alot of precum

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by mAlicar, Apr 7, 2008.

1. mAlicar

mAlicar New Member

Just seeing if anyone else can relate to having heavy precum. I used to get embarassed about my large amount of precum. It is not only very thick but really heavy to the point that "gobs" of it would come through my underwear. I produce it even when soft and can happen anytime during the day not just from being turned on but warm weather makes my penis, well, I guess happy and I precum. This leaves me with a bad soaker through my jeans. My friends think i've dribbled pee on my self and i don't think telling them the truth will be any better. The good news is that my new girlfriend feels very sexy about it. She can see me showing how turned on I am by her, and that makes me feel good, that she feels desired.
    Does any one else have this going on?

2. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
  3. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

yeah i get tons of precum...was a bit embarrassed as a teen, as i would get horny in class or on a date..and literally drench my underwear and spot my jeans...but it feels so good and enhances the experience i think..its just so freakin horny i love it.:biggrin1:

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

Man its like I'm talking to my twin. I (like you) precum even when I'm not hard or remotely aroused. I'm also bad about soaking through my boxers, and making big wet spots on my pants. It can be embarassing, but I've kinda gotten over the embarassment over the years (and thanks to the fine folks here at LPSG). And same here about people thinking I've dribbled pee on myself. Also every woman I've talked with or gotten serious with finds it to be a big turn on, as I preduce more than enough natural lube to keep us going all night long....

5. Dalt

Dalt Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I can make anywhere between a moderate amount to a whole lot. I've also gotten embarrassed by it at times, but hey, can't do anything about it. It is always there after I get hard, and if my erection decreases or goes completely down without cumming, the pre will run out like a dripping faucet. Foreplay and general messing around can be a turn-on or a turn-off for the other person, but when it is noticed at first, I usually say, "oh yeah, there'll be lots of that."

The worst was in 10th grade in a history class. I was bored out of my mind and was daydreaming with a hard-on during the class. I had the big textbook in my lap to cover it, then I heard my name called over the intercom to go to the office (my grandfather had died and we were leaving to head out of town). My dick had deflated some and I thought it was safe to uncover. When I did I saw a big wet spot in my Levis over to the side where my dick had been folded up and to the left in the crease of my leg. My best friend was sitting to my left and he kidded me about it--he later told me he never produced precum and thought I'd shot a load in my pants.

6. iloveoral1985

iloveoral1985 New Member

It is a big turn on !!!

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm lucky in that I have to be aroused for a good half hour before my precum starts but then it's very copious.

8. Appaloosa

Appaloosa New Member

Albums:
    It's interesting to see how many guys do produce a lot of pre actually. I'm one of those guys as well, 'cept being uncut it doesn't get *quite* so messy...Still soaks through my underwear though, and if I'm kinda teasing and/or being teased by someone in public, I've been known to leak pretty heavily, and have it run down my leg...which then causes a very embarrassing stain in the pants! I've found my precum is very musky-smelling, though, so no one has ever mistaken it for a lack of bladder control!

9. barefootdude2005

barefootdude2005 New Member

I precum a lot, and since I don't wear underwear, it makes huge wet spots in my pants. But it tells the boys that I'm ready and interested :)

10. Kodak

Kodak Member

ive never had precum...ever

11. shadow28

Gold Member

Yup - see attached.

Attached Files:

• wet.jpg
      wet.jpg
      File size:
      30 KB
      Views:
  12. Martin_1986

Martin_1986 Member

And I thought that I was one of the very few guys with a problem like this. I went to a doctor for him to tell me what to do with my precum, and he gave me some pills that were supposed to supress the activity of the Cowper's glands, the ones responsible for producing the precu, but this did not help me. I thought even about operation in order to remove the glands, but I am still not sure whether I have to go to so radical solutions of the problem. However, another problem is that whenever I get aroused I leak for one hour, or even more and I cannot go and pee, cause I am disgusted, it is driving me crazy. Any advice, I am very embarassed and confused.

13. mmjr

mmjr Member

I think we spend too much time thinking/worrying about ourselves and make things into problems when they really arn't.

14. Phillygrower

Phillygrower New Member

I used to get a small amount but now after my vasectomy I rarely get any. I have to be super horny to get even a trace amount. I'm not saying it's directly related to the vasectomy but........

15. catman

Gold Member

always a big leaker here. I remember going on a date when I was (much much) younger and being accused of 'blowing my load'....it was just extreme precum (and being extremely aroused).

I have tended towards dark slacks for that reason (shows less wet spots)

16. hrnypup

hrnypup Member

Albums:
    yeah, I pre lots too, when younger (alot younger) I had a rather awkward talk with an embarrased father who suggested using tissues not pants to wank into (stains mistook for spunk, lol) ... shall post a pic later of anyones interested

17. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hope you do! You have one photo with some precum. Thx!

18. strangerous

strangerous New Member

Albums:
  19. BKBLL08

BKBLL08 Member

I precum lots too. When I jerk off always need a shirt or towel to wipe it off while jerking since I like to do it dry.

20. hardguardfan

hardguardfan Member

Try a "dirty tom", great cumtowel

Draft saved Draft deleted