Allowed her to cheat

SimpleSexyComplex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few years ago the gf went out with some friends for karaoke, including one guy I'm not a fan of. They've always been "chummy" and he's arrogant like he's god's gift to women. Eventually I heard back from her about 2am and that they closed down the bar and a large group of them went back to her friend's place to keep the party going. She told me not to worry and she'd be home after she sobered up later, or would crash on his couch if need be since I had to work in a few hours and it'd be at least an hour for an Uber to come get her.

Well I wanted to fuck and she never came home so I wasn't pleased about that, and the whole situation was beginning to send up red flags. I played it casual and told her if she's going to crash over at his place I'd at least drop off a medicine she was supposed to take before bed since his place was on my way to work, which I had to go to in a few hours anyway. She didn't seem thrilled about it which caused even more red flags, so I got ready for work and went over as soon as I could, which was actually much earlier than I needed to leave to get to work on time.

When I got over there about an hour later I didn't see any lights on. The house is a multilevel townhome with the ground floor being the garage and the main floors upstairs, and the bedrooms being all the way up on the 3rd & 4th floors. I knocked, didn't hear anything, so I went inside as the door was open thinking I'd just go in really quick, drop off her meds, maybe get a blow job on the couch or we'd have a quicky, and then I'd head to work.

To my surprise it was really quiet so I figured she was sleeping on the couch as we'd discussed and went up the first stairs as quietly as possible so not to wake anyone in case others were spending the night. However, nobody was on that level of the house. Then it hit me, she must be upstairs in one of the spare bedrooms. It was at this moment I realized she must be upstairs, possibly in a bedroom with him. More alarm bells are going off in my mind and my body was hit with a bolt of excitement and nervous energy about what I was going to find.

As quietly as possible I started my way up the next staircase so not to disturb anyone who may be sleeping, and if they are messing around, to catch them in the act. On the way up the stairs was when I heard whispering from the master bedroom. I slowly and stealthily crept up the staircase and was right outside the bedroom door listening in. Sure enough they were in his bedroom.

They were mostly whispering so I couldn't make out all of what they were saying, but already my heart was pounding because they were laying in his bed, lights out, talking in a hushed tones. I was paralyzed with thoughts of what I should do and as I was standing there I could make out her telling him that she loves me, but sometimes wants to be free like he is and how she was confused. He was reassuring her how beautiful her very sexy body is and how she could have any guy she wanted. He was really stroking her ego and summed it up by saying everything is in her court. They got quiet and I could hear them shifting in the bed and more whispering, which was followed by the unmistakable sound of kissing. It started out soft and gentle, but became passionate very quickly.

She broke away and said they needed to stop. I was reassured and in the moment beaming with pride that she shut him down. He reassured her he didn't want to do anything she's not comfortable with and they resumed talking again in hushed whispers. To my shock they got quiet and I could hear the sounds of them making out again, and the unmistakable sound of a zipper being undone followed by shifting in the bed. I peeked into the room only to find it was nearly pitch black and could only see shapes in the darkness with the only light in the room coming from the alarm clock on the desk and a nightlight in the master bathroom.

From what I could see he was trying to fondle her and kiss his way down her body, but she was resisting and kept pulling him up towards her head. I crept back down a couple of steps for a moment and got the phone ready to catch them in the act. However, before I could get the phone situated and make my way back up the stairs he must have found her weakness...kissing her collarbone, as I was well aware. I could hear her softly moan, which warned me she was starting to open up. As I fumbled with the phone I could feel my body stiffen at the sound from the excitement of the voyeurism. This was really happening. This was the last thing I expected, but I was fully enthralled by the sounds and turned on by what I was hearing as they shifted around some more in the bed.

I made my way back to the door pressing record and peaked around the corner just in time to vaguely see him in the darkness working her pants and thong off. As I held my breath he ducked his head down giving her gentle wet kisses and licks. For a moment I panicked, but couldn't move and found I was the most exhilarating thing I've ever witnessed watching another man go down on her like that.

As I stood there all I could do was listen to her soft moans and short breaths as he licked and fingered her pussy, MY pussy, that I was supposed to be balls deep in right now. This went on for what felt like an eternity until she said, "Okay, I want it". Frankly hearing her whisper that shocked me, but...he didn't stop and continued going down on her eliciting more soft moans.

Without saying anything he flipped her around and pulled her pussy onto his face. She squealed and once she realized what was happening simply sat on his face. That went on for a minute or two before she fell forward fumbling with his pants. All the while I was standing just outside of the room barely 10-15 feet away feeling my dick get rock hard. The very next sound I heard was her taking a gulp of air as she leaned over and started to blow him. At first it was just went sucking sounds, but quickly I could see she was stroking him too. That's when I realized how big he was. She was using two hands on him and there was room for me. She gagged and choked and gave him quite the blowjob. Their time in 69 was halted when she asked him... "Are you ready?"