Allow me to introduce myself

Rauldac

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:evil: Truthfully, I rather stumbled in from an image search and was immediately hooked. (does that make me an addictive personality?) :09:

Most boards would call me a newbie, so for the moment I'll do what I do in the real world, sit back and observe, get the lay of the land and when the time is right ... I'll pounce. :saeek:

RauldacLPSGsig.jpg

I'm new too. I have a large penis and i'm looking for people who deal with the same stuff I do.

Rauldac

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, let this chilly soul say thanks for the warm welcome. ;) It's truly a pleasure to be here. Kudos to the Administrators for a job well done. Hard to find ADULT sites that aren't either tacky or down right dull. (ie: all dick and no brains)
Spent a couple hours browsing the topics. Several I find innovative and thought provoking. ... (and a peek or two at graphics) *cough*.
Now to make individual replies.

Calboner: Actually was looking for Kevin Costner pictures; circa Dances with wolves, (for a RP character). BTW, nice to meet you. :)

Lafever: Thanks for the hello, and keep that puppy leashed ;)

Letsgetdrunk: Kudos on the super-size ... wicked trying to stuff ten pounds of meat in a 5 pound recepticle. *ohhhhh the sweet pain of pleasure*

Barkerfan: Hmmmm, soooo are you interested in the deep dark nature of the human psyche, lifestyles of the alternative nature, or Groovy Ghoulies like vampires?

Silvertriumph2: Enjoying the site immensely.

ScaredLittleBoy: ROFLMAO ... not many catch that. Good eye dude. That's a good one and will keep it in mind for future reference.

Pecker: That's an old wives tale..... personally I like garlic. LOL It's day old fish I can't hack. *snickers*
Strathos: And we love you too, Mmwwhhaaaaa... so warm and sweet. ;)

Excuse the levity.... or take full advantage of it. We all can use a bit of a chuckle now and then.

RauldacLPSGsig.jpg

PhoenixDragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well Rauldac,

Here's hoping for a pic of that dick. It (and you) sound delicious!!! I've always wanted to live forever (and blow/get fucked by a vampire)!