Allergic reaction/skin rash & burning from contact with my semen?

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I have a problem with kidney stones. There was a good deal of discussion about diet affecting urine Ph at one time. I mentioned it to my nephrologist he said all of the diet discussion had been decided to be bunk. He said that thousands of studies had been done and indicated no matter what you ate body ph could not be affected by diet since the blood refuses to allow fluid ph changes, the body buffers fluids to protect ph. Recently I was discussing this with my internist he said that he had never seen anyone influence their blood ph except a guy he once had in the ER when he was an intern. The guy was eating two boxes of Bicarbonate of soda per day! He said they would never have figured out that he was eating the bicarb but the guy had full kidney failure and the Bicarb was buffering his ph to normal and one of other interns commented "that could'nt happen unless he was eating at least a box of bicarb a day". Everybody else disregarded the comment. Blood ph only varies about +-.2 ph change normally. Any more or less something is wrong. I doubt it would work the same with acid since you would be bleeding internally way before the acid had a chance to change your ph if you weren't throwing up before that.

The point here is if your ph is that far off then you have a hereditary condition that causes it or there is something wrong. If inspection proves nothing wrong. It is highly unlikely this is something that is serious or you can do much about. Some studies suggest that when ph is high like yours the percent of boys conceived is high. Maybe what you are observing is the situation that makes some guys have only boys. I can however understand your concern. Sounds like you need to keep a wash cloth close by soaked with lemon solution or a mild vinegar solution. That should keep you from being burned and make things more convenient. Otherwise frankly I suspect you are going to be looked at like you are crazy or go through a bunch of tests for nothing. I would talk to a fertility doctor if you really want to know they are the only ones who likely know these obscure things about semen and you may need to know someday or not. If ou are gay and don't want kids it may never matter unless it burns everybody.

iowa_big_one

Just Browsing
Media
I have talked to the urologist, but have not been "seen" yet. Very odd, I was told to drink lemon juice extract with water in the mornings, eat probiotic yogurt at least twice a day, and take 2 ibuprofen immediately after discharging semen. And be certain to squeeze all the semen you can out of the penis head and clean off of skin. Then take a hair dryer to the underside of the penis for less than a minute. Also, the doctor said not to worry this is not an issue with having offspring?? And it is a "known" issue in at least 33% of men at some point in their life???

When I know more.... I will post an update. There was absolutely no where on the web... but here and a google med site that had any conversation on this weird issue... And if you ever experience it.... you want to know what the hell is going on!!

Ok so I was having sex and the condom popped and the nut went around my hips I went home immediately got in the shower but the next morning I have a small bump now it's 2 bumps and I was thinking I had herpes... Now I know you're body reacts when u are allergic to something ... Herpes wouldn't show up that quick right?????

Ok so I was having sex and the condom popped and the nut went around my hips I went home immediately got in the shower but the next morning I have a small bump now it's 2 bumps and I was thinking I had herpes... Now I know you're body reacts when u are allergic to something ... Herpes wouldn't show up that quick right?????

You're not alone, there are other people like this. Don't worry, you're sperms not acidic, it's just that when liquids that are literally millions of moving cells trying to find anywhere to go to the egg are left on your skin, it will start to hurt after a while. This usually happens after a long time for them being on skin, but who knows, maybe your sperm is ultra-fast... hopefully. Try dabbing a little AloeVera on the contact spots, it it's any sort of normal rash it should help. Good luck!

You're not alone, there are other people like this. Don't worry, you're sperms not acidic, it's just that when liquids that are literally millions of moving cells trying to find anywhere to go to the egg are left on your skin, it will start to hurt after a while. This usually happens after a long time for them being on skin, but who knows, maybe your sperm is ultra-fast... hopefully. Try dabbing a little AloeVera on the contact spots, it it's any sort of normal rash it should help. Good luck!