Allen Iverson

xsex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Allen Iverson looks good lol I think he is hung do you? So does anyone have any pics of him nude or showing a bulge or any kind of revealing pics of him if you do please post them....

I appriciate it!
xsex
:cool:

unlimited82

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love when people claim to know about celebrities sizes, but don't explain the circumstances of how they saw their size. Odd.

mizzlopez

Experimental Member
Media
I have seen him up close and personal a few times in philly, he is a very small man, there are some guys on this site who have bigger cocks than his ankles..................Never seen a buldge or print............I say he's tiny

dablack11

Experimental Member
Media
I have seen him up close and personal a few times in philly, he is a very small man, there are some guys on this site who have bigger cocks than his ankles..................Never seen a buldge or print............I say he's tiny

Remember, the size of the person has nothing to do with the dick because if that was the case, being 6'6 250lbs, i'd be 15"!! LOL!! Although I'm not gay, i've heard from many females about the fact that a lot of "tiny" thin, slim, guys have thick long dicks, so no one really knows until they see it hard for themselves.