Allocation of your Time.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by eddyabs, Nov 26, 2007.

1. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just wondered how you guys allocate your time? I notice that some newer members have an incredible amount of posts..I've been here 2 years now and have only posted 600 odd posts! I work in the pub/hotel industry, and because of the very long hours, I find it hard to allocate a lot of time to the internet (although I know that if I had the time, I would!).

Most of the time, after often 13 hour days, I come home, eat, spend an hour on LPSG and surfing, then fall into bed. I'd say I spend about 5 hours average a week here.

How long do you think you may spend on average in LPSG a day or week?

(apologies if this thread has been done before).

2. Osiris

Gold Member

When I first joined, I was off work for three weeks so I had all this time. Now my time is a little more limited.

3. No_Strings

Gold Member

I'm at my PC for a great deal of the time I spend awake; I have a rotation of websites that I check whenever I have a few spare minutes,which is often. :tongue:

*shrug*

I check it when I want and as I don't work or study right now, my entire days are classed as free time. As is true with me in real life too, I read/listen an awful lot more than I write/speak.

4. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm online a lot. I don't work right now, but I go to school and have a son. I have a few hours in the morning between the time I drop my son off and when I have to go to school, so I'm usually on then. Then I have classes in the afternoons, and pick up my son. Then we come home and eat, and then I'm online off and on all evening until bed. Like.... right now, my son is playing games on the other computer, so I have time to do this. :smile:

5. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

you can totally board at work and you can board in a good deal of college classrooms. i keep this boad a music board open and write when i feel like it. it isn't hard to post 50 times in a day off, and an everage of 6 a day really isn't that much time when they are all poorly thought out one liners.

6. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

also, i don't use this board to look at pictures or masturbate. so when i'm here i'm posting.

7. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a big amount of posts for being new.
    Pretty when i should be doing my homework, like now, I'm fucking around on here. Now, I feel uber guilty. Haha.

I'm either at work or school or on the internet. Inbetween those times, I'll spend hours at a time on the internet. It gets me awhile for the real shit i have to deal with once i wake up, rinse, and repeat.

lpsg, is a great way to do that when everyone isn't crapping in each others mouth.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Where ever my laptop is and I have wireless internet.. you will find me.

9. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't work, I don't watch tv so I have a lot of spare time to mess on the net, while I'm on LPSG I'm usually doing some other important computer related activity (Ebay is important).

10. Northland

Gold Member

Depending upon whether or not I am involved in a project, I spend anywhere from a quick internet scan to 8 or 9 consecutive hours- or 8 or 9 hours spread throughout the day and night. The internet is highly addictive considering all the information which it has to offer.

11. agnslz

Gold Member

I usually am on LPSG late at night and on the weekends. How much time is it? I don't know exactly. A lot, I'd guess.

12. earllogjam

Gold Member

People masterbate looking at pictures here? :eek: Geez... or rather Jizz

Must be the number one cause of sticky keys.

13. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I spend way too much time here! (and online in general). I'm not working right now, but hopefully that will change in the very near future. It's looking up for me in that department - looks like I have a good chance of having a job again within the next month, even if it isn't the exact job that I want.

I'll still visit if I'm working though, just not as much.

14. JustAsking

Gold Member

I am trying to grow a software business and I am still one of the chief developers. I spend many hours working on software or documentation for software. With the rapid pace of technology, and the sheer amount of stuff one needs to know to write software these days, I am always researching something on the Internet.

With many browsers open, I have one at lpsg and I read and post when I need a break. At other times, I am on the science/culture war blogs debating cretinous creationists.

15. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I post when I feel like it. It's not about allocating time. There are stretches of time when I'm here daily, and I'll stay away for weeks at a time as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted