Almost packing 3" tube

shavedtexan1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello long time lurker first time poster! I'm a fellow pumper for almost 15 years but haven't been able to pump as much as I'd like too but decided to pump last night and wanted share probably my best session by almost packing my 3" tube and measuring close to 9 inches! My goal is 10" but seem to peak out before I can get to that goal ! Any suggestions?????

Attachments

shavedtexan1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks! I start with 2.25 then 2.5 and then 2.75 which takes me an hour to pack all 3. Then I work my 3" for another hour but can't seem to fully pack!! HG is usually around 5 to 10. I use an electric pump which definitely expedites the process!!

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks! I start with 2.25 then 2.5 and then 2.75 which takes me an hour to pack all 3. Then I work my 3" for another hour but can't seem to fully pack!! HG is usually around 5 to 10. I use an electric pump which definitely expedites the process!!

How long do you stay in each tube? And what brand pump do you use?

Have you had sex with it that pumped up? How did your partner react? I pump and get big but never that big. Wouldn't mind trying but I doubt my wife will accept.

shavedtexan1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How long do you stay in each tube? And what brand pump do you use?

Have you had sex with it that pumped up? How did your partner react? I pump and get big but never that big. Wouldn't mind trying but I doubt my wife will accept.

So I start with the 2.25 which seems to take the longest to pack which is usually 30 mins but once it gets going it only takes me about 15 mins to pack my 2.50 and another 15 to 20 mins to pack my 2.75. My brand of tubes are from Pumptoys and are the ThickWalled Cylinder for..

Reactions: bigsam123