HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
With you and several people trying to drag him because he is apparently religious and Conservative, I call bullshit when you claim it wasn't that deep.
It's not that we're dragging him for his views of course people can think and believe in what they want. It's the fact that while he was selling lewds and cosplaying he never acted this way. We're calling bullshxt on that fake, lgbt loving, anti war, sexuality doesnt matter persona he used on everyone. And last time I checked telling gay people they need to repent and be reborn and condemning their way of life isnt just a difference of opinion, its also homophobic. (fyi no malice or crudeness in this post just discussing is all)

mynimoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not that we're dragging him for his views of course people can think and believe in what they want. It's the fact that while he was selling lewds and cosplaying he never acted this way. We're calling bullshxt on that fake, lgbt loving, anti war, sexuality doesnt matter persona he used on everyone. And last time I checked telling gay people they need to repent and be reborn and condemning their way of life isnt just a difference of opinion, its also homophobic. (fyi no malice or crudeness in this post just discussing is all)

I'm sorry but if you're dragging him because he espouses christian rhetoric (Christians tell everyone to repent, not just gays) or you're pissed off he has a love of guns or something then you're dragging him because of his views. Period. If someone telling you to pray pisses you off then you really have no spine. You can dress it up however you want but that's exactly what you're doing. People wonder why he may have stopped doing this kind of thing.....

Reactions: me702

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm sorry but if you're dragging him because he espouses christian rhetoric (Christians tell everyone to repent, not just gays) or you're pissed off he has a love of guns or something then you're dragging him because of his views. Period. If someone telling you to pray pisses you off then you really have no spine. You can dress it up however you want but that's exactly what you're doing. People wonder why he may have stopped doing this kind of thing.....
No again not dragging him for his beliefs but rather the fake persona he put on while cosplaying, and I'm not bashing Christians I happen to be one myself, but he's actually told lgbt people personally that their way of life is wrong and they need to repent for their homosexuality like their murderers or something. He has every right to believe in what he wants to as does everybody, but why hide all of this while trying to queerbait. On a separate note I recently heard he stopped doing this beause his pics got leaked, but this is the internet everyone's pictures are leaked (or else my source is wrong and theres a diff reason). Not to mention you talk to any of his cosplayer buddies or should I say former friends he cut ties with all of them for no reason.

Reactions: Marlo Ganza

mynimoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Look dude, I don't know how else to explain it. Every single one of the screen shots that have been linked in this thread have been about him sharing something either related to Conservative, or Christian stuff. You can't say it's not about his beliefs when everything linked so far has been about that. So the fuck what if he thinks LGBT should repent..again, Christians think EVERYONE should repent. Him suggesting that gay people should repent is in no way indicative of how he TREATS gay people.

People need to come the fuck off their high horses.

Also, isn't it indicative that once his stuff leaked is when he stopped making it? I wonder I wonder what could have made him decide to do that.......it's like privacy isn't important to some people.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Look dude, I don't know how else to explain it. Every single one of the screen shots that have been linked in this thread have been about him sharing something either related to Conservative, or Christian stuff. You can't say it's not about his beliefs when everything linked so far has been about that. So the fuck what if he thinks LGBT should repent..again, Christians think EVERYONE should repent. Him suggesting that gay people should repent is in no way indicative of how he TREATS gay people.

People need to come the fuck off their high horses.

Also, isn't it indicative that once his stuff leaked is when he stopped making it? I wonder I wonder what could have made him decide to do that.......it's like privacy isn't important to some people.
Ok first of all can you calm the hell down plz, nothing wrong with us discussing this this IS a forum after all. And you're talking as if we're the ones who leaked the photos (if that even is true being the cause) that's pretty much what everyone does on this site share pics and vids of either themselves or other people, and I don't see you complaining about seeing these pictures (and if you're enjoying them then you shouldn't be) And I have no idea how many times I can say this I DON'T have a problem with him believing in what he believes in, I don't agree with those beliefs but I'm not gonna condemn him for them just like I wouldn't let anyone stop or try to change what I believe in. I only pointed out the queerbating before he decided to reveal his true self. And about that Christians think everyone should repent, I'm not talking about Everybody I'm talking about the lgbt, who some die hard, hardcore christians condemn because of their bible beliefs, ridiculing the lgbt calling us animals, and abominations (yes I've been on the end of that kind of ridicule personally)

mynimoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not saying you're the one leaking his photos, nor did I even suggest that. I don't even have a problem with looking at them because like you said, the internet is the internet.

As for dragging him about his beliefs:
Exactly lol! Love sticking it to plastic ass posers like him by exposing his/her crap over the web. XD

Hunny you are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not saying you're the one leaking his photos, nor did I even suggest that. I don't even have a problem with looking at them because like you said, the internet is the internet.

As for dragging him about his beliefs:

Hunny you are so full of shit your eyes are brown.
That was a joke and aimed at his FAKE persona that I admit I waas dragging him for, not his beliefs but being FAKE like I've been saying but you are right dear my eyes are brown have been since the day I was born.

Reactions: Haxan

mynimoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was a joke and aimed at his FAKE persona that I admit I waas dragging him for, not his beliefs but being FAKE like I've been saying but you are right dear my eyes are brown have been since the day I was born.

If you wanna drag him for being fake then fine, but others have been posting links with him expressing conservative/christian values and you've been chirping right along with them and have the gall to then sit back like you got some tea to sip.

We're all just a bunch of homos trying to see some straight dick so lets have some humility about it shall we?

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you wanna drag him for being fake then fine, but others have been posting links with him expressing conservative/christian values and you've been chirping right along with them and have the gall to then sit back like you got some tea to sip.
first of all "like you got some tea to sip" lmao I love that so funny, secondly as for him being fake that's all I've been dragging him for in the first place, he believes in what he wants, we all have that right. Allow me to use the two of us as an example I doubt you let anyone tell you how to live right? As you damn well shouldn't nor should anyone else, I sure as hell don't. As for the links I don't recall posting any about it but I was agreeing with everyone who has about how fake he was being before all of this came to light. I wanna clarify that right here and now I do not agree with his beliefs but I will NOT burn him at the stake for having them. It's the hypocrisy and fake front he put on during his whole cosplay/dancer stint and the queerbating to turn a profit from said stint (whether he delivered on the, pardon the pun, package is not the issue at hand)

mynimoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
first of all "like you got some tea to sip" lmao I love that so funny, secondly as for him being fake that's all I've been dragging him for in the first place, he believes in what he wants, we all have that right. Allow me to use the two of us as an example I doubt you let anyone tell you how to live right? As you damn well shouldn't nor should anyone else, I sure as hell don't. As for the links I don't recall posting any about it but I was agreeing with everyone who has about how fake he was being before all of this came to light. I wanna clarify that right here and now I do not agree with his beliefs but I will NOT burn him at the stake for having them. It's the hypocrisy and fake front he put on during his whole cosplay/dancer stint and the queerbating to turn a profit from said stint (whether he delivered on the, pardon the pun, package is not the issue at hand)

It's played out though. Let's get real, you guys only wanna hate on him cause he stopped putting out.

Reactions: HeroSignalCosplay

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's played out though. Let's get real, you guys only wanna hate on him cause he stopped putting out.
maybe it has but this was the first I've heard of it I havent been on this forum before until I joined months ago and was just putting in my opinion and as far as the reason, I cant speak for others, but that's not the case with me just dragging him on his fakeness. I couldn't care less if there arent any new pics or vids of him.Honestly the ones on this thread are the only ones I've seen of him. Never followed him on social media just use to see posts from his cosplayer fiends whom I did follow. Until on here, the closest thing I ever seen of him being nude was his butt in a thong which, personality opinion aside, is very nice lol