Alpha Male Power Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Wyldgusechaz, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Catchy title? Bringing it over from the womens forum.

I was reading the thread below on aggressive sex and I thought Huh?
    What am I reading? Maybe I didn't read it right.

I don't believe any of the well endowed men here don't get a tremendous smug self satisfaction knowing they can fill up a woman better than most of the men on the earth. I am just big average 7x6 and I really like it when I *bottom out* inside my partner. I don't just pound at her, but I do go deep once in awhile just to let her know i can. Its like a primal thing like I am claiming some space inside her that another suitor may not be able to reach. I love the feeling of brushing up against her cervix( I know it hurts some but Pat Benatar said love is a battlefield :) ) and I am sure the guys that are really big go way past. Isn't that a huge rush? Women isn't it a huge rush to know that your lover can fill every pleasurable space inside you and even more is he wants it. And don't you once in awhile want him to take a little bit more than you can give easily? If I am with a new partner (which I am not) going deep and making her feel every inch even for a moment makes me feel very animalistic and primal, like I have made her pussy mine. I own it for that moment.

I like to take her ( once she knows me and can trust) and pin her arms above her head with one hand. Her body is so exposed and helpless . Her ribcage lifts and her breasts lift and stick up and they are mine for the taking. Then I give her the muscles of my chest and arms and ask her (if she doesn't already know) to kiss them and lick them. I love when a women kisses and licks my muscles, hell I should get something out of working out and pumping that frickin iron, and I whisper in her ear that I want to feel my cock up against her the back of her, against her cervix if I can. As I press into her slowly I may even ask her to bite me on my bicep. I will even flex it hard. A little more maleness for her to enjoy. I have watched stallions bred to mares and there is some serious snarling and biting going on and its easily the most erotic thing I have seen. I try to press my pubic bone against her pussy and then rock my hips really gently, I have the head of my cock as deep as possible maybe lightly hitting her cervix and her clit is being stimulated and sometimes she has a monster climax. Not always. Its such a primal fuck, she 's licking you and maybe biting and kissing and you are in her deep to the hilt. Fun stuff for me anyways.

Anyone male/ female /gay/ star8t offer up their fave animalistic style of fuck? I love a new arrow for my quiver :).

And gay men. How do you sort out who is the stallion and who is the mare? If you are both pretty strong and endowed is there a pecking order?

2. Gisella

Gold Member

And I have to say: yes!

As I said here many times I'm passionate, animalistic and like it rough to the tilt. And for this motive and my way to be myself I do have to be careful to choose a male. Than the knowing and trust is very important to me. I want to express all freely but with a safe male that not only understand my ways but are like me in expressing it.

I dont see it as alpha male power but just male expression and natural...because the power is sharpened at first, meassuring it and dancing, I choose to receive it and surender, lol, after some good fight of course...is a crescendo of exchanges between people who express and let flow...and dont need to explain none of it, to me is the language of passion and that is it.

3. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

I don't see this as being an alpha male thing, mostly just a primal male thing.

It seems that some pain is inevitible in sex, but even as an "alpha male" I don't enjoy the pain that I inflict, or even the feeling of being dominant.

Different strokes for different folks and all that.

canadianwhiskey likes this.
  4. musclebare9

Gold Member

"Hitting bottom" hurts like hell, not just for her but for me as well. It turns this alpha male into a whiny little baby so I try to avoid it at all costs. There are certain other things I do that make her gasp (in pleasure) and give me the sense of power.

5. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

This might not be as aggressive and probably more relationship minded but....

I like to stop in the middle of it while lying on top of her and looking at her. Breathing gently on her neck to see if she is ticklish to a soft, repeated breath. When she turns towards it I go to the other side of her neck and start to give her a vampire hickey. Now I'm still inside and if she starts to protest about the hickey. I start to go in and out of her again. So that in her mind she starts to think 'hickey, fuck, hickey, fuck, oooohhh just fuck me.'

I go for two hickeys on either side of her neck so she can't hide them so well. I just can't get over myself when she trots out the front door going to work, or to see friends, or just out in public. With a couple of marks on her that say she's taken and really getting it good, even more so than a wedding ring does. I also love a woman who can take a nice teasing about her hickey's with maybe a smile and a blush. And probably after a time just a returned impish look.

And hell yes, I'll take a hickey.

6. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

The alpha male thign was just a catchy headline. I myself am closer to Mr. Rogers than a caveman.

Hotel sex is usually great sex but tropical beach vacation sex might be the best. I like the idea of the hickey. I like a mild bitemark on my arm, especially laying in the sun on the beach. Just like you said, the mark of your last sex encounter stays with you and her. I flash back to it, she flashes back to it and it keeps the juices churning and seething. Nice reply, spiker.

And Gisella you could not have answered any better. Thank you.

7. Gisella

Gold Member

Ops...I have just to reenforced that I dont get pleasure in banging my cervix and pain..and when I say to the tilt is really a feeling of being filled lenght confy..as much I can take large I do enjoy lenght as to the tilt that fits me good..and my preference will be always girth wise. I like the strecht girths provides.

For this motive as much I can acomodate large lenghts, because my style preference of banging I choose girth over lenght as large all the time.

8. ArtfulDominant

Albums:
    I go for two hickeys on either side of her neck so she can't hide them so well. I just can't get over myself when she trots out the front door going to work, or to see friends, or just out in public. With a couple of marks on her

Just a thought Spiker: but eventually, you may find it a more pleasurable thought to know that "your branded women" do not have to fend off remarks from co-workers or stares from creepy strangers for several days. They may be able to get their work done more efficiently that way, and actually have excess energy to channel towards their carnal lusts for you the next time. I find the latter frame of mind a more delectable situation to contemplate.

9. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    i agree that this isn't necessarily alpha behavior. i stand by the definition that alpha is demonstrated by the willing and perhaps calculated submission by others, not by a need or desire to dominate the pack. the position of the lead is given by the followers.

i also agree that one of the great pleasures of having a big dick is to claim a part of the body of the partner that few if any other men can. it's hot when both partners are intentionally working toward that goal.

10. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Bingo, Roosevelt. What's described in the original thread is a primal kind of fucking, and I don't associate it necessarily with alpha males. What's this new obsession with alpha males anyways? After digging out an old thread, this is the second started within a week's time.

This primal kind of sex is absolutely the best, in my eyes. Probably because I'm sexually very aggressive, I like even partners which spur me to put some more in it. And if we leave the bed with combat marks, and I feel the postcoital thumping going on even if the dick is out, I can say it was fantastic. But if you try to dominate me in that way, better be careful, this mare knows how to strike back!

11. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

I may not have made myself clear. My bad.. I never meant mechanical, relentless banging of the cervix. Its more an idea. If I can reach it, (I think but don't know most men can, isn't the cervix only 5 inches inside the vaginal canal/) if I brush it a bit, then you are filled up about to the fullest. Mostly I would never hit it. And what I was doing was simply painful, no more.

12. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

I have read your posts Claire b/4. The Talon part in your name is pretty obvious. I envisioned you a bit as that sort of biting snarling mare.

13. Gisella

Gold Member

I do understand..I was just remember my 1st experiences with a 9"x6" and trying to bang lenght wise as I was used to a 6", 5"...I stiil have to experience 7" and 8"..lol...:biggrin1:

Yep, I could after a while with care..but not as freely as with smaller lenghts...

Was just a remembrance from my own experiences with larger lenghts..:wink:

14. ONB

ONB Member

i agree with the comments that this is not really an alpha thing but more of a primal thing. there is a natural reaction to knowing that you can completely 'fill' your partner that really hits on an animalistic nature (kind of like those lion mating films for the nature buffs out there... you know where he bites the back of her neck as he mounts her). of course there is so much more to sex than just this approach... and large guys who get caught up on this can really miss out on the full sexual experience. its one of the things that i really enjoy about being large... but its important to keep it in relation to everything else.

15. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Well if a NEW relationship can't survive an evident hickey or two at the very beginning (because it doesn't work later), it's a sad world we live in. BTW, I sometimes find your posts sanctimonious, even joy killers. And I have no fucking idea where your girlfriends work that only people who she'll want to notice will actually say something. If it's a real problem there is in a woman's make up kit a skin colored blush that wears well enough on the neck. Hickeys do go away in 3 or 4 days. You evidently missed the point of giving a hickey.

And some posters in general do ridiculously over cater to a woman's point of view which in and of itself says a lot.

16. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Well said.

And there are definitely different strokes for different folks. I prefer rough sex most of the time, but my definition of it is probably different from others' definitions.

I have no desire to fight with my partner over dominance, I don't like to scratch, and any biting I do is more playful than aggressive. I hate hickeys. However, I love to say to my husband "How do you want me?" and let him pick whatever he desires...position, orifice, etc. Don't know quite why it turns me on to have him make the decision, but it does.

The "rough" part I like is hard thrusting. And in this way, I think I actually get off on pain, unlike many women. The other day, his answer to "how do you want me?" was for both of us to remain standing, but he pushed my torso forward and I ended up standing from the waist down while folded in half with my arms braced on the bed (he was behind me).

When he started fucking me, it felt like he was skewering my spleen! Usually, he's the perfect length to go past my cervix and hit the end wall of the fornix just hard enough to make his presence known.

But in this position, with every forward thrust, he was hitting my insides hard, and yes, it hurt significantly, but OMG I loved it! Often, I find a pleasure/pain combination will bring me to climax faster than pleasure alone. That's part of the reason I like anal sex and/or the use of butt plugs during vaginal sex.

(I have no problem saying that, because I don't see any reason to be ashamed of what I like, especially not here). :biggrin1:

We had to switch positions after a while, but I'm sure we'll do it that way again. Surprised we didn't figure that one out before, given my flexibility.

In terms of "Power Sex," I think what I really want is for a man to desire me so much that he just takes what he wants. If he does it roughly, it just turns me on more, because I interpret that as stronger desire. Usually the only times TM and I slow down are when we are both friction-sore. (In that case, a "rocking" motion can bring us both off without additional abrasion to the skin).

Having said that, I don't like pain just for the sake of pain. I have no desire to be whipped or to wear nipple clamps (tried clothespins once -- OW!!! couldn't stand it for more than a few seconds). An occasional spanking might be fun, however. I keep trying to be naughty enough for TM to turn me over his knee, but so far I haven't managed it...(amazing, I know). :rolleyes: The man is far too patient.

TM, are you reading this??? :flirt:

17. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Or, it's possible that Artful is more mature than you are, and genuinely likes women. I'm not entirely sure you do -- you seem to demonstrate a lot of ambivalence toward us.

I got tired of hickeys some time in high school. If a man is so insecure that he feels the need to "brand" me, then he's not confident enough in himself to capture my interest.

18. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

It must be the difference between an anglo and a latin culture. When it comes to sex I'm latin, sorry.

But the flip of the coin worked (cryptic I know). Goodbye all.

19. ArtfulDominant

Albums:
    Spiker said:
    And some posters in general do ridiculously over cater to a woman's point of view which in and of itself says a lot.

I think some posters, when possible try and see things from a human perspective, which includes all possible ways that box sexes and persons of varied orientations relate to each other.

Spiker, you can't hurt me with such remarks. I am proud to identify myself as a feminist in the political sense .. in the same way I try and be anti-racist and anti-homophobic. At the same time, I am very secure in my masculiinty. I love being a man, being "manly", holding a woman in my arms tenderly one time and then the next time, lifting her up by her buttocks and fucking the living daylights out of her -- that is when I'm not being a sanctimonious joykiller. And I watch movies that some guys wouldn't dare tell their buddies they watch (aka "chick flicks") -- why? Because I enjoy them more than formulaic overblown action movies. And Spiker .. I was on my high school football team and I know as much about Hockey as I do about Opera, and enjoy them both. I don't care if this confuses the heck out of some people. A man recently called my masculinity into question because I have an aria ring tone on my cell phone. To quote you: "which in and of itself says a lot"

And btw, I did give lots of hickeys in the exact same way you described. I just give them on the ass now -- all the better to complement a woman's tattoos.

Stick to the main lines of a discussion in a thread; oppose ideas you do not agree with, with soundly constructed counter-arguments. In doing so, you don't have to be a joykiller if you want to show off with a little bravado.
    Mercilessly pillorying your debate opponents has a certain appeal as a spectator sport.

20. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Well I just wanted to create some fun fantasies and have someone feed me theirs. Oh well. I can generate them myself. :biggrin1:

we live in a very serious world. LOL.

Draft saved Draft deleted