Alpha-Testosterone

Leanffm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im not a medical doctor, but I heard that Alpha-Testosterone, which is a derivate of Testosterone, is responsible for the growth of external sexual organs. I know that guys (whos penisses are far too small) are prescribed this hormone during adolescence. What happens if a grown man takes Alpha-testosterone? Does the penis still get bigger?

kum-daddy: so what about if you are 16? cause i could really do with it. i am gettin worried aboutmy lack of size, seriously.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by sizeworshipper@Jan 24 2005, 10:46 PM
http://www.bodyandfitness.com/Products/Health/cream.htm

Did a google search and found this.

Sizeworshipper
[post=277125]Quoted post[/post]​

Send me just half what these products cost and I'll also promise you anything you want to hear.

Or you can save even more by just keeping your money in your wallet.

carolinacurious:
Originally posted by kum-daddy@Jan 25 2005, 02:48 AM
so what about if you are 16? cause i could really do with it. i am gettin worried aboutmy lack of size, seriously.
[post=277104]Quoted post[/post]​

Then go see a doctor!, if you really have a problem and you're 16 there is no time to waste.

Otherwise I think we're basically talking about steroids here; you know, those things that shrink your dick and balls, turn you into an ass, oh, and kill you.

spoolworm: How small is your dick? IF it's smaller than a certain size the doctor can always recommend other ways of making it bigger. Testosterone is the last thing you want to take( its basicly steroids).

Testosterone causes bad acne, especially on the back. This would explain why I used to have so much acne, especially on my back, the testosterone I produce(naturally). It would also explain my thuggish look, and the big penis. For the record: testosterone will make your dick a bit bigger.

Hey man, you could be as big as me when I was a teenager if you took loads of testosterone(except with more health risks): you'd have a big dick, but the acne would mean you'd stay a virgin till in your twenties. Sound like a good idea? Thought not.

My advice: lose some weight, get your Body Mass Index(google to find what that is) to 20, do alot of sit ups, and your dick will look much bigger. Also shave your pubes. But first, go to a doctor and he'll tell you if your dick is really that small and what can be done if it is. Don't inject yourself with something that kills people. Steroids aren't weed, they aren't cocaine, they aren't ecstacy. They're hardcore.

To be complete:

Steroids(artificial testosteron), side effects that might occur:
# Sterility
# Liver damage and pain
# Kidney damage and pain
# Heart damage/problems/disease/irregularities/strokes
# Hypophysis supression
# High blood pressure (Hypertension)
# Acne
# Cancer
# Shrunken testicles
# Neanderthale-look, a big jaw-bone and spacing between teeth
# Higher risk of injury because of strain on tendons and joints
# Water retention (which makes you look fatter, which makes your dick look smaller)
# Baldness (time to buy some stupid hats to impress the girls)
# Prostrate enlargement(need to pee every 15 minutes)
# Aggressive behavior (rage)
# Depression (start a goth band)
# Gynecomastia (man breasts, very sexy, not.)
# Lowered sperm count
# Temporarily raised sex drive when on steroids and almost eliminating it later.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
The hormone that this thread is about is alpha-dihydrotestosterone, also known simply as dihydrotestosterone. It's derived by the body from testosterone, and is responsible for some of its effects, including penile growth at puberty. Whether adding extra makes any difference is debated.

cjb76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by carolinacurious+Jan 26 2005, 03:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(carolinacurious &#064; Jan 26 2005, 03:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kum&#045;daddy@Jan 25 2005, 02:48 AM
so what about if you are 16? cause i could really do with it. i am gettin worried aboutmy lack of size, seriously.
[post=277104]Quoted post[/post]​

Then go see a doctor&#33;, if you really have a problem and you&#39;re 16 there is no time to waste.

Otherwise I think we&#39;re basically talking about steroids here; you know, those things that shrink your dick and balls, turn you into an ass, oh, and kill you.
[post=277437]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m sorry to say this is the same old scare tactics of the whole steroids are evil. Which got the whole pro-hormone bill passed, which just takes away your rights ( I hear Rev. Lovejoy&#39;s Wife screaming "who&#39;ll protect the children") There are androgenic steroids and anabolic steroids... there are many ones that are very safe, with minimal side effects whatsoever... I&#39;m not an advocate of taking them, they&#39;re most useful in recovering from injury and for wasting conditions such as HIV. If you don&#39;t want roid rage, don&#39;t take Halosten, if you don&#39;t want your breasts to grow, don&#39;t take Dianabol... it&#39;s pretty simple.

As far as what makes your dick grow.... well DHT is the major hormone that does it.. IN CONJUNCTION with Growth Hormone, so when are both elevated at the same time? Puberty... taking just one or the other will only have downsides, since each negates the problems of the other. DHT is what makes your hair fall out. The prostate effect is actually overblown and excess estrogen from diet and environment seems to cause the problem more then DHT. In the end even if you did take both GH (at &#036;1000 a month) and DHT would still have to have growth receptors active in the tissue to act on and I&#39;d say after your early 20&#39;s the number of receptors still able to act on are probably gone and you&#39;re SOL.

Avant Labs was working on a DHT pro-hormone cream, but shelved it once the President started talking about banning stuff.. they needed to find a topical delivery system for that area of tissue, since most topicals are alcohol based.

So that&#39;s the science scoop... steroids have their use, but not abuse, and because of the crappy food and water we&#39;re given in the US, and the tons of estrogens in those foods and in your daily environment, taking a sane low dose of an anabolic wouldn&#39;t have much of any downside, won&#39;t make you feel like superman, like the amounts bodybuilders take, but you&#39;d get better recovery, mood, and body composition slowly over time.

Just my two cents..... and by the way, best way to elevate both GH and testosterone naturally.. doing resistance weights at above 80% of your maximums on all the major lifts.

Be educated, be smart and always ask questions is what I advovate.

Stay healthy and smart.

spoolworm: Whatever the case, there are side effects. It&#39;s best to consult a doctor before shooting up with something that might give you an extra inch.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by spoolworm@Jan 27 2005, 10:17 AM
Whatever the case, there are side effects. It&#39;s best to consult a doctor before shooting up with something that might give you an extra inch.
[post=277927]Quoted post[/post]​

Correctly said, yes alpha-dihydrotestosterone is something that your body naturally produces, and yes it is the testesterone which causes penis growth in the body, however if you inject more into your body that will only harm you as your body knows precisely the amount that is needed, any more than necessary will only have negative effects. For example: After you quit smoking you body will still require nicotine, so it will automatically produce it naturally to keep the levels of euphoria and stress relief nermal. However If your body(blood) is at one time exposed to even just a half of a drop of the same nicotine, you will die instantly.

The only 100% proven way to increase size is to let the DNA work it&#39;s stuff, and don&#39;t do anything that would inhibit that natural growth, such as smoking, drinking, drugs, over eating, etc.

If you are already past the natural growth stage(puberty) there are some methods that will help most men, again I said Most men, there are some that no matter what they will always have what they have right now, however as I said some methods will work for most men. The most effective and also least expensive is jelqing. The other methods that has shows positive and permanent results are natural male enhancement pills, despite some men always saying that you don&#39;t need to waste your money, the fact is there are some high quality pills that will have a positive effect on penis, even if you get a half an inch, that&#39;s still a half an inch that you didn&#39;t have before. Also pills will usualy promote blood flow to the genitals which will help with stronger, longer lasting erections.

(I always have, and still expect to hear negative criticism from natural male enhancement pill haters, all I can say is I have heard it all before, but just because it didn&#39;t work for you, why are you hindering someone else from enjoying the positive effects of these pills?)