Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happened to the site, allthingscfnm.net? it isnt going anymore, it used to be great and had lots of good CFNM. It was updated everyday and then suddenly its gone :confused: Anybody know? is it coming back?

B_ATCFNM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happened to the site, allthingscfnm.net? it isnt going anymore, it used to be great and had lots of good CFNM. It was updated everyday and then suddenly its gone :confused: Anybody know? is it coming back?

Hey fizzy, you should check now - I had some bigtime problems with my hosting company, my upgraded blog template, and people who use old versions of Internet Explorer. People have to upgrade their Microsoft software via their Windows Update webpage. Or you could use the better webbrowser Mozilla Firefox. Either way, it should be accessible.

B_ATCFNM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it just says "operation aborted" when i try to open it :(

Like I said, ya either need to update Windows Internet Explorer through Microsoft's update site here: Microsoft Windows Update OR... Download/install the FREE Mozilla Firefox webbrowser as an alternative to using I.E. (which is actually better at protecting your PC from spyware, adware, and viruses) through this link: Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client Either approach should allow you and everyone else to view my blog. People really need to start realizing that all websites are using new formats that old versions of internet browsing software just can't handle. Mine is now one of them. Hope this helps, and thanks to everyone here who digs the site!

anon312

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He said in the comments of his latest post that he was sick in the hospital, it also mentioned somewhere in there that he is a quadripalegic. I used to check it every day, I really hope he hasn't passed away or something

anon312

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He commented on his last blog post that he is in the hospital, but it was non-life threatening and he would come back to update. Has not replied since. He also mentioned he was a quadripalegic. I hope he's okay, I used to check his site every day.

He said in the comments of his latest post that he was sick in the hospital, it also mentioned somewhere in there that he is a quadripalegic. I used to check it every day, I really hope he hasn't passed away or something

Dude this thread is from 2 THOUSAND FUCKING 8