Alpha Males

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
I thought you said you were bringing the hard one? :wink:

Oh, excuse me folks. Methinks it is time for this "alpha male" to bring the hard one to that "alpha male".
Meet you in the woods by the old cave Bronx. I will bring the vegetarian baby gazelle, or bunny....

*what the heck to wolves eat anyways.*:rolleyes:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shelby said:
Maybe in high school. In the adult world brains kicks brawns ass. Whipping someone physically is called assault and gets you thrown in jail. Whipping someone mentally is called business savvy and gets you rich.

Ever heard of trophy wives? They're not generally trolling ironworkers for mates.

Agreed, Shelby!

Since guns were invented, brawn
is not needed. Brains win...unless
you're jumped in a dark alley. :eek:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shelby said:
Maybe in high school. In the adult world brains kicks brawns ass. Whipping someone physically is called assault and gets you thrown in jail. Whipping someone mentally is called business savvy and gets you rich.<.>

Interesting, and just too true. I might throw in here that in some monkey populations, it's not the Alpha male who beats up the new males, it's the rest of the gang who fear for their positions in the ranks. So, being the Alpha type in the primary sense has nothing to do with beating other men up. That's something we interprete into the matter.

stallion70

Just Browsing
Media
Ok! I guess I am wasting my time! You folks do not get it and I guess that is because none of you are alpha males! In response to the poster that said beating someone physically gets u thrown in jail! Well that may be true and it is good for most of you that is true because if darwins evolution theory held true to the human race as far as physicality goes, most of you would cease to exist! And to the poster that said He sees hot females with rich man and not iron workers as mates! That may be true as far as a spouse goes but not true when it comes to the bedroom! I had a fuck relation ship with a senators wife when I was in my twenties because she loved my muscles and cock! She said he could not compete with me physically! She was married to him but I gave her the bedtime feeling she needed because he could not! I am a personal trainer and I could not count the female clients I have boned because their wealthy husband could not compete physically! The best parts are when I am impaling myself inside them in their rich home while their rich hubby is at work and while pounding them I stare and laugh at pictures of their husbands besied the bed while I rub their wedding ring! So to all u gents out there be very careful because there is probably an alpha male lying in wait to take your woman!

ALL HAIL TRUE ALPAH MALES!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stallion70 said:
Ok! I guess I am wasting my time! You folks do not get it and I guess that is because none of you are alpha males! In response to the poster that said beating someone physically gets u thrown in jail! Well that may be true and it is good for most of you that is true because if darwins evolution theory held true to the human race as far as physicality goes, most of you would cease to exist! And to the poster that said He sees hot females with rich man and not iron workers as mates! That may be true as far as a spouse goes but not true when it comes to the bedroom! I had a fuck relation ship with a senators wife when I was in my twenties because she loved my muscles and cock! She said he could not compete with me physically! She was married to him but I gave her the bedtime feeling she needed because he could not! I am a personal trainer and I could not count the female clients I have boned because their wealthy husband could not compete physically! The best parts are when I am impaling myself inside them in their rich home while their rich hubby is at work and while pounding them I stare and laugh at pictures of their husbands besied the bed while I rub their wedding ring! So to all u gents out there be very careful because there is probably an alpha male lying in wait to take your woman!

Nobody believes you, and if they did nobody would care.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds to me like dyslexia. Does working out actually affect your brain? And the content! Looks like someone's had a look too much maybe at one of countless cuckolding stories, poorly written ones :-(

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
stallion70 said:
I am a personal trainer
Cut back on the supplements. Recent studies show they cause enlarged egos in labratory rats and other small-brained mammals.

When you hit 45 and your metabolism collapses (in about 33 years), you'll still be single, severely lacking in the personality department, and dumber than a fence post.

Happy grunting,
Chuck.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stallion70 said:
Ok people you have the wrong Idea! For one there is no such thing as an alpha female, so get that out of your heads! Secondly as in the animal kingdom the alpha male is all about physicallity! Biggest,strongest, and biggest cock is the ONLY criteria that makes an alpha male, not someone that makes people laugh or who makes the most money or computer geeks! These people got their assess kicked in high school by alpha males! REMEMBER, BIGGEST,STRONGEST AND LARGEST COCK AND U HAVE TO BE BOTH TO BE CONSIDERED ALPHA MALE! THESE ARE THE ONLY CHARECTERISTICS OF AN ALPHA MALE!
mka_chair.jpg

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stallion70 said:

Congratulations!

retard2.jpg

Why does every sentence you write end in an exclamation point!

solong

Just Browsing
Media
BronxBombshell said:
I think masculinity is very subjective. I would not describe it the way you have. Otherwise, I'd be quite masculine, and that's just not true. I am very feminine. If I had a penis, I would immediately be branded sissy. I'm such a girly woman. But the OP asked us to compare human males to other animals, and in doing so, I, and others have taken the qualities of our animal bretheren and transfered them to men. In the animal kingdom, alphas are the ones who put up the best fight when challenged. They then become responsible for all of the things several of us said an man who is an apha male would be responsible for, yourself included. In a word, the alpha is the leader. For humans, this has nothing to do with muscles or penis size.

If what you want is a leader, Bombshell, and your leader is whomever would win a fight, then for you, big is good, bigger is better, and huge is JUST FANTASTIC! So stop kidding us, ok?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moderator? Pleeeeeeese, dispose of this wannabe alpha male.

Might truely be a Zeta, or maybe Omega Man.

By the way, who believes he has as many pickups as he claims, if his pick-up line for me was telling me I have nice "mommas"? Tststs