Alpha male med students

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
While I stared blankly at the wall, Xander made his way over to Sarah. As she sat on the floor with her back to the couch, he sat behind her and started gently massaging her shoulders.

“Oooooh!” she screamed in delight. “That feels amazing!!”

Xander pressed down firmer in response. “Your shoulders feel so tight!” he said. “When’s the last time you got a massage?”

“Well, my boyfriend usually gives them to me but we’ve both been so busy and stressed lately.”

“That’s too bad,” Xander said. “A beautiful girl like you needs constant massages.”

I kept sitting there as Xander massaged my girlfriend, but the words all sorta just washed over me. I was so mellow after eating all the brownies that I didn’t really care what happened.

Sarah’s eyes were closed and she looked like she was in utter bliss as Xander massaged her shoulders. Maybe he had been a masseuse, because he sure seemed to know what he was doing.

“These shoulders are so tight that I think we might need to use massage oil,” he said. Sarah just moaned in response.

“Do you have any massage oil?” Xander asked, looking at me.

“I don’t think so,” I replied, still in a haze.

“What about cocoa butter or something like that?”

“Ummm….” I replied, hesitantly. I knew that Sarah kept cocoa butter by the bed and felt so relaxed from the brownies that I decided to go and get it. Couldn’t hurt, I thought.

When I brought back the cocoa butter, Xander thanked me and asked Sarah to lie down on the living room rug. “You might also want to take your shirt off,” he added, nonchalantly.

Without waiting a beat, Sarah started taking off her shirt. “What?!” I asked through my internal fog. “Why do you need to do that!?”

“Dude,” Xander responded. “You’re the one who brought us the cocoa butter. Did you think I was just gonna pour it all over her shirt?”

His argument made perfect sense as I realized that no one can use massage oil while wearing a shirt. “Oh, okay,” I replied.

When Sarah removed her shirt, I was shocked to discover that she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. We had both been studying in sweatshirts, and apparently she wanted to keep it comfortable by not constraining her massive breasts. Of course I’d noticed the unusually large bulge in her shirt, but it was still slightly concealed by the fabric. I hadn’t realized that she wasn’t wearing a bra at all.

Now her enormous tits hung proudly as they greeted me and Xander. “Holy fuck,” he responded. “I’d forgotten how beautiful those things are.”

I watched in horror as this 19-year-old stud gawked openly at my girlfriend’s rack. Even though he’d already felt every centimeter of her incredible breasts during the practical exa,m, this time felt different. After giving us a long, extended view, Sarah finally lied down on her two gigantic boobs and let Xander do his work.

Xander slowly spread cocoa butter over my girlfriend’s back and shoulders. As his fingers started gliding across her, he had her moaning in no time. “Ugggghhhhh,” Sarah groaned. “That feels soooooo goooooooood.”

Although I’d given Sarah massages countless times, they were nothing like this. Xander had Sarah writhing and moaning from all the pain and pleasure he was eliciting. “Just relax,” he urged her. “Let my hands sink in. Become like water as you give yourself to me.”

Xander’s voice was almost hypnotic as it washed over both me and Sarah. While she was much more relaxed, I also just sat there in a daze. Without realizing it, I ended up staring at the floor for several minutes—probably as a result of sleepless nights and the six pot-filled brownies.

When I looked back at Sarah and Xander, I noticed that something looked different. But it took me a few seconds to realize what had changed. Sarah’s jeans had disappeared and Xander was now massaging her legs.

“Oooooh,” she cooed, as his hands roamed up and down her legs. “You’re soooo goooood at this.”

“Just wait for it, baby,” he replied. “We’ve gotta work your whole body.”

Right then, this teenage stud gently tugged at Sarah’s panties, slipping them down her incredible ass. To my surprise, Sarah lifted up her hips so that Xander could pull her panties right off. Without saying a word, Xander started massaging her firm and toned butt. Sarah just kept moaning as Xander pressed into her.

“Okay, baby,” he whispered into her ear. “It’s time to flip over.”

At this point, I should’ve put a stop to this “professional massage.” Any boyfriend worth his salt would’ve stepped in and told this kid to fuck off. No one had given him permission to go this far and the whole thing was getting far too sexual. Besides, we still had studying to do for the morning exam.

Perhaps the brownies had taken a toll or perhaps I was just curious about what might happen next. But for some reason, I kept quiet as Sarah turned over underneath Xander’s small body, exposing her gorgeous breasts and cleanly shaven pussy.

I stared in awe as my girlfriend—the most beautiful girl I had ever seen—now fully exposed herself in front of Xander, who remained completely clothed. It was a strange juxtaposition, seeing this drop-dead gorgeous girl showing off her tits and pussy to this scrawny, awkward kid wearing baggy clothes.

Without touching Sarah’s body, Xander leaned over and whispered something in her ear. I couldn’t hear what was said but saw her nod her head in response. Then Xander did something that shocked me. Without asking me for permission, he dove down and pressed his lips to Sarah’s vagina. Only a few feet away from me, he started eating out my girlfriend.

“UGHHHHHHH!” Sarah moaned, as he found her clit. “YESSSSSSSSS!”

I was flabbergasted that Xander had literally dove straight into sex, but there was little I could do. It seems that Sarah had given him permission to utilize his massage techniques on the inner workings of her vagina.

For the next 20 minutes, Xander kept Sarah moaning and writing on the floor. With the work of his tongue and a few of his fingers, he brought her to two, three, four mind-shattering orgasms. Although I had eaten Sarah out hundreds of times, I had never gotten her off like this. Xander’s tongue was giving her more intense orgasms at a much faster rate. She barely had any time to recover before Xander set off fireworks inside her again.

After the fifth orgasm in 20 minutes—a record for Sarah—Xander whispered something else in her ear. Once again, she nodded her head.

Still fully clothed, Xander stood up and walked over to me. Leaning over to whisper in my ear, he quietly said, “I’m about to fuck your girlfriend. And if you want to come watch, I need you fully naked in the bedroom in the next sixty seconds.”

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
Just like that, Xander and Sarah stood up and walked to the bedroom. Seconds ticked by as I wondered what to do. Should I stay out here or go inside? What’s gonna happen? And what do I want to happen?

I tried to work through all the possibilities in my head but there really wasn’t time to make a decision. After 45 seconds ticked by, something inside me snapped and I raced to the bedroom. Shucking off my clothes, I barely stripped off my underwear just in time. Glancing at his watch, Xander looked at me and smiled.

“Good choice,” he said. “You won’t regret this.”

The power dynamic in the room could not have been more apparent. As Xander stood up fully clothed, Sarah and I were both completely naked, anxiously waiting for his instructions. To make matters worse, my 6.5-inch dick was also fully erect and throbbing in the direction of Xander and Sarah.

“It looks like someone’s excited!” Xander joked. “I didn’t mean to make you cum so quickly during the prostate exam. Maybe you’ll last a bit longer this time.”

Sarah and Xander both giggled as I stood in awkward silence. But despite the teasing, my dick was still throbbing with anticipation and now leaking pre-cum.

Xander walked over to me and looked down at my penis. “I was gonna ask Sarah if she’d want to suck you off to get you hard,” he said, “but it looks like that won’t be a problem. You are not allowed to cum until I tell you to. Got it? That means no jerking your little penis, no masturbating, nothing. Just watch me make love to your sexy, sexy girlfriend.”

Still in a haze from the brownies, I nodded my head and obeyed Xander’s instructions. It felt so embarrassing to be standing there completely naked, penis fully erect, while this shorter, scrawny kid was totally clothed. But Xander exuded power over both me and Sarah, and even though my penis was aching for relief, I kept my hands at bay.

Xander moved over to the bed and started making out with Sarah. Inserting his tongue deep inside her mouth, he fondled her breasts and rubbed his growing bulge against her crotch.

“Undress me,” he told her.

My sexy girlfriend dove at Xander with abandon and quickly pulled off his shirt. She then grabbed his belt buckle and started to unloosen it.

“That a girl,” Xander said. “I bet you’ve been wanting this cock since you first laid eyes on it.”

Sarah just moaned as she unbuckled Xander’s shorts and lowered them to the floor. He now stood in a pair of black Calvin Klein boxer briefs with an anaconda of a bulge straining to be released. Sarah dove on it and started licking the massive bulge through Xander’s underwear.

“Good girl!” he prodded. “Get it nice and wet before I fuck your pussy!”

Ten feet away, my penis was now leaking pre-cum at an alarming rate. But no matter how horny I felt, I didn’t want to risk the consequences of obeying Xander’s instructions.

My dick lurched forward when Sarah finally lowered Xander’s underwear using only her mouth. His colossal dick slapped her in the chin then leapt upwards along her face. Sarah and I both gasped at the size.

“It’s fucking hugeeeeee!” she screamed.

Sure enough, Xander’s dick was longer than Sarah’s head was tall. Straining towards the sky, it was obvious that Xander was a shower and a grower. He really blew me away when it came to cock size.

Sarah dove on it and started making love to the colossal head of Xander’s cock. “Mmmmmm,” he moaned. “Suck that dick.”

Xander looked over at me and locked eyes as my girlfriend choked on his dick. Glancing down at my aching cock, he smiled and said, “Your girlfriend sucks good dick!”

I simply nodded as Xander grabbed Sarah’s hair and started inserting his mammoth cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Sarah’s never had a problem swallowing my entire penis, but it was clear that Xander was in a league of his own.

“Come on, baby,” he chided her. “I know you can take all of it.”

Sarah moaned as she kept struggling to swallow his meat. Her massive boobs were bobbing up and down and her entire body was sweating as she took more and more of his cock, inch by inch.

Pretty soon, Xander reached over and started fingering her pussy. “That’s it, baby,” he said. “Keep at it.”

My girlfriend moaned louder as Xander inserted two of his fingers into her vagina. By this point, she had swallowed nearly 8 inches of his thick chunk of meat down her throat, but there was still another inch or two to spare. Her entire body was writhing on Xander’s fingers, and it was clear that this stud was getting her nice and wet for his massive shaft.

Withdrawing his spear from my girlfriend’s throat, he asked Sarah to flip over. “I want to fuck you face-to-face.”

In the tried and true missionary position, Xander locked eyes with Sarah as he lined up his colossal shaft against her whole. “Do you want this, baby?” he asked. “Do you want me to fuck you like your boyfriend never could?”

“YESSSSSS!” she screamed. “I NEEEEED ITTTTTT!”

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
With a big smile on his face, Xander complied and started slowly impaling my girlfriend with his cock. Sarah screamed as Xander started to fill her up. The thickness alone was more than anything she’d ever put into her pussy. But Xander went nice and slow and Sarah was nice and lubricated from all the juices in her vagina. As Xander kissed her, fondled her breasts, and kept giving her positive feedback, he inserted his dick deeper and deeper. Until to my utter surprise, he bottomed out. Somehow my girlfriend had taken all 9-10 inches of Xander’s cock.

“FUUUUUUCK!” she screamed, as she achieved her sixth orgasm of the night. Xander’s manhood was just too much for her and caused her vagina to flood with cum.

“You’re doing great, babe!” Xander screamed. “I’ll take it slow and gentle.”

Sure enough, Xander slowly rocked his dick in and out of my girlfriend, giving her plenty of time to adjust. Sarah’s screams turned into moans of sheer pleasure. Wrapping her hands around Xander’s back, she begged him to fuck her harder.

"You like me fucking you?” he asked as he started pounding her. “You like becoming my bitch in front of your boyfriend.”

“YESSS, YESSSS, YESSSS!” Sarah yelled.

“Tell your boyfriend how much you like my cock; how it feels inside of you.”

“I LOVE IT!” she screamed. “I FUCKING LOVE IT!”

By this point, Xander was fucking Sarah in a way that I never had before. I don’t know how her vaginal canal stretched this much, but somehow Sarah accommodated all of Xander’s thick and lengthy shaft.

After fucking Sarah for 15 minutes and bringing her to another orgasm, Xander ordered her to flip over. With his cock still impaled inside her, he turned her over and began to fuck her doggy style. Taking his dick from behind, Sarah started screaming even more.

“YESSSSS! FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE!”

Xander happily complied and reached around to feel Sarah’s tits as she pounded her. “You have such an amazing rack!” he screamed. “I can’t wait to fuck these titties!”

After several more minutes, Xander lied down and asked Sarah to climb on top of him. When he unsheathed his dick from her tender pussy, I saw for the first time how big it really was. It must’ve stood at least ten inches long—massive and thick—with a banana-shaped curve to it and two huge, lemon-sized balls. It was so huge that I would never want it to fuck me, but Sarah willingly climbed up the Tower of Pisa and begged to ride Xander’s cock.

“Give it to me, cowboy,” she begged him. “I need your massive cock.”

Grabbing and playing with Sarah’s massive breasts, Xander fed her inch after inch of his prized possession. When he finally bottomed out, Sarah screamed again in orgasm. It was her seventh or eighth of the night.

Despite breaking a world record for the most orgasms in one fuck session, Sarah still rode Xander’s dick like a champ. As Sarah gave her all, I noticed her big booty slapping Xander’s legs as his cock buried itself deep inside her pussy. Her boobs were also flopping all around as Xander continued to touch and squeeze them.

After ten more minutes of fucking my girlfriend senseless, Xander slowly lifted her off his dick. “I’m about to cum,” he announced.

Standing up, Xander started jerking his enormous manhood above my girlfriend’s tits. Sarah knelt on the bed and used both hands to push her boobs together. They now looked simply enormous but were still dwarfed by Xander’s incredible dick.

I watched in awe as Xander used two hands to glide up and down his behemoth shaft. Part of me felt disappointed that he hadn’t cum inside my girlfriend, and Sarah must’ve felt the same. But it was truly inspiring to see his cock approach its impending orgasm. As his entire body lunged forward, Xander screamed and let go of his cock. Now there was nothing to obstruct our view as his ten thick inches throbbed and shot a volley of cum all over Sarah’s face, mouth, and breasts.

With no hands on his cock, Xander’s dick shot stream after stream of semen. With a triumphant smile, he coated my girlfriend in cum. His lemon-sized balls must have unleashed their entire load as Sarah’s face, mouth, and tits were completely covered in jizz.

“Holy fuck,” Sarah said as she licked some of Xander’s cum off her face. “That was incredible.”

Xander gently wiped his dick off on Sarah’s massive boobs. “I think you might need a shower, baby,” he said. “You were an amazing fuck.”

I looked on in awe as this short, scrawny stud completely dominated my girlfriend. For the last 40 minutes, I had not been allowed to touch my throbbing penis. But when I looked down, I saw a puddle of cum on the floor in front of me. Without touching my penis, I had cum from the sight of Xander fucking my girlfriend. And as Xander lifted up Sarah and carried her to the bathroom, he looked down and laughed at my puddle of cum.

“I told you not to cum, dude,” Xander said. “You disobeyed me. Sarah and I are gonna sleep in the bed tonight and you can sleep on the couch. You’ll get your punishment tomorrow.”

As Xander and Sarah closed the bathroom door behind them, I grabbed a couple tissues to wipe up my cum. I then went to the living room and grabbed a blanket to sleep on the couch. It was already 3 in the morning and our exam was in just a few hours. Instead of helping me study, Xander had fucked and dominated my girlfriend in front of me. I had now forgotten virtually all of the information I’d learned, and the only thing I could think about was Xander’s massive cock and what he’d done to Sarah.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
I woke up the next morning at 8 am to get ready for the 9 am exam. I hadn’t slept well on the couch and still felt hungover from the brownies. To my surprise, Xander and Sarah were already awake studying.

“Hey sleepy head,” Xander said, when I woke up. “We were wondering when you’d finally get up. Sarah and I already had sex this morning, ate breakfast, and studied for the exam.”

I moaned groggily as I noticed that Sarah and Xander were both fully naked. Sure enough, they both looked like they’d just fucked but had also been studying.

“We’re gonna hop in the shower together,” Xander announced.

I hadn’t yet showered since the night before but probably didn’t have time to now. I grabbed a quick bite and put on some clothes before heading out the door. Although I still smelled like sex and semen, I’d just have to deal with it since Xander and Sarah had hogged the shower.

I couldn’t focus at all during the ensuing exam. My mind went blank on nearly every answer. All I could think about was Xander’s massive cock and what he’d done to my girlfriend.

After the exam, I found Sarah and asked if she wanted to walk back home. “Sure!” she replied. “Xander said he’s coming over to celebrate too!”

Xander and Sarah both looked fresh and excited on our walk back to my apartment. Chatting about the exam, they discussed various answers they put and how they were glad that they’d studied together that morning and the night before. To my horror, I had either put totally different answers or left the questions blank altogether.

Once we arrived at the apartment, Xander pulled out the brownies and gave one to Sarah. “I can’t believe you ate so many of these last night!” he told me. “We were supposed to get baked tonight!”

I didn’t understand why this cocky kid planned on staying at our apartment two nights in a row, but I didn’t ask questions. Instead, I took a brownie in an attempt to mellow out. But I couldn’t just have one. The brownies were so good that I ended up eating four or five, just like I did the night before.

Meanwhile, Xander and Sarah couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Aided by the weed in the brownies, they immediately stripped off each other’s clothes and started going after it. The chemistry between them was electric.

Right in our kitchen, Sarah dropped to her knees and started sucking on Xander’s cock. “It’s sooooo hugeee!” she exclaimed, once again. It seemed that my girlfriend was completely obsessed with Xander’s dick.

I watched in awe as my girlfriend swallowed inch after inch of Xander’s manhood. Not only had he aced the med school exam, but he was now dominating me and Sarah in our own apartment.

Once his ten-inch spear was fully erect, Xander lifted Sarah up and ripped off all her clothes. Right in my kitchen, he carried her over to the counter and lined up his massive shaft at her vagina. “Do you want this, baby?” he asked. “Do you want me to fuck you again in front of your boyfriend?”

“YEESSSSSSS!” Sarah screamed. “GIVE ME YOUR MASSSIVE COOOOOOCK!”

Xander kept her screaming as he inserted his shaft inside of her. Right on my kitchen counter with me just a few feet away, he fucked my girlfriend to orgasm in just two minutes. I just stood there awkwardly as I watched in admiration, the brownies and sex washing over me and fogging my judgment.

With his dick still inside of her, Xander cock-walked Sarah towards our bedroom. As he carried my girlfriend across the threshold, he slammed the door behind him. Still fully clothed, I stood in silence as I listened to Xander fucking my girlfriend through my bedroom door. As Sarah screamed louder and louder, I knew that he had brought her to yet-another orgasm.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
There wasn’t much I could do as Xander and Sarah pounded away in my bedroom. After eating another brownie, I lied down on the couch and fell asleep. With no sense of time or space, I woke up in a confused state. I was still on the couch but now had a throbbing erection. Somehow the weed and the sex had made me very aroused.

With my penis fully hard, I started jerking off my 6.5-inch cock. Despite having cum the night before, I desperately needed some sweet relief. And because I thought that Xander and Sarah were still in the bedroom, I figured that there’d be no harm in jerking off in the living room.

Because my boner was raging in my shorts, I decided to take them off. I was now fully naked, furiously jerking my meat at the thought of Xander pounding my sexy girlfriend. I couldn’t get over the size of his massive cock—so much bigger than my own—fucking her into oblivion.

I was so caught up in this fantasy that I didn’t notice my bedroom door come ajar. With my eyes closed and my fingers flailing, I was shocked when I heard a cough a few feet away.

“Well, well,” Xander said. “What do we have here?”

My eyes shot open as my hands tried to conceal my pulsing cock. Just above me stood Xander, fully naked, with a massive, seven-inch softie completely dwarfing my best effort.

To my surprise, Xander was calmly smoking a cigarette. The white stick looked tiny in comparison to his mammoth cock, but it gave him a sense of James-Dean cool while standing naked over me.

“What are you thinking about?” Xander asked me between puffs. Lost in a fog of brownies and sex, I struggled to piece words together.

“You like when I fuck your girlfriend?” he continued. “Is that why you’re jerking your little cock?”

I just stared blankly at Xander’s softie, my own cock still throbbing in his direction. “Or maybe it’s my dick you like, and you’re actually jealous of your slutty girlfriend?”

At this point, Xander stepped forward so that his behemoth softie was just inches from my face. He still puffed his cigarette as he stared down at me.

“Do you want a shot at this?” he asked. “Would you like to suck my cock?”

Shocked into silence, I said nothing as I stared blankly at Xander’s swinging manhood. It hung perilously close to my face and lips, and I wondered for a brief moment what it would taste like.

With a few more drags of his cigarette, Xander looked down at me and smiled. “Guess I was wrong,” he said. “I coulda swore you’d go for my cock. Guys tend to give the best blowjobs.”

Just like that, Xander started backing away. But now that his cock left my line of sight, I snapped out my revelry. “Wait!” I said.

“Uhuh?” Xander asked, stepping forward.

“I…uh….” I mumbled. “I…uh….want to try it.”

“What do you want to try?” Xander asked, blowing a line of smoke towards my face.

I locked eyes with him but didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of saying it. Still, I knew that he wouldn’t continue until I said these words. “I want to try sucking your dick.”

Xander smiled coyly and kept smoking his cigarette. “Are you sure?” he asked. “I didn’t picture a pretty boy like you being much of a cocksucker.”

While saying these words, Xander crept closer to the couch, so that his dick was now hovering just inches from my mouth. “Please!” I begged, surprising even myself. “I need your cock!!!!”

Still smiling, Xander put out his cigarette and climbed on top of me on the couch. He then did something that I’d never forget. As he knelt above my chest, he started rubbing his massive manmeat all over my eager face. His battering ram felt thick and heavy as it started smacking against my nose and lips.

“I knew you wanted this cock,” he said. “Ever since you saw it in the locker room, you haven’t stopped staring at it. And once you came without touching your little penis as I fucked your girlfriend, I knew you’d one day be begging to become my bitch.”

“Stick your tongue out,” Xander ordered.

And just like that, I was now licking his massive softie. “Get it good and wet,” he said, as I kept licking. “Your girlfriend’s still passed out in your bed, so it’s good thing you’re here to fill in. You might even be able to taste her pussy juice from when I fucked her."

Xander kept slapping me with his cock as he taunted me. “Your girlfriend eventually swallowed my whole dick,” he said. “I wonder how much you can take.”

I opened my mouth to say something but Xander put his ginormous cockhead right in. Just like that, I had swallowed the first inch of this med stud’s mammoth dick.

“I knew you’d be a cocksucker,” Xander said. “I just knew it.”

Inch by inch, he slid his snake inside my mouth. I struggled to accommodate his massive girth and length and had to start breathing through my nose. “Keep going, bitch,” he said. By this point, I’d swallowed about six inches and the head of his cock was banging against my throat. Suppressing my gag reflex, I welcomed him into my throat and sucked his dick like a Grade A cocksucker.

“Yes, bitch!” he screamed. “You’re even better than your girlfriend!”

This encouraged me to really attack Xander’s dick and I lifted my head forward to take all of it. Like a cocksucking natural, I took his massive manmeat all the way down my throat.

“Holy fuck,” he exclaimed. “You’re the quickest bitch to ever swallow all of my meat.” As Xander’s massive balls slapped against my chin, he started slowly fucking my face, giving me time to adjust.

“I knew you’d love my meat,” Xander said, “You’re even sluttier than your girlfriend.”

I just moaned as Xander kept exploring my throat. Never before had I sucked someone’s cock, and Xander’s was huge beyond measure. But like a fish to water, I took to worshiping his cock. Xander plowed away at my tender throat and used both hands to hold my blond hair and head.

“Can’t believe a stud like you is a slave for my dick,” he repeated. Xander was clearly getting off on this power trip over a taller, better-looking med student. “You’re just a bitch like your girlfriend,” he said, “begging for my meat.”

I tried to take as much as possible as Xander fucked my throat raw. His weighty balls slapped against my chin every time, making a loud sound as they crashed into me. My own penis was still throbbing and leaking pre-cum, but there was no way I could touch it with Xander’s knees pinning down my arms.

Looking back, Xander noticed my leaking cock. “You want to come for me?” Xander asked. “You want to cum?”

With those words, Xander started thrusting more furiously in and out, sawing away at my throat. As his dick bottomed out once again, my little penis exploded and shot out volley after volley of cum. Xander cheered as my penis shot cum all over my legs and couch. Some of it even hit his ass while his cock kept relentlessly fucking my throat.

“You really are my bitch!” Xander screamed. Plowing ahead, he bottomed out once again and let out a scream. “FUUUUUUUUUCK!” he yelled. As his cock grew even thicker and longer, it launched a load of semen down my throat. As Xander held my head firmly in place, his babymakers made their way to my stomach.

By the time he withdrew his humungous 10-inch shaft, there wasn’t a drop of cum left on his cock. “Damn, bitch,” he said, “You really swallowed all of it. I had no idea it’d be so easy to make you my bitch.”

As Xander said this, my cum-covered cock throbbed once again. I had completely succumb to my med school rival and there was nothing I could do to go back. Who knows what the rest of med school would have in store, as this cocky little kid had already made me and my girlfriend his slutty little bitches.

Bousmock6662

Worshipped Member
Media
How I picture Xander:
tumblr_pckwd7wq8t1xo9p2no5_r1_400-gif.2605231