Allergic to Vaginas?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can somebody really be allergic to vaginas? Is this common?

In this Huffington Post article, Robert Pattinson covers the tenth anniversary issue of Details with his head nestled next to a vagina, even though inside he tells the magazine he hates them. He also poses with some naked ladies and says that his only relationship of relevance is with his dog. An excerpt:
"I really hate vaginas. I'm allergic to vagina. But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover."

uniquename

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm allergic to them when i'm near one my willie swells up and they make me say / do stupid things :D

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's not allergy in the clinical sense quietguy, that's a stated preference by the one being interviewed.

If you were having an allergic reaction after sex with a female's wet bits, it could be a reaction to her lube or her birth control gel or something she ate... but hey it doesn't sound like any of those!

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Pattinson is such a tool. He is trying to portray himself as the "Ungettable" gorgeous guy. Figures that he would give a quote like that for a magazine targeted to a gay male audience. He is just being a creepy tease.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's not allergy in the clinical sense quietguy, that's a stated preference by the one being interviewed.

In that case, Pattinson is just being stupid by telling the world he doesn't like vaginas. Not a smart move for a straight guy. That's a dumb ass statement - like saying he doesn't want to get laid.

If you were having an allergic reaction after sex with a female's wet bits, it could be a reaction to her lube or her birth control gel or something she ate... but hey it doesn't sound like any of those!

That would make more sense. Which means he should just experiment with different lube or condom, or whatever rather than assuming/saying he's allergic to a vaginas.