Alpha Female

dre30012000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any women here would describe themselves as an alpha female when it comes to sex. Have you always been that way. Can men handle you in bed? Can men handle that concept. Please share. I am curious about meeting alpha females

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think this Alpha stuff is going too far to my taste. I do understand people having preferences for particular personalities traits and blablabla..but bring the concepts of scientist research of behaviours in wolf packs to reality in human relationships to me is just a fantasy and new word in someones dictonaries.

I used to live very close by tropical jungles plus another wild places...as much I love all of outdoor life and nature and even call my style animalistic, love adventure, Tarzan and all that stuff, I do "x" from it this alpha stuff. I'm myself a free spirit, unique simple natural woman who can be rough, though and very feminine.

If any alpha animal pass my way it will go its own path...if tries to eat me I will beat the crap of it. I love animals in their natural habitats and I will choose my own human tribe where I belong...with humans.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella You alpha? I say yes.............:wink:

I have sanguinea and colerica personalities mix...like many strong minded people...

I think some people are wrapping concepts of alpha male and female and mix on with personalities traits and behaviours. But we are all a mix and uniques fruit salads, some fruit mix to me gives me indigestion...and I pass.:biggrin1:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can men handle you in bed? Can men handle that concept.

I can handle anything in bed, conceptual or otherwise. That's why I keep power tools, a fire extinguisher, duct tape (I've gone through that thing about the duct tape here on a previous occasion), the Metals Handbook (Desk Edition, because they didn't do a bed edition), the USMC Small Wars Manual, and the eleventh Britannica in easy reach - I don't even have to get out of bed to apply my all to any problem which comes my way.

Some of the n00bs probably think I just make stuff like this up.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can handle anything in bed, conceptual or otherwise. That's why I keep power tools, a fire extinguisher, duct tape (I've gone through that thing about the duct tape here on a previous occasion), the Metals Handbook (Desk Edition, because they didn't do a bed edition), the USMC Small Wars Manual, and the eleventh Britannica in easy reach - I don't even have to get out of bed to apply my all to any problem which comes my way.

Some of the n00bs probably think I just make stuff like this up.

Big D, you're a fucking riot! :lmao:

On topic:

Out in the world, you bet I'm an "Alpha Female" and enjoy being one.

In the bedroom, I can be the aggressor, but I prefer not to be. As I've said before, I get tired of being in charge of everything... The bedroom is my place to unwind and give up control to someone else.

And no, that does not mean I want to be raped....just manhandled a bit, consensually. :tongue:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I think at some point everyone becomes the alpha in the realtionship and in bed.. I dont think one perosn can be alpha all the time without being bossy, controlling, dominating, possessive and all the other factors that go along with it. Also there is nothing better than every one in a while being the alpha and taking control, especially when it is completly out of character for you

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do "x" from it this alpha stuff. <.>I think this Alpha stuff is going too far to my taste. <.>

My sentiments, exactly. Sorry for digging this out, I just browsed through some threads started in the time of my absence, and I feel like adding my two cents here.

On the original question, I would refer to myself as "Alpha Female". I like to take the lead, to be in charge, professionally, in private, and in bed. And if other women try to take that position from me, they better be really better than me, because my "snarling mare" side isn't for the indecisive :cool:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My sentiments, exactly. Sorry for digging this out, I just browsed through some threads started in the time of my absence, and I feel like adding my two cents here.

On the original question, I would refer to myself as "Alpha Female". I like to take the lead, to be in charge, professionally, in private, and in bed. And if other women try to take that position from me, they better be really better than me, because my "snarling mare" side isn't for the indecisive :cool:

Off topic just for Claire:

Claireeeeeeee....

I felt butterflies and glad for you after reading about your diary latest romantic exchanges with him...

Romance is in the air...I like him for you too.