Alpha Male Power Sex

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I just wanted to create some fun fantasies and have someone feed me theirs. Oh well. I can generate them myself. :biggrin1:

we live in a very serious world. LOL.

LOL - welcome to LPSG.

Don't worry, the hot fantasies will keep coming in along with the debates and other random flaming. Happy holidaze, everybody!

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL - welcome to LPSG.

Don't worry, the hot fantasies will keep coming in along with the debates and other random flaming. Happy holidaze, everybody!

Hi Matthew:

My day has been pretty funny. I had a really long commute to work and I actually spent the drive debating the mis guided foreign policies of America in regards to Iraq on Air America. I WAS ON THE RADIO! for like 20 minutes. Very serious shit with boys dying for I don't know what.

I thought I would start some playful sexy banter here to pass the time and get the heart pumping and I get some more debating. And no one is getting laid by a huge throbbing penetrating cock even in jest!

I think I will see if I can get a job on Meet the Press.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Catchy title? Bringing it over from the womens forum.

I was reading the thread below on aggressive sex and I thought Huh?
What am I reading? Maybe I didn't read it right.

And gay men. How do you sort out who is the stallion and who is the mare? If you are both pretty strong and endowed is there a pecking order?

Gay men do not always have one-way anal sex , of course , often it is reciprocal....switching off does occur. Also, anal sex is only a part of the repertoire on the gay sexual menu. In my case, where anal sex is involved, I have almost always been the stallion , using your parlance , simply because at 9+ by 7+ , I have always been the better hung.....size really does matter. It is extremely improbable that two super hung guys, on average , will find one another within the same sexual space. An enormously hung gay man might have to have sexual encounters with several thousand men before finding another man equal to him in size!:rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Spiker said:
And some posters in general do ridiculously over cater to a woman's point of view which in and of itself says a lot.

I think some posters, when possible try and see things from a human perspective, which includes all possible ways that box sexes and persons of varied orientations relate to each other.

Spiker, you can't hurt me with such remarks. I am proud to identify myself as a feminist in the political sense .. in the same way I try and be anti-racist and anti-homophobic. At the same time, I am very secure in my masculiinty. I love being a man, being "manly", holding a woman in my arms tenderly one time and then the next time, lifting her up by her buttocks and fucking the living daylights out of her -- that is when I'm not being a sanctimonious joykiller. And I watch movies that some guys wouldn't dare tell their buddies they watch (aka "chick flicks") -- why? Because I enjoy them more than formulaic overblown action movies. And Spiker .. I was on my high school football team and I know as much about Hockey as I do about Opera, and enjoy them both. I don't care if this confuses the heck out of some people. A man recently called my masculinity into question because I have an aria ring tone on my cell phone. To quote you: "which in and of itself says a lot"

And btw, I did give lots of hickeys in the exact same way you described. I just give them on the ass now -- all the better to complement a woman's tattoos.

Stick to the main lines of a discussion in a thread; oppose ideas you do not agree with, with soundly constructed counter-arguments. In doing so, you don't have to be a joykiller if you want to show off with a little bravado.
Mercilessly pillorying your debate opponents has a certain appeal as a spectator sport.

Dear SlickWilly,

At least a full 18 hrs have passed since the last post to this thread. So the idea of a hot blooded response by me should be percluded from your lyrical mind (and I've always liked the smell of burning bridges, its a favorite flaw of mine online).

Everybody plays a role in a social forum. You yours and me mine. I have purposely stayed away from stepping on your stones all this time because we filled similar roles here (I've even praised you twice here). It seems that you were unaware of that (i.e. roles not praise) and decided to step on mine for your gain.

I want to say bravisimo.

Only you could take what I said and gain by mentioning anti-racism, anti-homophobia, anti-misongyny, pro-aria, pro-football....blah, blah, blah,... by simulataneously, purposely misconstruing my words.

What I meant by "which in and of itself says a lot" is that you make yourself TOO wonderfully perfect for some eyes to be real. In other words your persona is most likely contrived and if it is not, well then SlickWilly you are not and I then am wrong.

I think in balance my posts are more "from a human" perspective than yours and probably potray my 'assness' just right, please feel no need to embelish them for me.

I'd have more 'truth' to share but I feel this is enough for you to swallow at this time Slick. I look foreward to your response, if you deign to give one. Be advised that YOU do get the LAST word on this matter simply because in this venue I sense you have had more to lose than I as I escape and you remain. *low long bow*

Most Sincerely,
Spiker

P.S. Thank you Matthew for reminding me of my option to flame for fun and profit.

P.P.S. You should have left well enough alone, you had a defender.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
P.S. Thank you Matthew for reminding me of my option to flame for fun and profit.

Ha ha, I don't know if I can take any credit. However, if you did make a profit, doesn't that mean I'm entitled to a cut?

PS: I see the coin flip must have led you back. :wink:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Ha ha, I don't know if I can take any credit. However, if you did make a profit, doesn't that mean I'm entitled to a cut?

PS: I see the coin flip must have led you back. :wink:

My bad Matt. I didn't mean to put you in it. I meant the post above this in this thread talked about flames as authored by 'Matthew'. This was the alpha male thread wasn't it?:rolleyes:

I'll drop ya a coin. C/O ? :)

jody

Experimental Member
Media
after i know a woman well, i do this stuff if she enjoys it. usually she does. we make sex talk about my penis and muscles dominating her and causing her great pleasure.

i never try to hurt them though, hurting their cervix makes the sex stop.

this is only for sex play. i'm not a dominating man with women socially. i'm a pushover.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohhh......Wyldgusechaz......

I'll be right over......:wink:

Your post at the beginning of the thread......(sigh)

It will be in my head ALL day.
I have much running around to do......but if anyone should read my mind....
Oh my.....
:tongue: