Alphalete Gym / Clothing Line

alanturring196

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, honest question here: What is going on with the Alphalete brand and gym?

It seems the owner has managed to get a lot of fitness influencers, in particular guys, to move to be near his gym. That's a major step beyond just sponsoring them from afar to tag his clothing brand online.

What I find interesting or, more potentially scandalous, is that the brand seems to pander to gays. Despite their attempts to make it appear otherwise, the male models such as Jacob Burgen and Zach Wein (both of which have threads on here), in particular have much more of a gay following than they would like to admit.

I just wonder, what is going on? Is it just the current state of social media influencers, with many moving into a single "house" to stream, post, and live from, or is something more scandalous at play? Is/are the owner/owners really gays aiming to have their young stud harem?

Fellowship

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, honest question here: What is going on with the Alphalete brand and gym?

It seems the owner has managed to get a lot of fitness influencers, in particular guys, to move to be near his gym. That's a major step beyond just sponsoring them from afar to tag his clothing brand online.

What I find interesting or, more potentially scandalous, is that the brand seems to pander to gays. Despite their attempts to make it appear otherwise, the male models such as Jacob Burgen and Zach Wein (both of which have threads on here), in particular have much more of a gay following than they would like to admit.

I just wonder, what is going on? Is it just the current state of social media influencers, with many moving into a single "house" to stream, post, and live from, or is something more scandalous at play? Is/are the owner/owners really gays aiming to have their young stud harem?
Only Christian Guzman (the Alphalete founder) knows his true intentions, but if I had to say, nothing is going on. Fitness is one of the biggest lifestyle trends at the moment and COVID saw an explosion of fitness influencers on social media.

If you are attracted to/fantasize about muscular guys, then obviously your mind will run wild creating fictive, fantastical scenarios. But the closer-to-reality fact is that many - perhaps even a majority - of the people who follow them do so primarily because of the fitness content they produce and because people are interested in getting in shape or to their level.

Reactions: Saint Raphael