Alot of Gays have very clear skin. I'd like your advice

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So yea. I have that type of skin that when you see me in the camera, you cant see it but you see me in person and you can. It's not ridiculous but its obvious. What are you guys using??? Or doing. Proactive is NOT working!:mad:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So yea. I have that type of skin that when you see me in the camera, you cant see it but you see me in person and you can. It's not ridiculous but its obvious. What are you guys using??? Or doing. Proactive is NOT working!:mad:

Quite simply, it the cock sucking that we do.
:tongue:

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

One thing I learned a long time ago (when I shared your affliction) was that the conventional wisdom was to dry out the skin, get rid of the oil and bacteria, and basically walk around with skin that felt like tupperware out of the dishwasher. It worked in the short-term, but then came back. I later found that what's important is to clean thoroughly, then RE-MOISTURIZE with a light-weight product (not old-lady Oil of Olay). I'll tell you what my regimen became:

In the shower, I'd scrub my face vigorously with St. Ives medicated apricot almond scrub, using just my fingers (no sponge or scrubber). Then I'd shave (in the shower). When I got out, I'd use a men's after-shave moisturizer for sensitive skin (you can find a lot of them out there). Try to avoid touching your face with your fingers during the day (hands are dirtier than you think), and wash your face at night with a simple cleanser. If I had any existing break-outs, I'd put OTC medication on only at night, washing it off in the shower the next morning. Over time, I didn't need the OTC medication except for an occasional spot or two.

This is what worked for me. Give it a try -- not very expensive.

OH, and when you shave, go in the direction of the hair growth first, and only go against the direction after (if you want a really close shave). Never go against first. It has to do with the shape of the cut and its relation to the skin on a microscopic level -- more likely to get ingrown hairs if you go against first.

:)

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whatever system you find that works for you (I prefer stuff with salicylic acid in it to benzoyl peroxide, but I'm not 16 anymore, either), doing it absolutely consistently is key. I just use a sal acid cleanser twice a day, and Effeclar K at night. I use Anthelios SX sunscreen during the day, which is light moisturization and protection from redness-producing UV. It seems to work well for me.

If I come home wasted, I make sure to at least use a wipe or pads with sal acid to get the wear and tear of the day off my face before bed.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not gay but I have clear skin. I use of brand of male beauty products called lab series for men. They have face washes, day and night creams, face masks, eye-lid cream. The works

But above all that...........black don't crack.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eat well and avoid harsh soaps. Consuming enormous quantities of semen helps, too.

(No, really: Eat well and avoid harsh soaps :)

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cut soda out of your diet. The second I cut my daily soda(s) out of my diet, when I was 20, I noticed a huge difference in my skin- it was clearer and less oily. I still have an occasional diet coke at the office, but that may be 3 a week, if that, and usually I dont finish them.

A friend of mine was a huge soda drinker 4-5 a day- he had a fairly severe adult acne problem. Once he eliminated the 4-5 mt dews a day, his problem almost disappeared.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

BUKKAKE...(joking):biggrin1:

I use Noxzema. (I even use it as a shaving cream.) Drink lots of water. And sleep. Avoid sugar.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eat whole foods and drink lots of water.
Reduce junk foods to one or two treats a week, but not all the time. Eliminate processed foods if you can.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lately I've been drinking more gin and less whiskey and my skin seems to be having more issues than usual. Coincidence, or this something bad for one's skin in gin that isn't in whiskey??? Seriously.....

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use a face scrub twice a week in the shower. Be careful with scrubs you don't want to press too hard the skin on your face is delicate. You don't want to irritate it. I use a moisturizer with SPF everyday. Every night I wash my face and use a moisturizer without SPF at night. Every three days I use an overnight biological peel instead of the moisturizer. All products I use are by Kiehl's. I have clear skin and I eat fast food and all kinds of junk and drink more tea and soda than water, I'm just saying.

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Water every morning in the shower.
No smoking.
Limit the sugar.
Works for me, but then again, I have miracle skin lol

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
but do you rub the semen in? let it dry? rub it in ONLY with the cock? fingers? balls? ass? what about residual hairs? do they count? does ball sweat help or hinder?

more details please :)

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lately I've been drinking more gin and less whiskey and my skin seems to be having more issues than usual. Coincidence, or this something bad for one's skin in gin that isn't in whiskey??? Seriously.....
I think you are referring to the condition called "gin blossoms."

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I am told that I look like I am in my thirties frequently and I attribute my younger appearance to lots of exercise and no smoking. Cardio is the best way to release the highest amount of human growth hormone in the body.