is the whole reason I watched Mama's family too. It was on TV when I was in high school and the first time I saw those jeans and that crotch, I wanted to see more. Even now in reruns, everytime he appears on screen, my eyes go straight to that bulge

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Here's a montage of him from YouTube, which I believe has been posted elsewhere on here already, but I'll just post it again on this thread.:rolleyes:

Edit: And don't forget to click on that clip of him in a halfshirt, as well!:biggrin:

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in Kansas City, but only recently found out that Bubba was from here. I was always a big fan of his bulge on Mama's Family. Don't know of anything else he ever did, but that was enough. He just competed last night in a local charity event, KC version of Dancing With The Stars, so apparently he's back in town. I'll have to keep an eye out for that!