Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great observation, Steve. And I think the
more secure a man is, the less all this sort
of stuff even matters to him.:smile:

Matthew...you are hilarious!:biggrin1:

steve2727 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Alpha Male a relative term? It's just the dominant male in any particular social grouping, so a man, for example, could be the 'alpha male' in his circle of work friends, but not in his out of work social circle, and his behaviour will change accordingly.

What you'd think of as being classic 'Alpha Male' personality types in my experience tend to be egotistical narcissists, which renders them pretty easy to manipulate, so I kinda like them :biggrin1: (and that's without being able to use sex appeal, a smart girl must have them jumping through hoops, assuming they're straight).

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
retrd.gif

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The alpha male is the leader. He is the one the others follow. They follow him for better or for worse. They laugh at his jokes. They itch for his attention. He is assertive, confident and likeable. He's charming. He's a type A. He always gets the job done.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
LMAO!

Et tu, Naughty? Iago make me lose my mind!

Alas Matthew, I fear that may have been his intention. By the way, I wrote a poem about an alpha male with whom I happen to have crossed paths. here it is:

Food Chain

I am bountiful
while
Self protective
Life is quid pro quo
If I don’t win the game
I raze the board
I am infinitely kind
And stunningly cruel
Defy me once
And you won’t do it again
Because
Like any other
Precious jewel
I am hard
Brilliant
and cold.
Very few are willing
To pay the price
And it is going up
Every day.
I command the ultimate
This is not a game for children
My stuff is world class.
When your part
Has been played
to its conclusion
That is it
The end
No debate
Don’t be deceived
By my smile
I am a king
Of beasts
I will dine
Not be dined upon
If there is only one winner
Then it’s going to be me
I was trained by masters
And my lessons were learned well
I am the alpha male
The rules are very simple
In my world.

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You people, these are just the stereotyped versions of what an alpha-male is. Boooooooooooooring. Think outside the box.

naughty said:
Alas Matthew, I fear that may have been his intention. By the way, I wrote a poem about an alpha male with whom I happen to have crossed paths. here it is:

Food Chain

I am bountiful
while
Self protective
Life is quid pro quo
If I don’t win the game
I raze the board
I am infinitely kind
And stunningly cruel
Defy me once
And you won’t do it again
Because
Like any other
Precious jewel
I am hard
Brilliant
and cold.
Very few are willing
To pay the price
And it is going up
Every day.
I command the ultimate
This is not a game for children
My stuff is world class.
When your part
Has been played
to its conclusion
That is it
The end
No debate
Don’t be deceived
By my smile
I am a king
Of beasts
I will dine
Not be dined upon
If there is only one winner
Then it’s going to be me
I was trained by masters
And my lessons were learned well
I am the alpha male
The rules are very simple
In my world.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nick22ca said:
You people, these are just the stereotyped versions of what an alpha-male is. Boooooooooooooring. Think outside the box.

When you're finished being condescending, would you condescend to share your actual opinion with us? We know it will be brilliant, innovativeand enlightening.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
The alpha male is the leader. He is the one the others follow. They follow him for better or for worse. They laugh at his jokes. They itch for his attention. He is assertive, confident and likeable. He's charming. He's a type A. He always gets the job done.
Exactly. Everyone can go home now.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Exactly. Everyone can go home now.

Or better, follow your alpha male home. Type A, is that A negative, or A positive?

I think an alpha male radiates something sexy, but usually my appeal to them is very short-lived, and will end definetly after we've had sex. I can imagine that very well, but I can't at all imagine myself actually living with one who's a thoroughbred of Alpha, and takes these character features everywhere he goes. I don't mind if a guy is the Alpha type around other guys, for example at work, but if he thinks he can play out this card around me, I guess he'll have to learn that there's also Alpha females in the world, and that he'd run the risk of being ass-kicked.

Praise matriarchy!

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
When you're finished being condescending, would you condescend to share your actual opinion with us? We know it will be brilliant, innovativeand enlightening.

No, I am not going to share my brilliant, innovative, and enlightening opinion with you. Not everyone it out to get you. Needless to say, your condescending-radar miscalculated this time.

stallion70

Just Browsing
Media
Ok people you have the wrong Idea! For one there is no such thing as an alpha female, so get that out of your heads! Secondly as in the animal kingdom the alpha male is all about physicallity! Biggest,strongest, and biggest cock is the ONLY criteria that makes an alpha male, not someone that makes people laugh or who makes the most money or computer geeks! These people got their assess kicked in high school by alpha males! REMEMBER, BIGGEST,STRONGEST AND LARGEST COCK AND U HAVE TO BE BOTH TO BE CONSIDERED ALPHA MALE! THESE ARE THE ONLY CHARECTERISTICS OF AN ALPHA MALE!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DON'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT????

When spoken to in capital letters by an Alpha Male, you should listen carefully.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nick22ca said:
No, I am not going to share my brilliant, innovative, and enlightening opinion with you.

I was looking forward to it. I wasn't being sarcastic when I published my expectations that it would be brilliant, innovative and enlightening. It would have to be, it comes from outside the box.

nick22ca said:
Not everyone it out to get you. Needless to say, your condescending-radar miscalculated this time.

I think not. Prove otherwise. Give us your opinion. Or is it that once one gets outside the box they must cower in the corner?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stallion70 said:
Ok people you have the wrong Idea! For one there is no such thing as an alpha female, so get that out of your heads! Secondly as in the animal kingdom the alpha male is all about physicallity! Biggest,strongest, and biggest cock is the ONLY criteria that makes an alpha male, not someone that makes people laugh or who makes the most money or computer geeks! These people got their assess kicked in high school by alpha males! REMEMBER, BIGGEST,STRONGEST AND LARGEST COCK AND U HAVE TO BE BOTH TO BE CONSIDERED ALPHA MALE! THESE ARE THE ONLY CHARECTERISTICS OF AN ALPHA MALE!

stallion70 climbs up onto the table, puts his fists into the air, jumps up and down as he rhythmically declares,

I wanna be an alpha male!

Me!

Me!

Me!

Look at me!

Look, Honey. In the animal kingdom, it is not the biggest and strongest who are the alpha males, it is the best fighters. Often that is the biggest and strongest, but not always. In nature, there are indeed alpha females. (Head back to 7th grade life science, jock. We, the nerds were paying attention the first time. LOL) Look at lionesses. The females of the pride are the ones who hunt. And there is a lioness in charge of organizing the hunt. She is the HNIC and her roar is law. Male lions who hunt have no pride to call their own. Damn' that sounds harsh.

I am a human alpha female. The alpha male of a group is usually looking for me. In my social and business dealings, there are no alpha males. I am in charge. I was born into a matriachial household, and know no other acceptable role but leader. My friends look to me for strength and redirection. People like me because I will not be pushed around or aside. I am a defender of the small. I support the weak. In my circles, my opinion is heavy, its weight is never ignored. I'm not so arrogant as to believe that I am always right. As a group, we usually make the right decisions because we make them together. But it's usually I who says, "A decision needs to be made. Stop goofing off, and let's make it." This is leadership. Alpha means A, or One. I am the number one. So is a real alpha male.

What number are you? Two? I think deep down you must believe so. Your posts reek of it. Why do you need so much external affirmation? You need to visit the self-help section of Barnes & Noble. Or see a shrink. You need assisitance.