allergy meds/amount of cum...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by apollo, Sep 29, 2011.

1. apollo

apollo Member

Hey Guys, wondering if any of you have noticed any side effects from taking allergy meds with pseudoephedrine in them??? Seems like I read somewhere that they can mess with the production of prostatic fluid etc..? Anyone heard of this?

Last weekend (after having about 5 doses) after urinating, I was washing my hands when I felt like I had to pee again, although it wasn't the "my bladder is full" kinda feeling more like a "there's pee in my dick feeling"! Anyway, before I could get my shorts back down I was absolutely uncontrollably passing semen. I was completely flaccid and had no orgasmic feelings but it came pouring out. I soaked my boxers and had to go change. This has happened a few times before during exercise where a little will come out, especially if I haven't blown a load for a few days.......but this was so much more, kinda freaked me out. I quit the allergy meds for a few days and started on them again Monday. This morning while getting ready, same thing happened again. I was sitting on the side of the bed when the feeling came on, tried to make it to the bathroom but it was too late! Cum everywhere! I'm kinda paranoid that it will happen in the middle of the day or something and it will soak through my pants.

Anybody ever been in this boat before?

2. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

I haven't had this exact thing happen, but it's a fact that those meds do mess with your prostate - there are warnings to that effect in the docs that come with the medication - not to take it if you have prostate problems. But yes, it definitely affects the way I cum.

3. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Odd. I've never noticed a change in my semen or the way I ejaculate when taking Claritin.

4. josty

josty Member

Albums:
    ^Not all allergy medications contain pseudophedrine. I avoid it in my medications as it can cause a host of nasty side effects. Just look for something without it next time - I use Allegra (generic brand is Fexofenadine).

5. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    I take Zyrtec before bed each night and have never noticed a change in my load size. I started Maca capsules and Zinc tablets 1 week ago and my loads are already bigger, thicker and whiter (as opposed to clear runny or partly clear runny) LOL

6. Ionto

Ionto New Member

Antihistamines dry you up - not just the mucus, but most of the rest too.

I hadn't realised that I had a dry foreskin when I had been taking antihistamines for some time, so I suppose it could affect your cum as well.

Here is the old thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/54497-hayfever-and-foreskin-odd-question.html#post903910

Fortunately I'm out of a ragweed area, so it's plain sailing for me now.

Draft saved Draft deleted