Alot of women that I had sex with don't like Lube?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigkev2007, Aug 11, 2009.

1. bigkev2007

bigkev2007 Member

I wonder why that is? It's like they think the lube is competition for their wet pussy or something? I know that if you don't give enough foreplay sometimes that it's necessary or even if a women is wet, it's still not going to be wet for too long. As for the fact that I have a wide head and I am thick, it's almost necessary most of the time. If we dont use lube, I always have to hear how much it hurts, but some women think it's a turn on for me, so they say it. I like it for myself to help make sure that I'm not soar from the friction. Does, anybody feel the same about using lube? Who the fuck knows what women feel about lube?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I don't hate lube, because I know that it can aid in my pleasure. However, the issue could be your choice of lubes. IMO, K-Y Jelly is annoyingly sticky and tends to wear off fast. so you need to use more sticky stuff. I am highly allergic to nonoxynol-9 so anything containing that is out. I've heard some lubes are greasy and can imagine that would be annoying as well. Then there is the matter of going down on a guy after sex with a lube. Some of them taste nasty! :yuck:

3. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My ex didn't have a problem with lube, had to use it with me a couple times, but usually after warming her up a lot she didn't need any, cuz she got super wet. Sometimes I'd just really sloooowly work it into her and let her pussy naturally lube my cock up.

4. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I've heard some women object to lube as messy and a synthetic substance they didn't want in them. Others ask for it for their comfort. Go figure . . .

5. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    I've run into this. I got the sense that some women take pride in how wet they get, and my using a little lube is seen as an insult. I'm a little thicker than average and I have foreskin (which is delicate!), so I have to work it in very slowly, or use a little lube and get in a lot quicker.

Maybe I need to bypass the perceived insult by saying "Baby, you're so tight, I can't get in without a little lube!"

6. D_Harry_Pitts

D_Harry_Pitts Account Disabled

That's my current problem with my gf. Penetration can be painful for her, and after about 3 orgasms, she is always done and going raw. She complains about every kind of lube we have tried. ARGH!!!

7. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Get the lube the gay guys use. It's thicker than the typical lube marketed towards heterosexuals. No joke. The one I buy has the silhouettes of two men on the container.

8. spitreaper

spitreaper New Member

OMG! This pisses me off i finally told her but she still does it. Im uncut and she always trys to ram my dry dick into her pussy and its SO painful i freaken have to yell at her. she simply just reply's "It feels good"

9. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I don't blame them.

I don't like how most lubes feel on my cock and when I've experimented with receptive anal sex with toys/fingers I understand why lube is needed for anal sex but it does feel icky even the expensive silicone lubes.

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Joe H20 is an awesome water based lubricant. feels very natural, doesn't have glycerin *can cause yeast infections*

doesn't stain sheets :redface:

i come from the land of dykes and sex toys, lube is my friend. i can't see how using lube would be an insult "this will make sex feel better for both of us" oh you bastard!!! :rolleyes:

11. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    My experience with lubes has been that they are sticky, smelly, and with the lubricant wears off inside the vagina sex becomes more painful than if we were just going at it raw. Adding more lube only adds to the problem of the stickiness inside her vagina.

I have the same problem nondemitrix, after my gf cums a couple times play time is over because my girth starts to kill her and she can feel me "ramming her guts".

I will try H20 MickeyLee, thanks.

12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've observed the same thing. Unfortunately, with me it is a necessity. Not sure if it's my girth or my stamina.

13. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

My experience with my current girl is that we need lube to start, but after we get going, she's fine on her own. I definitely have to agree with spitreaper though, I hate when she tries to rush and force it in dry.

9 times out of 10, a little bit of spit on the head is enough to get the ball rolling... or the post sliding, as it were.

14. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    My wife needs to use KY as she is too dry but says it makes my cock too slick for sensation for her

15. D_Barney Bagelrack

D_Barney Bagelrack Account Disabled

Plain natural yoghurt is the best in my opinion.
    Why not try it and let us know?

16. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

about 3 months ago when i started trying to forget my ex in EVERY WOMAN I MET, i was with an asian girl named heather, and i was shocked that allthough she was very shallow and tight LOVED to GRIND! her cervix against my head till it was raw, but the second time we met up she told me "no lube this time, i wanna get the full effect of the beer bottle"
    and she was torn the first time and sore the second but only wanted lube for anal..... was wierd, every single woman i've ever had atleast wanted spit

17. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I won't use lube. For guys, you lube the OUTSIDE of your body... for women, it's the inside. I know it's safe and all, but the idea grosses me out. I get wetter than your average woman anyway, I've never dried out before... so I've never had a need for it. But, I won't use it regardless.

18. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    It feels gross to a lot of persons, regardless of sex, epsecially if used in excess. Oh, and yes, because lube is competition for their wet pussy, you know since you use lube only if the pussy is wet.

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always use a touch of lube on my glans when I have sex with my wife, which is probably due to my girth. It helps initial penetration, and the further we go the more lubricated she gets. Any more than a touch takes away the feeling for me, so I suppose it would for her. In any case, what I do works well for both of us.

20. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have sensitive skin so alot of lubes will irritate me and leave me with the same feelings as having thrush for about 2 days after sex.

I can use KY's touch massage warming gel though.

Draft saved Draft deleted