Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heaven fucking forbid the guy has differing views than yours.
Thats literally not what I meant but go off sis. He used to be DIFFERENT and I was just saying he changed its not that deep f*g

mynimoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats literally not what I meant but go off sis. He used to be DIFFERENT and I was just saying he changed its not that deep f*g

With you and several people trying to drag him because he is apparently religious and Conservative, I call bullshit when you claim it wasn't that deep.

Seems like he's really turned into a piece of shit, but I still want to see more of him. Any videos?

Reactions: Spidcaedes

Rixik

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With you and several people trying to drag him because he is apparently religious and Conservative, I call bullshit when you claim it wasn't that deep.
Boy, ain't nobody bitchin' about that. The dude's a fake-ass little shit—THAT'S the issue here. FOH with that mess.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Boy, ain't nobody bitchin' about that. The dude's a fake-ass little shit—THAT'S the issue here. FOH with that mess.
yeah, his old social medias were removed if you could find any posts from those, you'd see he was acting ENTIRELY diff than he was now. So either his nudes being leaked messed him up big time or he was faking all his other interests. He is entitled to believe and side with any religion political side and anything else he wants to but it's kind of funny no one knew this about him when he was trying to profit off of it by selling said nudes.

Rixik

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah, his old social medias were removed if you could find any posts from those, you'd see he was acting ENTIRELY diff than he was now. So either his nudes being leaked messed him up big time or he was faking all his other interests. He is entitled to believe and side with any religion political side and anything else he wants to but it's kind of funny no one knew this about him when he was trying to profit off of it by selling said nudes.
LOL I just looked at his profile. Everything on it looks like a fuckin' joke. I'm deceased. xD

Reactions: HeroSignalCosplay