Alpha Males and or Females.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by vibrationzzz, Dec 27, 2011.

1. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Albums:
    Poeple on a whole view an alpha as a dominant one. Animal instinct is to butt horns until the animal is to old, slinks off into oblivion and dies. Same goes for the female, bye bye, when you can no longer bare young or care for them....

Then why in tribes, are elders so revered, the chief is often the eldest of the clan. Is not he the Alpha male? Not just because of his past glories, or his strength, also for his wisdom? His wealth of knowledge he can pass on to the young...hot heads..:) As with the elder females...without their knowledge, I doubt we would have made it past the second birthing.

2. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    How To Become The Alpha Male That Hot Women Want!

How To Become The Alpha Male That Hot Women Want! - YouTube

just came upon, havent viewed myself. thought it may be of interest to some.

Then why in tribes, are elders so revered, the chief is often the eldest of the clan. Is not he the Alpha male? Not just because of his past glories, or his strength, also for his wisdom?

if this be the case, then i would confidently say from a very laymans view, the revered elders / Kaumatua of the Maori tribes of New Zealand, have lost much of there Mana / power, amongst our people.
    Still reign and well respected within there own marae / meeting place village.
    Outside that they have very little mana, influence over there juniors
    Why so very many of our younger Maori run amok, after long ago having left the marae living, (most never born on the place) and joined the normal working populace, living in the cities etc

Generational thing, 3 generations back white man/ Pakeha saw fit to remove maori from there normal / often atrocious dirt floor abodes, into state funded subsidised homes, so maori children / youth have never been under the influence / teachings or respect, of the elders.
    dare say it has happened in many cultures, in almost every country.

very basic uneducated view, pleased to say, nieces / nephews and many of the current generations, have studied and learnt all this thru education.

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

I must be a Zeta male.:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted