"Almost Too Big"

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gf would prefer (comfortwise) that my penis was smaller, but also gets a thrill out of the pain/stretching involved, as well as choking while trying to suck it, she wouldn't have it any other way. It's a mental thing.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I have heard "almost too big", I have understood it as great for some positions and uncomfortable for others. I get this personally when I am underneath and am asked not to move. To be honest, it's not really my idea of fun. Still, that would be being a bit picky.

Whereas the other, I would read as could be bigger for some positios and perfect for others.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rope9839 said:
Just wondered - is it fair to say that "amost too big" and "just about right" are pretty much the same size for you?

:boggled: Okay they can mean the same and yet not the same size. Yes you might be "almost too big" and yet "just about right" could mean the same size but it can also mean two different things.

"almost to big" means you are on the edge of being to big

But the statement "Just about right" can mean you are either "almost to big" or "not quite big enough" but still are able to do the Job well and enjoyable.

So yeah maybe I am over thinking it but it is the way I see it.:rolleyes:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Just about right is a little less zize wise than almost too big

Id rather Just about right meaning just a little lest than perfect (smaller) than almost too big wich insinuates still big enough to cause pain

musclelondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't it strange what turns us on? Too big might mean painful sex or no sex at all, but seeing a cock that's too big and wanting to give it a try is a huge turn on. Go figure.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, speaking only for myself... I think "ouch" would be anything more than about 6.5 in girth. I'm not sure about length. My hubby is 8", and I don't have any trouble with it... but he's also the biggest I've ever had. I'd guess at 9" or so, but it's only a guess.

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Karen M said:
Well, speaking only for myself... I think "ouch" would be anything more than about 6.5 in girth. I'm not sure about length. My hubby is 8", and I don't have any trouble with it... but he's also the biggest I've ever had. I'd guess at 9" or so, but it's only a guess.

Thanks, for the quick response. The reason I am asking is my last girlfriend, had a hard time with my size 8.5" x 6.5" we tried many different things but nothing seemed to make things much easier. Now that I am single again after 10 years, I am hoping this will not be a problem in my next relationship.

Marco Twelve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard the "almost too big" comment a few times. It takes much patience with some that I have been in a relationship with but you deal with what you have and work out the kinks as you go. Regardless, most are turned on by an extra large size.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, a 9" lenght is more than enough to me..but I can not say the same about girth, sure 6" fits perfectly but I do feel that I can go up, but dont know exactly how much until will not fit at all... :confused:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This makes me think of a joke that's from a Sloal/Copenhagen tv ad on one of the men's channels.....you know...that telltale ring in the back jeans pocket ?.....

This woman told her friends she was going to Texas for a week - eat real BarBQ, see a real rodeo, and make love to a cowboy.

When she returned the next week her friends asked "How was your trip ?"
And she said "Well the BarBQ was great and the rodeo was lots of fun !"

They said "What about the cowboy ?"
And she said "When I saw the size of the condom in his back pocket, I decided that was out of the question !" :eek:

My first reaction to this was "What ?....she's not even going to Try ?!.....where's the fun in that !!"

....I'm so warped....:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pirate Wench said:
This makes me think of a joke that's from a Sloal/Copenhagen tv ad on one of the men's channels.....you know...that telltale ring in the back jeans pocket ?.....

This woman told her friends she was going to Texas for a week - eat real BarBQ, see a real rodeo, and make love to a cowboy.

When she returned the next week her friends asked "How was your trip ?"
And she said "Well the BarBQ was great and the rodeo was lots of fun !"

They said "What about the cowboy ?"
And she said "When I saw the size of the condom in his back pocket, I decided that was out of the question !" :eek:

My first reaction to this was "What ?....she's not even going to Try ?!.....where's the fun in that !!"

....I'm so warped....:smile:

:biggrin1:

Texan boys..hmmm...:cool: