almost had sex...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TheOverlord, Apr 15, 2005.

1. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

If i wasnt so apathetic about everything, i would actually be angry.

I had a recent encounter with a female who was actually willing to have sex (during spring break...lol.) She wasnt very experienced...but man she was soooo hot...i dont know how she didnt have any experience with how hot she was.

Of course, my first thought was she was lieing about not being experienced, because i told her my size, and she still said she would try. But she wasn't very.....uh...broken in should i say?

She tried missionary, and that didnt work at all. We tried doggy, and it was hurting her so we stopped.

I then had to settle for what has happened to me 3 or 4 times before, and she just gave me a hand job with both hands. She didnt like giving head. But like i said, i tried to finger her, and that was hard too because of how tight she was.

I then thought about being angry...then i went and took a shower or something...i dont care enough to try to remember what happened after.

2. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Doggy style may not be the best position if you have an exceptionally large penis... Just a thought.

3. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    :(

sorry, T.O.

4. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Sorry, that was rough. :(

5. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Hmmm... I find that odd. I must say missionary works a lot better for us than doggy. Hitting the cervix doggy style tends to be a lot more painful for her also. So anyway, yeah, I'd still go with missionary. Maybe you should try placing a pillow under her ass; tell her to spread her legs as far as possible.

6. Imported

Gold Member

shiznit79: The reason you couldn't get your finger in her was because she wasn't wet. no matter how tight a girl is there is always room for a finger.She just has to be wet or it can be uncomfortable.

7. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

lol, i didnt explain that too well. I did get a my finger in there, and i did get her wet, but it was still really tight in comparison to other girls.

Draft saved Draft deleted