Alpha Males

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
Well, i think an alpha male have nothing to do about being muscular or a large penis...for me alphas are males that attract lots of women like bees that really enjoy have sex with them and always look for having sex with them because they know how to pleasure and seduce them and be friend with all their lovers they had in life and most of them usually married late in life because get tired of playbloys life :biggrin1: ...women smell those men and choose them because they are charming and attractive et.

Its my opinion...

Slightly people as animals opinion. alpha male is a side effect of free testosterone as fetus (medicaledvindense seems to point that way) This may effect performance on certain resaoning problem and certain social norms (maybe due to maturing fast). The feature of muscular and large penis show a direct strong coorelation to success with women, life time numbers of sex partners and having sex soon after meeting. Alpha male choose to get thier genes into the next generation by mating with as many females as possible hoping some poor smuck will raise his child. They tend to take risk and die early (can't raise children). Of married couples with 3 or more children, one is likey to have been fathered by a wandering alpha. If you wife start to treat you with disrespect she's just meant one, you should spend the rest of your life collecting stamps. Every thing I say is a lie.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I do <3 cake...

*runs up stairs, football tackles Jeff, stands up triumphantly*

You're right, there's only room for one:tongue:

*Kicks LIn in the balls from the floor* Hey, I never said the Alpha had honour. He just has to be the best.:rolleyes:

*knocks Linny back down the stairs, watching as he bounces on every step.*:biggrin1:

It's like some fucked up version of the kids game "King of the Castle.":biggrin1:

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Kicks LIn in the balls from the floor* Hey, I never said the Alpha had honour. He just has to be the best.:rolleyes:

*knocks Linny back down the stairs, watching as he bounces on every step.*:biggrin1:

It's like some fucked up version of the kids game "King of the Castle.":biggrin1:

The balls?!

Oh hell man, that's cold and a cheap shot.

*Grabs baseball bat, runs up stairs, hit's Jeff down stairs on a fly*

"Homerun, bizzatch":cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
The balls?!

Oh hell man, that's cold and a cheap shot.

*Grabs baseball bat, runs up stairs, hit's Jeff down stairs on a fly"

"Homerun, bizzatch":cool:

A baseball bat?? That sounds like something a guy from PENN STATE would do.:tongue:

*runs back upstairs, punts Lion back down, covers the guy in cake and throws him out the fucking door.*

Alpha MALE STATUS ACHEIVED!:rolleyes:

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A baseball bat?? That sounds like something a guy from PENN STATE would do.:tongue:

*runs back upstairs, punts Lion back down, covers the guy in cake and throws him out the fucking door.*

Alpha MALE STATUS ACHEIVED!:rolleyes:

This must have occurred in your dreams, because you're still unconcious from the baseball bat shot.

I win.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Reminds me a lot of the blood and snot covered snow mound in my elementary school "playground" (a patch of hot asphalt in the summertime).

Viva la Lord of the Flies!

BlondeGuyJonah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found it odd that someone made the comparison to alpha males being the jocks in the highschool. I was a huge nerd all through high school in my large all male sporting based school, yet I was respected and looked up to as a leader.

I find it funny that stallion70 was making a point of how physicality matters the most in evolutionary matters. Survival of the fittest means brains too, those who figured out how to make fire in the stone age sure would have lasted longer in the cold and lived to procreate, than those who hadn't.