Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Is this like a chub?

Maybe? It's not a term I use myself, but I've always thought that "chub" referred to a partial erection. This is more of a state that seems somehow like waking up in preparation or something similar. Does that make sense?

I knew Levi’s quality has been dropping but 501 buttons were chastity belts level when I had them..in the (cough) 80s.

I believe it's sort of like the female equivalent challenge of popping off bra straps for men...although I will readily admit that the bastards could be a challenge for both parties of the couple trying to get them off.

For the record they are still used well in to the 2000's; but the tightness could result in a medical professional making one cough after inspecting the contents for damage.

I am a dockers classic man now though in my later stage of life, far fewer complications

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

I miss gummy bears. I don't eat candy. But if I did. Gummy bears, and gummy sharks and peach rings would be included. This one company does make sugar free gummy bears, and sells them BY THE POUND, but according to my understanding of the ingredient list, and the HILARIOUS reviews on Amazon, it's a laxative. A powerful, powerful laxative.

Swedish Fish, you forgot the Swedish Fish

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Swedish Fish, you forgot the Swedish Fish
FWIW, Swedish Fish are vegan.

@twoton , Fundies is a mocking reference to fundamentalist religious types. Uptight Fundies in their too tight undies.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I believe it's sort of like the female equivalent challenge of popping off bra straps for men...although I will readily admit that the bastards could be a challenge for both parties of the couple trying to get them off.

For the record they are still used well in to the 2000's; but the tightness could result in a medical professional making one cough after inspecting the contents for damage.

I am a dockers classic man now though in my later stage of life, far fewer complications

Admittedly, I went through the painted on jeans stage in my so well misspent youth. Luckily, protruding hipbones made a space for some flex, eventually buttons could be undone.
But on a peen possessor, the moment excitement arose, forget unbuttoning.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Maybe? It's not a term I use myself, but I've always thought that "chub" referred to a partial erection. This is more of a state that seems somehow like waking up in preparation or something similar. Does that make sense?
Yes. I sense those just starting erections as fullness (from touch or observation). Therefore I wondered if it was a spectrum of experience.

Reactions: Mule

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
FWIW, Swedish Fish are vegan.

@twoton , Fundies is a mocking reference to fundamentalist religious types. Uptight Fundies in their too tight undies.

True, but we tried a package of edible undies once and I thought they were called Fundies. Anyway, they looked more fun in the package than they actually were.

By the way, your avatar changed.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Thank the gods. The doc says I need more veggies in my diet
I’m pretty sure that doesn’t translate to “eat a vegan.”

Although, as I get back on track, I might use that to initiate sexy times.... eat a vegetarian...

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

My sweetie is seeking new jeans. He has a brand and style (which translates to stretch free) that he likes. Having had no luck in his size, he looked at 501s. He said they looked fine, but felt wrong. He hates Levi cuts. (He does, however like them on me)
Most importantly, he hates the button fly. For the idea of undoing five buttons to pee annoys him.
I probably should have mentioned the pop two, poke out method, but could imagine where he’d take it. It was late, I was too sleepy.

I like the tease factor in
Slowly
Unbuttoning
Each
And
Every
One.

I’m pretty sure that doesn’t translate to “eat a vegan.”

Although, as I get back on track, I might use that to initiate sexy times.... eat a vegetarian...

That's not very vegan or sportsmanlike at all sounds like cannibalism! No more Walking Dead for you this week.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That's not very vegan or sportsmanlike at all sounds like cannibalism! No more Walking Dead for you this week.

Well, my ex said he married me for my brains.

(Only has vague grasp of Walking Dead. I also have never seen Game of Thrones, Harry Potter or LOTR)

Well, my ex said he married me for my brains.

(Only has vague grasp of Walking Dead. I also have never seen Game of Thrones, Harry Potter or LOTR)

I wouldn't want anyone to have more than a vague grasp from the few episodes I have seen.