Alone In My Mates Room

Bluthesergal97

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1861624A-6133-40F3-AA0D-0540E57A99E2.jpeg

So it started with me going to my best friends house for a sleepover and bbq. I arrived and he showed me where I’d be sleeping and we decided that after I’d put my bag in the cupboard we’d go and play on the Xbox.
So I went and sat on the edge of the bed he then went to the loo. While I was sitting there I noticed a lump underneath the duvet so i peeled back the duvet to find a pair of black fcuk boxers so heavily stained with cum.
They were still damp from the last cum load he put into them.
I couldn’t help myself I picked them up and began sniffing them I could smell his thick musk and cum. At this point I was rock hard so i unzipped my trousers and wrapped around his boxers around my cock my pre cum was leaking out on to them.

Unknown to me my friend was hiding around the corner watching me. He came in and I nearly died but he just took my trousers completely off and demanded I put the boxers on so I did just that I could feel the wet cum patch he’d left.

He then proceeded to massage my bulge He then lowered his trousers to reveal a pair of tight red boxers with his cock pushing tight against then.
he then pulled his cock out and started to hump me in these boxers he kept going until I came and my cum poured through the boxers he then cum on the boxers to he demanded I keep them on for the entire sleepover and made me cum in them many times over the weekend