Alpha-Male seeks Anonymous, right?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by zarxo, Jan 19, 2012.

1. zarxo

zarxo New Member

Unlike the moderator, who is 100 full of shit and 0 not enough "of it,"

We alpha men are alble to get "into it" and not fiegn from it. :) LOL

A little merology humor. I'm intelligent, (super?), masculilne (very?), and just like gay sex. But don't tell the female because they will never understand that it's a guy thing, eh?

messy rooms, no showers, and of course "We don't give a damn." Do you?

I am a 32" waist. I am in my last year of college in cum laude, pi gamma mu and just kicked it at forty years old, not bad eh? "Some say that I have changed the world." But we'll let three bosses figure that one out.

Until then, I want to be near a man, under a man, and in a man. If he is as Alpha as me, then he may have the rights to enter me as well. I don't bottom hardly ever, so "it's very tight." And you may want to follow me around like a little kid or puppy. Who knows?

I am in transiton from one college to another, so forigve me for being under financed at the moment.

I am not very hairy, but look good, sound good, and have been able to entertain kings from far away. :) (my secret).

I hope I have your attention, so can I have your cock? I do like big nuts sitting on my face while I eat out hairy holes. Is this you?

I am not Einstein, but I think that I can feign it for a bit.

Some may now might have a clue. If so, that's nice but what I want is sex from a man. Got it?

Thank you sirs,

SLC

2. hung_and_loving_it

hung_and_loving_it New Member

Are you drunk? I don't even think that's in English. What joke of a college let you in?

3. serium

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

Is,he,from,Ghana,like,all,those,con.artists,on,Gayromeo,who,try,to,get,money,out,of,the,gulible,and,stupid???

Be,careful,if,he,or,she,asks,for,flight,money,to,come,and,see,you.

He,also,called,you,'full,of,shit',MODS.,say's,he,is,gay,and,likes,cock,but,profile,says,90%,sstraight

Take,care,with,this,one
    Brinz
    (Bloody,keyboard-MAC,needs,help)

5. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

^^^This.

Seriously, WTF?!?

6. zarxo

zarxo New Member

The proper grammar would be "that that is in English." Do you want to try again, sir.

Think of it a Gay Alpha-male that will force any straight man to buckle.

Any takers?

The VA State Police tried--and lost. If you have skills, networking elites--verify if I am tellilng the truth or not, if not, do not reply to me. I am here for the real deal, an Alpha-male who is straight. Get it?

I am in a honoary organization that only one president has been in. Enough said? :)

7. zarxo

zarxo New Member

I like Ghana and I love my Indian friends. I hope this site does not turn out to be discriminatory, okay. Because I will have it shut down permanently--by law.

Any one who speaks in squibble phrases separated by commas without including it into a complete sentence should not be allowed to type. :)

I have three bosses, so I don't think that money is a problem here. Try again?

Ever hear of the homogeniety fallacy--most Ivy Legues won't teach it because its too difficult to understand, yet to learn. So it takes a homo to create a hetero. Funny eh? Metaphysics at its best; so yes, a man can be gay and straight. I am a alpha male who is more masculine than you, which means you flip for me, right?

I can take all challenges and tell you where to meet me for coffee and talk, if you're intelligent mind is okay with the silly brauns, right?

:)

Oh, fyi; just because this site if for big cocks, does not mean you have the right to discriminate against those who are smaller. Private firms and colleges must follow federal law--and you are no different, but since some of you are out of D.C., then I do not think that this is new news, right? :)

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    If you're "in your last year of college...and just kicked it at 40 years old", you have more problems than anyone can possibly address here. Serenity, Now!!.com is probably full up, but there are others. Perhaps you should have spent less time watching the Brady Bunch in high school and more time studying. But good on you for finally hitting the gym at 38.

#8 B_Nick8, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Is this a bot? Are you AI?

10. zarxo

zarxo New Member

Nick you estoppel yourself in replying since you say that you don't respond unless you have met the person first. So what gives? Ageism is dicrimination, so is the monitor goign to kick in now, cause I know that he is watchin "this." :)

Oh Nick, I just ran 15 miles over the autumn without food or water, not many can do this survival run that the marines do--can you? Hum. You see, this is why I am the Alpha-male.

Do you read the news on the Grail sent to the moon? Guess who inspired that? Moi. "composite reailsm factual" is a term that I created in which NASA is trying to cofirm. We are both of the sun and of the Earth. So, you better start reading some old texts to be cleaned of this only-on Darwin Evolution that we all have been soley programmed too. My version is called the transcendental-system-based evolutonary changes since evolution a la carte is theortically and extrinsically impossible. This can be confirmed by monadolgy and mereolgy by the father of computation Leibniz, who the Catholic Church dislikes since that theory quashes the all too familar Descartian-philosophy that our Ive Leagues still hold onto dearly.

I am the one who is creating the terms time-independency and time-dependency and have labeled dimensins 1-4 and 5-8 respectively.

Shall I go on? :)

No, I don't have problems Nick unlike our sorry ass younger generation in America who cannot think; I am actually fixing them as we speak: do you know that our petro's mean for price is 37 bucks a liter and that in 2000 and in 2012 we will have two outliers from that mean indicating foul play with numbers from OPEC?

Do you know why the Drone go into Iran? I do. Do you know what would have prevented it? I do.

Do you know that there is a secret U.S. base in Kosovo able to simultaneously accept 53 jumbo helicopters--sounds like an escape plan to me, right? :)

Shall I go on?

I have three mean bosses, so this is why I am smart and I am priby to much valuable information--all through cueing. What is cueing? Well if you visit he VT.tech website and look at their psychology dept. you will find them teaching the class "newly" since they have been reading my blogs for the last six months on FaceBook. There are hackers on this site, if you want to know who I am, get them to find me on there. :) LOL

Thanks for the fun.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Have you recently consumed any shrooms? Acid?

12. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Reported.

Seriously this guy and his bullshit are to whacked to be tolerated by rational individuals.

13. zarxo

zarxo New Member

So, your love for you man is acquiescently denying him the right to be your Alpha-male? So you marry and contort a man into a puss, so that you can come on here and find another "male" to make up for what you don't have at home, which is your fault anyway. So much for femanism, eh? :)

Do you crave a Alpha-male? --I am not interested.

Actually, you are sort of close with the Coke joke: since it does affects dompaine that sucks up the GABA acids, which affect the marine in Cali who shot the four people dead: I am actually researching that and did find his causation--the cure is multi dynamic but not impossible:

"Non rearing-associated differences in CRF2-binding were apparent in either the lateral septum. While these findings indicate that early rearing conditions can permanently alter the developmental set-point of central CRF systems, can potentially influence the expression of behavioral and endocrine responses to stress throughout life. Thus providing a possible neurobiological substrate for the relationship between early life events and increased vulnerability for hypothalamic┬ľpituitary┬ľadrenal axis, the coping skill alterations and the frequency of mood disorders in patients with a history of such experiences."--there is much more to this such as REM and SSW, slow sleep waves, and CS, condition stimulant--but I will keep it short for now. (Why do you think the judge post-poned the arraignment, silly?) ;)

Bye

Your Alpha-Male

14. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Fuck off.

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm here because he has a large cock, not because I'm looking for one.

You will find that there are many reasons why people join LPSG, so you should not assume that they all have the same motivations as you.

#15 petite, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  16. zarxo

zarxo New Member

Ah, you're mad. Why? You just realized that you are not the Alpha-male,didn't you? That's okay, I like him on all fours. Be the dog?

17. luka82

Gold Member

LOL
    Edit- kinda sounds familiar....

18. luka82

Gold Member

Oh, and what does Ghana have to do with India???
    Two different continents.

19. zarxo

zarxo New Member

So you think that Ghan predicates the rule of the subject matter? Do you realize that women do that specifically? Hum. Get out of the house babe.

You used Ghana in the term of indisposing them insignificantly to caveat your own degree of importance in eradicating my personal quip, right?

Love and war--it's all fair and now you bring up the rules. Blah.

20. zarxo

zarxo New Member

yeah, that's a fun positon: goes in deeper too that way.

Draft saved Draft deleted