"Almost painfully tight" fact or fiction?

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I came across someone describing sex with a particular female as "almost painfully tight" and I thought to myself, that's complete hogwash! There's no way a vagina can be so tight.

I've been with virgins and more experienced girls alike, and I really don't even feel like "tight" is an appropriate description for a vagina, as much as pop culture has ingrained this word into our thinking.

Vaginas have always felt soft and smooth, never painfully tight! In fact the few times it's been difficult to achieve penetration without lube (a la some morning sex) which is the closest I would come to calling it "tight", merely meant she wasn't turned on enough for sex. :)redface: i felt so bad)

Anyway guys, is painfully tight a bit of an exaggeration or could it just mean the girl wasn't quite as aroused as they could be. Right now I'm thinking there's no such thing as a "loose" or "tight" pussy..I think it's all in your head. (the big one lol)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One guy said I was painfully tight once and didn't want to be with me anymore. Oddly, no one else has said anything like that (although one or two did say I was tight), and the one who did say that was not the girthiest guy I've been with.

That guy also turned out to be a major asshole in other ways as well. Fortunately I have no contact with him now.

nicks8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i once was seeing a girl who i just couldnt fit in to it was so tight it felt like i was tearing her apart! and she could only fit the head of my cock in her mouth that relationship didnt last long although she loved looking and playing with my dick and was still phoning me months later

gator1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's dry - not tight.

You need to learn how to turn a woman on before you try to fuck her.

That may be accurate most of the time, but not all the time. Many years ago I was with a girl that was gushing wet, but her pussy clamped down so tight I could barely get half my hard-as-a-rock, average size cock inside her. She kept begging me to fuck her, and got really frustrated that she could not relax her muscles enough to get me in all the way. I think it was a mental thing with her. We made out forever, used fingers, and still couldn't loosen her up.:cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
That may be accurate most of the time, but not all the time. Many years ago I was with a girl that was gushing wet, but her pussy clamped down so tight I could barely get half my hard-as-a-rock, average size cock inside her. She kept begging me to fuck her, and got really frustrated that she could not relax her muscles enough to get me in all the way. I think it was a mental thing with her. We made out forever, used fingers, and still couldn't loosen her up.:cool:
Vibrating dildo? Various sizes so that she can get used to the size inside her?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
That's dry - not tight.

You need to learn how to turn a woman on before you try to fuck her.

ManlyBanisters said what I've been thinking when I see this topic of conversation.

One of the great things about a woman's pussy is that it is self-lubricating, but you will have a better time if you do your part to get her wet!

If a woman is too tight for you, it's not because your dick is so big. It's because you suck (or don't, as the case may be) as a lover.

Coolbill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never had it painfully tight but have had it sooo tight that I got two strokes in before I came...and that was with alot of foreplay.

If it was painfully tight, I don't think you'd be able to get it in and maintain an erection.

nicks8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it wasnt to do with lack of wetness she was scared it was gonna hurt and just couldnt relax

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this problem before. After sex it would feel like I had been squeezed like a sponge...caused soreness for a couple hours after sex. The girl did get wet, but once inside it felt like a clamp.

PKPK

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, this has happened to me before. I was with a girl who was maybe 5'1" and very tiny. My penis is also 6.5" thick. I also hadn't discovered lube yet. It was the perfect storm for a painful experience. Eventually over a few months, she loosened up a bit, but one of the first few times she was so tight that the small piece of skin that attaches your foreskin to the head of the penis (I'm uncut) bled. A lot. We had to stop and we couldn't have sex until it healed. So I know from personal experience that if the conditions are right, "Almost painfully tight" is actually fiction; the reality is to remove the "almost" part.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A former tryst of mine was somewhat painful to be with. She had extremely strong vaginal muscles from her Kegel regimen. Whatever the case, there's nothing comfortable about spending 5 minutes trying to penetrate a woman. She always seemed to grimace when we'd start having sex as well. She said she enjoyed being with me... it didn't seem that way to me.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I came across someone describing sex with a particular female as "almost painfully tight" and I thought to myself, that's complete hogwash! There's no way a vagina can be so tight.

I've been with virgins and more experienced girls alike, and I really don't even feel like "tight" is an appropriate description for a vagina, as much as pop culture has ingrained this word into our thinking.

Vaginas have always felt soft and smooth, never painfully tight! In fact the few times it's been difficult to achieve penetration without lube (a la some morning sex) which is the closest I would come to calling it "tight", merely meant she wasn't turned on enough for sex. :)redface: i felt so bad)

Anyway guys, is painfully tight a bit of an exaggeration or could it just mean the girl wasn't quite as aroused as they could be. Right now I'm thinking there's no such thing as a "loose" or "tight" pussy..I think it's all in your head. (the big one lol)
To the contrary ive encountered several ladies who were like trying to penetrate a party balloon they were soo damned tight!not all pussies are created equal.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the contrary ive encountered several ladies who were like trying to penetrate a party balloon they were soo damned tight!not all pussies are created equal.

Sometimes I felt like I was chasing her around the bed - making good progress, then she'd back off it.. then I'd have to pull her back onto it. After the 5th time...you begin to wonder, "Is this even going to work?"