Alone at last with my RA

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Mouthfull, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    It was the last day of classes before Christmas break, and I had already said goodbye to all my friends in the dorm. I thought I was the last one to leave until I stepped into the shower room and saw my hot- as -fuck resident assistant Brian Kelly. Secretly, I referred to him as Brian "Fire Hose" Kelly for reasons having nothing to do with fire-fighting. He had the most incredible cock that I had ever seen -- long, fat, curved like a banana (when flaccid!) and full of blue/purple veins that literally popped from its surface. Beneath this fat fucking dick lay two of the biggest balls you could ever imagine in a full, heavy-looking sack that hung almost to mid-thigh. Whenever I encountered him in the communal showers, I had to hurry to finish, lest I pop a full-blown hard-on (which was easy to do when I was 19 and horny all the time).
    Brian was just as surprised to see me: "Matt, I thought you'd gone home for break already with the rest of the guys" he said as he soaped his long fat cock with a bit too much enthusiasm, I thought.
    "No, my train doesn't leave till 5 o'clock", I told him, "so I guess it's just you and me here, huh?"
    "Yeah, looks that way, man. Hey, I have to fess up: I came in here planning to jerk off. My girlfriend has been on the rag all week and I haven't busted a nut the whole time. But if that offends you, I'll just go back to my room, Matt."
    Trying to act nonchalant (as if talking about Fire Hose jerking his huge dick were the most natural thing in the world), I replied "I wouldn't be offended at all, dude. After all, we all have to get off - -I know the feeling all too well. In fact, if you don't mind, I'll join you! I haven't shot a load in days and my balls are crying for help."
    He laughed and said "That's cool with me, dude. Here - - try some of this lube" With that, he tossed a bottle of Gun Oil to me, and started to slowly stroke his already expanding piece of man-meat, all the while maintaining direct eye contact with me...

2. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Now where did you use that lube on? ;)

3. D_Wangles Wankinmat

D_Wangles Wankinmat New Member

one word ... HOT! keep up the great work!

4. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    Part 2

It was easy to get lost in his piercing blue eyes, but at the moment I needed to shift my attention to something else - - namely, his giant cock. I knew, based on his flaccid size, that Brian would have a monumental hard-on, but I was not prepared for the sight before me.
    Mother. Fucking. Huge.
    The biggest, fattest schlong I’d ever seen in person -- maybe anywhere for that matter.
    At the same time, I was the hardest I’d ever been owing to the fact that I was actually jerking off with the object of my nightly fantasies the entire past semester, The skin on my dick felt stretched to the breaking point. My big mushroom cock head throbbed, its deep, shiny purple color an indicator of my hyper-arousal.

Apparently Fire Hose noticed, too.
    “Dude, I can’t believe how big you get when you’re hard.” he said.

“Yeah, I’m a classic “grower”, I guess”.

“No shit. That’s a fuckin’ monster ya got there!”

I noticed at the same time that his strokes were getting faster and more feverish.
    Since it was apparently OK to talk about our sizes, and in an attempt to get him even more worked up, I said: “Nowhere near as huge as your cock, man. And it looks so fuckin’ heavy! Those big-ass balls of yours are unbelievable, too. Brian, this may sound weird, but can I feel your junk, man?”

“Go for it, dude. My dick is a heavy fucker. And check out these nuts.”

I hefted those tennis ball-sized sized nuts in my hand, bouncing them in my palm as if I were checking out two extra large tomatoes at the supermarket.

“You gotta try this” he said, as he shook his fat slab of meat at me. I held my hand out, and he slapped that huge, veiny rod into my palm. I tried to grasp it but actually could not encircle the whole thing. I’d read many times about dicks so thick you couldn't reach around them, but I always thought it was pure fantasy.

“Dude, do you have to use a shoe horn to get this fucker inside a pussy?” I asked.

“Not quite, but my girlfriend still hasn’t gotten used to my size. She’s always complaining about how sore she gets when we fuck.”

My own cock was pulsating with each heartbeat, dripping an almost continuous stream of precum. I knew that if I touched it at this point, I'd shoot a huge load all over the place. But I wasn’t ready to cum just yet. I wanted this to last as long as possible.

Just then, Brian said “Matt, I gotta ask you something and hope you don't get pissed. A lot of the guys on the floor have been saying you’re gay. Is that true? I mean, I don’t care at all, man. I have a lot of gay friends, but I ‘d like to know if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind at all”, I replied. “Yep it's true. I don't make a big deal about it and my friends are all cool with it, so I don’t feel I need to advertise it. It’s just who I am – no big deal.”

“Can I ask you another question, dude? Will you suck my cock for me? I m so fucking horny and I really need a good blow job right now. Will ya?”

“Are you fucking kidding me? Of course I will! But do you want me to blow you right here?” I said as I began to kneel in front of this stud-god. I could barely contain my excitement. My engorged cock was vibrating, and I could not wait to get Brian’s huge slab of meat in my mouth.

“No, man. Let’s take this to my room.”

“Shouldn’t we dry off? “, I asked.

“No, I like wet sex.”

Fine with me. Wet or dry, I needed to suck that big hog of his, and I needed it now!

Luckily, Brian’s room was directly across from the shower room, so it took no time at all for us to strut down the hall with our huge hardons jutting out and bouncing wildly.
    Since nobody else was left on the floor, we didn’t have to worry about walking stark naked down the hall.

When we got to his room, I watched in fascination as his tight, milky white, perfect jock ass made its way to his bed. The sight almost made me cum on the spot.

Fire Hose sat down on his bed, spread his muscular, athletic thighs, and growled hoarsely, in the sexiest voice I’d ever heard, “Come and get it!”

5. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

and then you wrote . . .

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

...he forgot the key to his room?

Draft saved Draft deleted